Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

The physics is all hosed up. Center of gravity is clearly a harness. Up-and-down may as well point neon arrows at off-screen grips. Bart Simpson was more convincing as Blanche DuBois.

Ed Balls was more convincing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER

Turdfuzz posted:

yea but u get poo poo done poo poo u didnt even kno needed to be done or should have been done but u fucken did it man

i use them like a trucker, to drive long distances at night when i would otherwise be miserable

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

claims to crave truckin' but rejects stimulants? what the gently caress

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I'm the exact same height as Jeb! irl.

also like jeb ur destined 4 disapointment

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Solarin posted:

claims to crave truckin' but rejects stimulants? what the gently caress

hey now mafukcer i aint' rejecting stims

i buy american and eat sleep and breathe american in all i do, and there's ntohig more goddamned AMERICAN can filling yourself full of stimulants at your own expense to do a bunch fo work for some soulless corp

I love stims but just don't prefer that one specific kind because I like having giant bottles of ~2hr effective types so I can better dose things

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also if truckin and fuckin are your #1 things u must be careful with stimulants, as they can wreck the dicks of unpreprared males

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

dare i say

eh?

how DARE you

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Slamhound posted:

The physics is all hosed up. Center of gravity is clearly a harness. Up-and-down may as well point neon arrows at off-screen grips. Bart Simpson was more convincing as Blanche DuBois.

Ed Balls was more convincing.

this sounds like a criticism of wirework in general instead of something that crouching tiger hidden dragon specifically got wrong that other chop sokky flicks usually get right

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

proof of concept posted:

this sounds like a criticism of wirework in general instead of something that crouching tiger hidden dragon specifically got wrong that other chop sokky flicks usually get right
Nah, it particularly stuck out with Crouching Tiger. Ang Lee is just a lovely action director (see also: The Incredible Hulk).

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/dril/status/831202111333527552

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

Remember when we were promised taco trucks on every corner? What the gently caress happened to that?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baloogan posted:

how DARE you

https://i.imgur.com/vjYwrqs.mp4

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
I'm all about the volcel where you show how much of a man you are by how many *chicks you don't bang.

*replace with dudes as required

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

there's always a hilarious peak that i have whenever i take stimulants and i'm driving alone, and it's always along the lines of "something something join the DSA already something something start a podcast something something you're so smart and funnY something"

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

is that a dracula? wtf

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baloogan posted:

how DARE you

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

hey now mafukcer i aint' rejecting stims

i buy american and eat sleep and breathe american in all i do, and there's ntohig more goddamned AMERICAN can filling yourself full of stimulants at your own expense to do a bunch fo work for some soulless corp

I love stims but just don't prefer that one specific kind because I like having giant bottles of ~2hr effective types so I can better dose things

https://twitter.com/dril/status/833951887430926337

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

i caught my favorite cuckemon in inceladon city, i named it "Don't Squirtle"

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
The strategy some people ascribe to the Trump administration of trying to give everyone outrage fatigue is definitely working on me. I'm just tired of it and not paying nearly as much attention anymore.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/7KqJbO5.mp4

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

that doesn't look like chili

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

yaya gwhy dont u go gently caress a bear like ur canadian literature strongly encourages

dare i say

eh?

baloogan only endorses the polar bear section of our bear sex market

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Orkin Mang posted:

is that a dracula? wtf

:drac:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Jeb! Repetition posted:

The strategy some people ascribe to the Trump administration of trying to give everyone outrage fatigue is definitely working on me. I'm just tired of it and not paying nearly as much attention anymore.

Not me. I live to hate.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Jeb! Repetition posted:

you're jewel repetition though

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

these are the hours of the wint. may he bless us with wisdoms that transcend generation and class

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Yinlock posted:

baloogan only endorses the polar bear section of our bear sex market

i'm guessing it has nothing to do with racism

he just really likes the white bears for reasons

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

i'm gay

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

:yeah:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

pyrotek posted:

Remember when we were promised taco trucks on every corner? What the gently caress happened to that?

trump was elected, ergo

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

its rude to stare

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

pyrotek posted:

Replaced by halal carts.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hunting a polar bear is deffo on my bucket list

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Baloogan posted:

hunting a polar bear is deffo on my bucket list

:same:

but replace polar bears with bankers

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

Turdfuzz posted:

its rude to stare

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

its rude to stare

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Gringostar posted:

i'm guessing it has nothing to do with racism

he just really likes the white bears for reasons

look i'm just saying if he can't enjoy a tale of a man's tender love with a deadly brown bear then something ain't right

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

also if truckin and fuckin are your #1 things u must be careful with stimulants, as they can wreck the dicks of unpreprared males

coke dick bad

• Locked thread