Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Not to defend Nintendo here (they've made some ridiculously stupid decisions in the past) but this is such a stupid criticism.

-the vita shipped with literally zero storage. To play any game you needed to expand the storage.

-the 3DS comes with 4gb. Plenty of games require more to download

-"all other consoles come with more storage" is comparing a cheap, physically large, spinning hard drive to on board flash which is idiotic

-micro SD is hilariously cheap and Nintendo could have been cocks and used proprietary cards but they didn't

-anyone buying digitally instead of physical deserves this fate

-I've never felt the touch of a woman

Guy with Nintendo username "I'm not a Nintendo apologist but...."

Also every home console since 2006(except Nintendo consoles) have shipped with adequate storage so these are bullshit excuses dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Personally, I can't wait for all the rooftop parties and playing split screen on a 6.5" screen.

bradzilla posted:

Guy with Nintendo username "I'm not a Nintendo apologist but...."

Also every home console since 2006(except Nintendo consoles) have shipped with adequate storage so these are bullshit excuses dude

When you think about it, the Wii U shipped with adequate storage because there weren't any games worth downloading anyway!

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Professor SJW posted:

typical dumb american. dont you know how many dodongo schools and hospitals end up getting destroyed by your bombs? innocents are dying and you just end up creating more dodongo extremists

freedom aint free, pinko. go sip your milk in kakariko village while real hyruleans walk into a volcano for you.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Im gonna buy one and go to roof parties and play wit my modeling friends and hi5 them!!!

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

bradzilla posted:

idk guys I tried finding the image on reddit and it's nowhere to be found

I think the fatty is op

:same:

TinEye gave nothing and I couldn't find anything on Reddit either.

Methinks the O in OP stands for Ozma... 'cause "Ozma fat".

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

autoaim.cfg posted:

:same:

TinEye gave nothing and I couldn't find anything on Reddit either.

Methinks the O in OP stands for Ozma... 'cause "Ozma fat".

It's me Ozma

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself

-the vita shipped with literally zero storage. To play any game you needed to expand the storage.

What ever happened to the Vita? I haven't heard a word about since it came out

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Grump posted:

What ever happened to the Vita? I haven't heard a word about since it came out

https://www.amazon.com/32GB-PlayStation-Vita-Memory-Card/dp/B006JKASCK

peak debt
Mar 11, 2001
b& :(
Nap Ghost

bradzilla posted:

But they've all been hard disks and by now even console players are probably tired of 5 minute loading screens.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

That's a president I could be proud of

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I honestly can't tell if people are stupid or just pretending to be stupid? Just to be safe:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/5nqx6r/preorders_will_crazy_they_said_come_early_they/

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

bitmap posted:

freedom aint free, pinko. go sip your milk in kakariko village while real hyruleans walk into a volcano for you.

OCCUPY HYRULE!

NO BLOOD FOR TRIFORCE PIECES

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

bradzilla posted:

I know but those are all spinny hard drives (Nintendo likes using solid state for everything.)

When the 360 had a flash drive it had 256mb lol (and it was called the Xbox Live Arcade model)

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

I know but those are all spinny hard drives (Nintendo likes using solid state for everything.)

When the 360 had a flash drive it had 256mb lol (and it was called the Xbox Live Arcade model)

Yeah but the 360 arcade was a low-priced offering designed to be bare bones.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Gay Weed Dad posted:

Yeah but the 360 arcade was a low-priced offering designed to be bare bones.

So is the Switch :smug:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Nolan Arenado posted:

I honestly can't tell if people are stupid or just pretending to be stupid? Just to be safe:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/5nqx6r/preorders_will_crazy_they_said_come_early_they/

op was captured by reddit and forced to be fat in front of the nintendo store

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

So is the Switch :smug:

Completely unrelated but I cannot read your username without the cadence of 'Girlfriend in a coma' by the Smiths.

Uncle at Nintendo
I know
It's really serious

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

Nolan Arenado posted:

fuckin lol

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
Lol fuckin fatass

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I want the switch to be good

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Nolan Arenado posted:

Almost looks like OP. But thats on Reddit and this guy is on the Something Awful DOT COM Forums so is obviously not the same guy.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
Oh okay, so maybe it wasn't OP that was a fuckin fatass, it's some big piece of dough on reddit who is a fuckin fatass instead. Good 2 no

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

Let's be honest here. Just because the OP isn't the guy in the picture doesn't mean he's not another fatty

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Secular Humanist posted:

fuckin fatass, Goon 2 no

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Grump posted:

Let's be honest here. Just because the OP isn't the guy in the picture doesn't mean he's not another fatty

I think he's just a normal sized person who gets off on being called fat, an interesting psychological study to be sure...

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

Heh, your move, Trump.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Good to see Rocco from mega64 still has an active SA account

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
It's obviously the OP posting the same thing both here and on reddit, because he desperately wants to feel vindicated for having stood around in front of a gamestop before it opened.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I want the switch to be good

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I tried to replay skyward sword and was immediately reminded that its bad and motion controls are terrible

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Hey all, is this were we talk about the Hot New Console That Will Drive Your Kids Wild with Fun??

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

ElGroucho posted:

Hey all, is this were we talk about the Hot New Console That Will Drive Your Kids Wild with Fun??

this is actually the india thread in disguise *stuffs you in sack and loads you into truck*

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Uncle Wemus posted:

I tried to replay skyward sword and was immediately reminded that its bad and motion controls are terrible

Noob

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:
The Nintendo Switch is just an Nvidia Shield tablet that Nintendo locked down and so it's going to get their software.

Absolutely nothing about this is remotely new except the shiny box, so given that's how iPod got started, I predict it will sell billions.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
oh nooooo ooooooooh poo poo there might be good video games on this rectangle nooooooooo

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Uncle Wemus posted:

skyward sword rules and is good so hmm

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Edit: Whoops

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Feb 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

why is it the legend of zelda when you play a lil fruity elf guy called Link and Zelda barely even shows up or does anything ever?

• Locked thread