Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Lastgirl posted:

do they sell kebabs, i mean if we're not getting food trucks on every corner, we could opt for food vans?

The kebabs are made of people

I mean made of ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I see Miller as more of a future weirdo mass shooter in the Seung-Hui Cho tradition

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

skaboomizzy posted:

MSNBC has the Woodhouse brothers on; both advisors or something, one Dem, one GOP

Also they were the stars of one of the best C-SPAN calls ever:

https://youtu.be/Q15xhG6pVUw

it's kinda funny and a little sad how much the rest of his family hates dallas woodhouse

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/noclador/status/834428707611766785

Didn't this happen yesterday or a couple of days ago? The timeline is getting harder to keep track.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/jamiedupree/status/834433688989491201

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I think we're all way overthinking it. DeVos has no idea what her duties are nor how to run the department. Maybe she wanted the Justice department to do it because she just legit doesn't know the procedure to do it, and doesn't care to learn.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

do they sell kebabs, i mean if we're not getting food trucks on every corner, we could opt for food vans?

the food trucks were only a thing if hillary won and we didn't bigly ethnically cleanse the nation of hispanic people. we aren't getting kebab vans. It's peanut butter white bread sandwiches all the way down. not even crunchy pb, everyone in the trump admin is obviously a smoothcuck. sad.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Billionaires that earnestly believe in the prosperity gospel are psychopaths that take pleasure in oppressing people, hth

Eduardo pepitas

Generally that's almost always true, but I tend to think there's a difference between someone who's capable of empathizing in the right context, and someone like Sessions that is just out to hurt people for the sake of hurting people.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Question:

If Trump likes you if you compliment him and hates you if you criticize him, if you do the criticism sandwich of compliment-criticism-compliment does he like you again or does he get overloaded and malfunction like a 1950s robot?

you get what's called "undefined behavior"

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Bethamphetamine posted:

I think we're all way overthinking it. DeVos has no idea what her duties are nor how to run the department. Maybe she wanted the Justice department to do it because she just legit doesn't know the procedure to do it, and doesn't care to learn.

I believe Trump called it the best and most well run administration ever. He said it on the TV so it has to be true.

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

https://twitter.com/noclador/status/834428707611766785

Didn't this happen yesterday or a couple of days ago? The timeline is getting harder to keep track.

Yeah unless this is something different I'm pretty sure they already found that they didn't test a nuclear weapon

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
here's 2 radical ideas;
a- devos doesn't want more drama

b- it's pointless to psychoanalyze what is happening in this administration because they're all crazy and nothing they do will ever make sense

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

crazy cloud posted:

the food trucks were only a thing if hillary won and we didn't bigly ethnically cleanse the nation of hispanic people. we aren't getting kebab vans. It's peanut butter white bread sandwiches all the way down. not even crunchy pb, everyone in the trump admin is obviously a smoothcuck. sad.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

*pulls out comically-sized bag of pennies*

One... Two... Three... Four...

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Scroll down the link for the Washington Post YELL-O-MATIC

Here you go: Pick a politician, watch them get yelled at

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

need new food delivery methods that allow u to serve meals while running from ice

maybe rig up a t-shirt cannon to lob kousa mahshi directly into bystanders' mouths

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

rudatron posted:

here's 2 radical ideas;

b- it's pointless to psychoanalyze what is happening in this administration because they're all crazy and nothing they do will ever make sense

heres 1 radical idea

Λ - pointless and fun aren't mutually exclusive :milk:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

DryGoods posted:

Scroll down the link for the Washington Post YELL-O-MATIC

Here you go: Pick a politician, watch them get yelled at

lol at the first one being JEB!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

rudatron posted:

here's 2 radical ideas;

its just another distraction from the REAL agenda which is,

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
A PVC potato cannon would make a good burrito delivery system.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

this is such a goofy supervillain move

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

is this the trudeau handshake

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

rudatron posted:

but how else will I be able to mentally justify how horrifying human beings can be

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Feminasty Slut posted:

no it would NOT potato cannons work because potatoes are approximately homogeneous and relatively incompressible. attempting burrito delivery with such a method would result in tears and the waste of perfectly good burritos as they get ripped to shreds during the expulsion process. do not attempt

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Trogdos! posted:

is this the trudeau handshake

i think so

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Feminasty Slut posted:

Burrito van that drives down the street, you cell phone in an order and we shoot it into your window or door stoop burrito hole.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 224 days!
I just got up, has Gay Ludwig Hitler arranged for me to be sent to the camp for breeders yet?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Feminasty Slut posted:

Ted bundy was attractive and a smooth talker. Steve "Ed Gien" Miller IMO.

lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

when my hand is squeezed this hard i emit a poisonous ink and swim away really fast

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/834242344614559748

:discourse:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

crazy cloud posted:

no it would NOT potato cannons work because potatoes are approximately homogeneous and relatively incompressible. attempting burrito delivery with such a method would result in tears and the waste of perfectly good burritos as they get ripped to shreds during the expulsion process. do not attempt

If the burritos were properly and tightly wrapped in on of those one sided foil burrito coverings that magically make them taste better it would work. :colbert:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

rudatron posted:

Crazy and evil. It's not just plain crazy.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Not a Children posted:

"I am a woman who feels independent, I live in section 8 housing, I love Donald Trump, I am a recovering alcoholic of 29 years so I know denial, everyone on MSNBC is a liar. Abraham Lincoln was hated when he was president, Donald's legacy will be the same. I wish the media would stop focusing on the negativity, I've spent many years paying spiritual penance and I wish Matt Lauer would look in a mirror one day and see what he really is. My brother was killed in vietnam and he wrote me a letter that said we're fighting with one arm tied behind our back, we need to give them the resources they need"

CSPAN viewer calls are a terrifying peek into the American psyche

how surprising that a trump supporter shows tendencies toward addiction

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
ethnic cleansing i can shitpost about and white nationalist potus i can even lol about but if you harm a single innocent burrito so help me satan i will have my vengeance

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

skaboomizzy posted:

MSNBC has the Woodhouse brothers on; both advisors or something, one Dem, one GOP

Also they were the stars of one of the best C-SPAN calls ever:

https://youtu.be/Q15xhG6pVUw

If I ever see Dallas Woodhouse slinking around NC I'm going to have to try really hard not to punch that turd in the face. What a poo poo head.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

baloog should be proud of his alpha prime minister

Trogdos! fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Feb 22, 2017

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

crazy cloud posted:

so much for the tolerant food dispensing systems

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

You can try to keep your burrito cannons to yourself, but the cat's out of the bag now. I want a burrito delivered so fast it breaks the sound barrier. I want it in my mouth before I even hear it fired.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

when my hand is squeezed this hard i emit a poisonous ink and swim away really fast

that's what PM Shinzo Abe did iirc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

crazy cloud posted:

how do u not comprehend a potato

it just is

• Locked thread