Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Homeless Friend posted:

remember when :abuela: didn't concede lmao

remember when trump won :stoked:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Rawr Dinosaur posted:

I don't understand this thread

get a load of this guy who thinks death is uncertain

live as if the nukes are going to fly tomorrow

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

My normal lifting buddy can't make it tonight so instead I am going on my day off tomorrow (2 leg days in 3 days pray for me fam)

Tonight I shall get drunk on fortified wine and finish a 2nd book today, Satan be praised

im drinking something called pothole filler imperial stout extra strong ale

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Homeless Friend posted:

remember when :abuela: didn't concede lmao

it was a sad trait of all the Dem candidates

Jim Webb announced he was ending his campaign next to his Vietnamese wife :prepop: at the national press club or whatever

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

i'm ethnically jewish, and a unitarian univeralist if that makes it any better?? :kiddo: definitely not some crypto-nazi!!

im sorry i didn't see the zog watermark in your posts the rest of us have

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

the spawn soundtrack was tight

man culture sure would be weird if those steel beams didnt break

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

My normal lifting buddy can't make it tonight so instead I am going on my day off tomorrow (2 leg days in 3 days pray for me fam)

Tonight I shall get drunk on fortified wine and finish a 2nd book today, Satan be praised

also drat you write multiple books a day

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

logikv9 posted:

it was a sad trait of all the Dem candidates

Jim Webb announced he was ending his campaign next to his Vietnamese wife :prepop: at the national press club or whatever

jim webb really knows how to jim webb it the gently caress up

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

thatll get u hosed

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
i voted hillary and fully admit it was the same level of enthusiastic commitment that i would give a school group project, i.e. total fake horseshit in the hope of a good thing happening

and guess what, america is the proverbial fratboy turd who shows up to your presentation still drunk from the basement show the night before, wherein he loving pisses on the overhead and gets you all an incomplete for the semester

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
And seriously in all fairness if I lost to Trump like that I'd probably be a bottle deep and being restrained from a gun, I get not going out that night.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baloogan posted:

im drinking something called pothole filler imperial stout extra strong ale

Not a big beer fan here. All my loyalties there lay in the realms of lighter beers like Coors Light and PBR, stuff that really refreshes ya

I've tried innumerable of the super insanely hoppy and bitter varieties that are all the rage and while they're fine, I just don't want to linger of a pint like I do over a nice bourbon

Beer is for quaffing

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
no lives matter is a metal as gently caress messagem both out of an in context

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

i just read the IT ALL STARTED ON SOMETHINGAWFUL headline and i'm fully convinced trump is all a long con from LF

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

jim webb really knows how to jim webb it the gently caress up

and you know how to cuck the gently caress up

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

logikv9 posted:

I seem to remember Jeb! heavily implying he was gonna gently caress his wife when he conceded but I can't tell if it's just primary nostalgia

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

Not a big beer fan here. All my loyalties there lay in the realms of lighter beers like Coors Light and PBR, stuff that really refreshes ya

I've tried innumerable of the super insanely hoppy and bitter varieties that are all the rage and while they're fine, I just don't want to linger of a pint like I do over a nice bourbon

Beer is for quaffing

i drink fancy beers outta wine glasses and have a handlebar mustache im vancouver a f

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
goons ruin everything

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baloogan posted:

also drat you write multiple books a day

Yes, for a given value of book

Reading them is a more traditional calculation, tho not usually multiple in one day. I'm no teddy roosevelt!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

punchymcpunch posted:

now i want someone to remake a clockwork orange as a musical and all the songs are diegetic

song and dance fight #1: britva brouhaha

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Homeless Friend posted:

I seem to remember Jeb! heavily implying he was gonna gently caress his wife when he conceded but I can't tell if it's just primary nostalgia

thats still the last time they had coitus

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Business Gorillas posted:

i just read the IT ALL STARTED ON SOMETHINGAWFUL headline and i'm fully convinced trump is all a long con from LF

fyad and weird twittter actually

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Cultural economics were a poor excuse for the South's continuation of slavery. Ice-T's financial success cannot excuse the vileness of his message [...] Hitler's anti-Semitism sold in Nazi Germany. That didn't make it right.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

billo's lookin a little ragged these days

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

i read this the other day, its pretty good

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Baloogan posted:

thats still the last time they had coitus

when's the last time you had coitus, baloogan?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

i drink fancy beers outta wine glasses and have a handlebar mustache im vancouver a f

fukken lol

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

jesus gently caress

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

i totally understand how hilldawg hosed up so bad. if you're a big fish in a small pond (which is totally what NY democrats are when they win elections), you're wholly unaware of what it actually takes to do well when the stakes are anything but as low as humanly possible. as such, every time you actually try to take a step up, you bite off more than you can chew and proceed to crash and burn as hard as humanly possible. it's what happened to hillary in her first foray into public policy in the 90s, it happened to her during her first primary in 08, and it happened here, again in 2016.

in summation WE SHOULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING, DEAR loving GOD

okay that's too day crew, i'm gonna rip this fuckin bong

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
he looks so old and sad lmao

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
c-spam is kinda (imo) rekindling old SA

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

and you know how to cuck the gently caress up

hmm

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

No Lives Matter is the dumbest goddamned thing. It's like Blue Lives Matter as a response except instead of bootlicking racists it's said by Hot Topic kids

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/xeni/status/834245617954197504

fb and zuck are garbage

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Baloogan posted:

c-spam is kinda (imo) rekindling old SA

:filez:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

It has pretenses of being METAL YEAH but most of the metal heads I know are the most progressive and thoughtful people I know

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

we did it. we reached the end of irony.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

livesmatter is certain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

Baloogan posted: