Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

The solution, as always, is send Enzo and Cass to Smackdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Strawberry Panda posted:

He's been cleared by a few doctors, including his own. WWE doctors will never clear him though, hence why he still has a contract and can say whatever he wants on Talking Smack. If he didn't have a contract, he'd definitely be somewhere wrestling.

He'll be leading the Bullet Club soon

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/kungfu_grip/status/833969857393721344

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Finish of the SD Main was kind of botched, Harper's second foot clearly did not touch until after AJ was completely out. Still, exciting stuff, and I'm invested in seeing the singles match next week, so well done.

Alexa's title win made Becky look like a complete goober. The only way this makes sense is if its setting up for the Fatal 4way that's been rumored and Becky will overcome the odds by beating both Alexa AND Mickie, but then who is the 4th? Nattie or Carmella? Having 3 heels in the 4way does not seem smart in terms of booking the match itself. There's no other female faces on Smackdown and nobody to call up from NXT. They'd never waste a Trish nostalgia appearance on a 4way, and Beth is supposedly going into the HOF this year, so who could take that spot?

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
I think they will do thr Wyatt triple threat at this point. Get Randy in there to protect Bray and have him turn during the match.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

LUKE LUKE LUKE LUKE!!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Can we just. Can we just do a fatal four way?

gently caress, all of these guys are so loving great. Oh and Orton will be there too.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

OP updated with Raw and Smackdown results, sorry KFG!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Smackdown LIVE: Bliss Edition

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

My daughter watched Smackdown for the first time tonight. After seeing Dolph Ziggler for the very first time during his battle royal promo, she said "In real life, I want to smash that guy's face in". I've never heard her react to a human being like that before. I laughed for a solid minute. Made me think of you guys.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

your daughter rules

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Best talking smack episode in a while. Bubbles were busted, the earth is flat, and Daniel Bryan asked Dude Love to perform fellatio on him.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

I gotta be honest, I never liked Randy.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

DangerDummy! posted:

My daughter watched Smackdown for the first time tonight. After seeing Dolph Ziggler for the very first time during his battle royal promo, she said "In real life, I want to smash that guy's face in". I've never heard her react to a human being like that before. I laughed for a solid minute. Made me think of you guys.

you've raised her right, my friend

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

lou carper is awesome

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

I was curious to see how she'd react to everyone so I kept my opinions to myself unless she asked. It was such an immediate reaction.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Holy poo poo this is incredible.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Sanguinia posted:

Finish of the SD Main was kind of botched, Harper's second foot clearly did not touch until after AJ was completely out. Still, exciting stuff, and I'm invested in seeing the singles match next week, so well done.

Alexa's title win made Becky look like a complete goober. The only way this makes sense is if its setting up for the Fatal 4way that's been rumored and Becky will overcome the odds by beating both Alexa AND Mickie, but then who is the 4th? Nattie or Carmella? Having 3 heels in the 4way does not seem smart in terms of booking the match itself. There's no other female faces on Smackdown and nobody to call up from NXT. They'd never waste a Trish nostalgia appearance on a 4way, and Beth is supposedly going into the HOF this year, so who could take that spot?

IMO at this point the only call is for Naomi to win back the belt in her hometown Orlando. She got super-over as a sympathetic babyface tonight, and the knee injury doesn't seem serious enough that she'll miss Mania. May as well strike while the iron is hot. Becky/Alexa/Mickie can fight each other without needing the title involved.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

That series is so bad

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DangerDummy! posted:

How old is she? I'm imagining a five year old saying this and it's even funnier.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Blaise330 posted:

Best talking smack episode in a while. Bubbles were busted, the earth is flat, and Daniel Bryan asked Dude Love to perform fellatio on him.

wait wait what

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Filth https://twitter.com/WWE/status/834262849333583872

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
They took the script off the Usos (I assume) and they're basically the best tag team in the company right now.

Please learn from this, WWE.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Pretty easy to believe noone played as The Godfather for 4 months to notice this sooner.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

VJeff posted:

They took the script off the Usos (I assume) and they're basically the best tag team in the company right now.

A natural Uso script would be 3 paragraphs long, no punctuation marks, all capital letters, and a few emojis scattered around.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

"you see she hit you on the outside but you have ligaments on the inside" good work doctor

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Bryan said SUCK IT MICK FOLEY

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Benne posted:

IMO at this point the only call is for Naomi to win back the belt in her hometown Orlando. She got super-over as a sympathetic babyface tonight, and the knee injury doesn't seem serious enough that she'll miss Mania. May as well strike while the iron is hot. Becky/Alexa/Mickie can fight each other without needing the title involved.

Sort of seems like they could be going this way. They took it off her because she wouldn't be able to defend it within 30 days and wrestlemania is like 40 days away.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

What champs have been exceptions to the 30 day rule? Lesnar was one. Didn't punk go over 30 days?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

oldpainless posted:

What champs have been exceptions to the 30 day rule? Lesnar was one. Didn't punk go over 30 days?

Dean held the US title for months without ever defending it back in the Shield days.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

oldpainless posted:

Trish Stratus was out for months and they never stripped her of the title in the mid 2000s.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I appreciate that Bryan said "Look, any other time of year I'd try as hard as I can to make an exception, but this is WrestleMania, we can't have the potential of a WrestleMania without the women's belt."

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

"you see she hit you on the outside but you have ligaments on the inside" good work doctor

I mean, consider who he's talking to

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
I'm midway through SDL and I gotta say, this goofy-rear end screaming Uso promo is extremely my poo poo

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

oldpainless posted:

Like basically every rule in the WWE, it's always enforced except when it's convenient for them not to do so.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

WWE's Twitter posted a clip of the battle royal ending while asking whose feet hit the floor first. Every single response was some variation of "haha, come on, man" and they eventually deleted the tweet.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

VJeff posted:

Holy poo poo they were on loving fire tonight. If they keep it up, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they end up organically turning face again somewhere down the road.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

I remember during batista and takers feud in 07 they had a cage match and there was controversy over whose feet hit the floor first and they showed two screens of only their feet hitting the floor at the same time which of course proved nothing because you just move the tape to the point where their feet are about to hit but then they showed a screen with Taker hitting the mat and in the background you can clearly see Batista still climbing the cage.

What I'm saying here is these angles of who hit first annoy me.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Gavok posted:

WWE's Twitter posted a clip of the battle royal ending while asking whose feet hit the floor first. Every single response was some variation of "haha, come on, man" and they eventually deleted the tweet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLJnjzcO9UI&t=155s

they just cut out the blatant second where harper's still on the apron :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Abroham Lincoln posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLJnjzcO9UI&t=155s

they just cut out the blatant second where harper's still on the apron :lol:

[SCENE MISSING]