Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

cumshitter posted:

but he got to keep his book deal :ocelot::grin:

cumshitter posted:

cumshitter posted:

cumshitter posted:

:ocelot::edballs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
eduoard c. balles

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

change my name posted:

lmao can we change the thread title to "At least Hitler got to keep his book deal"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

trump schedule for tomorrow

10:30 am || Receives his daily intelligence briefing
11:30 am || Meets with Secretary of State Tillerson
12:30 pm || Begins discussions about the Federal budget; Roosevelt Room, Oval Office
4:00 pm || Leads a legislative affairs strategy session

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Agrajag posted:

he was, a goon earlier today posted that exact sentence unironically and i think euphronius was mocking/imitating that.

yeah he was and so this is lol

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Business Gorillas posted:

you guys ever wonder how adelson feels about helping to mainstream nazis?

No because his only concern is Israel and nothing relating to US politics

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

i can assure you, that after many years of posting in SAS, euphorpius is about three levels of irony short to pull off that sort of charade

now me, on the other hand, have opened myself to the inescapable event horizon that is the shitpost. shitposting courses through our universe, and is the force that vibrates all atoms, and is such our life-force.

:justpost:

:yeah:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
if that actually became the title i would bust my nut because it would be my first time

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/834217790974291968

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

*returns to joke barrister with joseph stalin wig on* the Supreme Council of the Shitpost has deemed the current thread title too Day Crew, and as such antirevolutionary. we must secure a new, nite crew thread title to preserve the vanguard of our postocracy
:ocelot::grin:

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

REVOLUTION ACTION!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkb3r9filcM

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Lets kill and eat Eric Garland

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

aaah, ooh, democracy dies in teh loving darkness, so deep, oh my

democracy has been choking on its own shriveled dick for 40 years, fam

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

That DICK! posted:

harsh but fair

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

cumshitter posted:

hitler had a lovely childhood too you know. but he got to keep his book deal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajaejPsU7ok

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

That DICK! posted:

It's time for a little Game (as in meat) Theory :q:

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Oblivion's still got it:

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Vanguard, who has said nasty things about me, is vanguard of the goyim alone. Sad!

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

cumshitter posted:

hitler had a lovely childhood too you know. but he got to keep his book deal

Bing bong bing, we've got a wiener

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

i took a rabbinic studies course at a private catholic (Go Demons!) college because i really, really wanted to keep my schedule Mon-Thurs so i could have a three day weekend and the rabbi studies class was my only option for completing the religion class requirement. i had to take a big test on the oral talmud and some of the written talmud and for the oral one i came up with a pnemonic like "A&P Potatoes was hanging out with Black Sabbath to blah blah"

its been a while but i dont remember any of that goy are animals talk

anyway the part of the story i was trying to get to was that i was the only one of irish catholic descent in the class which was pretty obvious when Dr. Rabbi read off names for attendance. also, like the moronic 18 year old i was, i asked the professor if i could do my final paper on a really cool interpretration of the sermon on the mount as a call to non-violent protest against the romans that i had found.

"No, Cumshitter. You can't do your final paper on Jesus. I feel like you've misunderstood the point of this class."

"Yeah, sorry, I now realize that was a very stupid question."

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

cumshitter posted:

i took a rabbinic studies course at a private catholic (Go Demons!) college because i really, really wanted to keep my schedule Mon-Thurs so i could have a three day weekend and the rabbi studies class was my only option for completing the religion class requirement. i had to take a big test on the oral talmud and some of the written talmud and for the oral one i came up with a pnemonic like "A&P Potatoes was hanging out with Black Sabbath to blah blah"

its been a while but i dont remember any of that goy are animals talk

anyway the part of the story i was trying to get to was that i was the only one of irish catholic descent in the class which was pretty obvious when Dr. Rabbi read off names for attendance. also, like the moronic 18 year old i was, i asked the professor if i could do my final paper on a really cool interpretration of the sermon on the mount as a call to non-violent protest that i had found.

"No, Cumshitter. You can't do your final paper on Jesus. I feel like you've misunderstood the point of this class."

"Yeah, sorry, I now realize that was a very stupid question."

the craziest part of all these stories is that you use your real name as your username

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

huh

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
it started off as a nickname then i changed it to my legal name

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

cumshitter posted:

it started off as a nickname then i changed it to my legal name

that's extremely woke, would you like to be interviewed for my thinkpiece diary on the dailykos?

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

its almost like fascists don't say anything in good faith and shouldn't be given a platform to speak :shrug:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

jesus christ

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

gently caress me, that's worse than seeing the giver

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I get so happy hearing about all these town halls where capitalist GOP wieners are getting their poo poo pushed in from both sides for their naked dismantling of government for their corporate masters. Unfortunately, I'm just so nervous that this is just all fake news and paid protestors.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

dang

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

Business Gorillas posted:

its almost like fascists don't say anything in good faith and shouldn't be given a platform to speak :shrug:

um sir? sir? i'll have you know that denying a nazi their soapbox is EXACTLY the sort of thing that george washington's horny ghost would never stand for. shame on you, goon sire, for failing to defend the very pillars of our peerless society

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

that dick hole needs surgery

im not doc but the skins all torn off and poo poo

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

that's extremely woke, would you like to be interviewed for my thinkpiece diary on the dailykos?

yes but ill ahve to skype you from the toilet

im buzzed and had a long day so im gonna share the cool MLK version ofthe sermon on the mount i found. jesus mentioned like 3 things and they were (in no particular order)

"If a man asks you for his robe give it to hime." roman nobles would find ways to put poorer farmers into debt so they could claim their land. legally they were required to provide a debtor a robe so they wouldn tfreeze to death at night. getting naked in front of someone was supposed to shame them because you werent supposed to show your naked obdy

"if a man asks you to walk a mile go two." roman roads had mile markers. a roman soldier could ask as citizen of judea to carry his pack for one marker. if you carried it for two you could report them to the legionarre or whatever and potentially get them in trouble

"if a man strikes you on the left cheek show him your right." back then apparently you used your left hand to wipe your rear end and poo poo and your right for eating. you had a "clean" and a "dirty" hand. sinc eyou smack someone with the back of your hand showing your right cheek would force them to hit you with the "clean" hand and bring them down to your level.

this is all probably wrong but i thought it was cool and wroth sharing

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

um sir? sir? i'll have you know that denying a nazi their soapbox is EXACTLY the sort of thing that george washington's horny ghost would never stand for. shame on you, goon sire, for failing to defend the very pillars of our peerless society

i hope you were going for the felix stolen valor voice because that's how i read this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
OH gently caress THEY DID IT

clam down cumshitter pretend youve been here before

• Locked thread