Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
i got cousins who have like a dozen chickens and they have to keep beak guards on them so they don't mutilate the hen who's lowest on the pecking order. they literally tore this loving birds face off, it's horrible. chickens are horrible and deserve to be kept in cages.

like, they literally don't know the difference between moving and not moving. there is no such thing as a happy chicken, because they only know pain and suffering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
chickens will drown in the rain because they're too stupid not to breathe in the water.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
these chickens were looking pretty happy that it wasn't 4 ft o snow any more

honestly impressed they survived this winter

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

i got cousins who have like a dozen chickens and they have to keep beak guards on them so they don't mutilate the hen who's lowest on the pecking order. they literally tore this loving birds face off, it's horrible. chickens are horrible and deserve to be kept in cages.

like, they literally don't know the difference between moving and not moving. there is no such thing as a happy chicken, because they only know pain and suffering

so chickens are like middle schoolers

or half the active voters in this country

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Oh yeah that's right Trump tweeted support of a dude who is openly in gfavor of sex with children

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
imagine Milo having Sex with Lena Dunham. Goon DOom. Haha

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

chickens will drown in the rain because they're too stupid not to breathe in the water.

WRONG

Thats conservatives

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Oh yeah that's right Trump tweeted support of a dude who is openly in gfavor of sex with children

yea he tweets about himself all the time

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/Bro_Pair/status/834240529047109635

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

he literally threatened to defund Berkeley for rioting over a child rape apologist

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER

RUM HAM posted:

so chickens are like middle schoolers

or half the active voters in this country

they are tiny, delicious dinosaurs with absolutely no empathy

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZwXKfv3rI8

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

/r/The_Donald has become one of the most powerful forces on the internet,

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Smythe posted:

these are the best days of my life

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
keep trumpin' that chicken

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Is that annoyance? cuz they're p cool and good and the beers are only $3 there

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
herzog unironically owns

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

chickens are just vehicles for turning stuff on the ground i can't see into delivious meat.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Smythe posted:

id gently caress dunham
she even has a place in vancouver (likely much much nicer place than I have lamo, waterfront views, property value up the wazoo, good neighborhood, dimsum)

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

quote:

The prescribed method was observing the feeding behaviour of the sacred chickens, on board for that purpose. If the chickens accepted the offered grain, then the Roman gods would be favourable to the battle. However, on that particular morning of 249 BC, the chickens refused to eat – a horrific omen. Confronted with the unexpected and having to deal with the superstitious and now terrified crews, Pulcher quickly devised an alternative interpretation. He threw the sacred chickens overboard, saying, "Let them drink, since they don't wish to eat." (Latin "Bibant, quoniam esse nolunt.)[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Drepana

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Fidel Castronaut posted:

herzog unironically owns

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

So much for the Toblerone loft.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

i would vote for dril

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

chickens often poo poo in their own drinking water and will in fact actively try to do so

like there's feeders specifically to prevent this and they will climb around and angle their poo poo so it goes straight into their food/water anyway

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

My dog is part shih tzu and has a scrunched up little face and whenever he's resting a lot of the times the tip of his tongue is sticking out and he has furry little paws and is the best dog

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
http://fencingbearatprayer.blogspot.com/2017/02/jesus-master-troll.html

the punchline is the last two words. also read the post before this, "Bully Culture."

and on the other side, on another topic:
https://samkriss.com/2017/02/22/voyage-to-the-prison-planet/

quote:

Paul Joseph Watson isn’t just constantly afraid, hidden away from everything in a Battersea apartment whose walls grow thicker and denser and arc out from his little hollow of a home until they sweep over the sky and encase the entire planet in a concrete shell dotted with fake stars that thrum with a weak failing electric glow. His fears aren’t even human fears; he lives in terror of big scary buildings, people he doesn’t know, crowds of drunk people, and fireworks – in other words, the things that are frightening to a dog.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

pleasant dreams america

https://twitter.com/govsambrownback/status/834209537540358144
https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/834256345000005632

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
my dog actively tries to roll in rotting fish at every possibility and then is emotionally hurt when everyone is like :| @ rotting salmon smelling dog

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baloogan posted:

my dog actively tries to roll in rotting fish at every possibility and then is emotionally hurt when everyone is like :| @ rotting salmon smelling dog

Same but towels and bathmats

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lol at milo getting owned nonstop

a buddy of mine told me the story of david icke. when he first started going crazy and spouted this hit on the telly hed get the same laughter and derision from hosts and audiences

so he has his first live show. only him. come and see the lizard prophet. everyone shows up. they laugh at him. for ten minutes straight. he waits for everyone to stop laughing and says to the audeince

"You came here to laugh at a mentallly ill person. You think I'm crazy, and ill, and that's funny to you. Did you really come here to laugh at a sick person?" the audience reflected on their shame

and then he told them about lizard people for an hour.

milo kind of has the same tehing going on in this video but when the host calls him a self hating gay man for talking about the gross things gay people do outside of clubs like kiss and hug he basically says, "yeah im pretty horrible thats my thing"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

that seems less like an alternative interpretation and more like denial

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

Same but towels and bathmats

i would not have any problems with a fresh laundry smelling dog

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Dril my rear end

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Tonetta posted:

Dril my rear end

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

more hated than rick snyder a guy who literally poisoned ppl

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

cumshitter posted:

milo kind of has the same tehing going on in this video but when the host calls him a self hating gay man for talking about the gross things gay people do outside of clubs like kiss and hug he basically says, "yeah im pretty horrible thats my thing"

david icke also said this, to be fair

maybe not in the same words

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baloogan posted:

i would not have any problems with a fresh laundry smelling dog

Well also any dead things he can find and also mysteriously chosen patches of grass, but that's easier to prevent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Nonsense posted:

/r/The_Donald has become one of the most powerful forces on the internet,

Surpassed only by the bowel movements of trump himself

• Locked thread