Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

rudatron posted:

this is what flouride does to you

thats why i just chew on a rod of pure metalluc silver insteaf of subjectibg my body to tge peanut weakness of the goblihs giblibs goblina vomlind glvkjbd fobkibs fobkiba gonluba gompubs gonlima gobouna govlima gobljna gpjnd gobljbsssssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Louisgod posted:

it's extremely cool that the defining feature of the Trump administration so far is literally just undoing what Obama and Democrats accomplished. Do Republicans actually do anything of value or pass productive bills? Dont' answer that, DON'T loving ANSWER THAT

obama drove the republicans so insane that they wilfully assassinated their own intellectual tradition (such that one existed) in an effort to maximize their ability to rile up their base

now their brain trust consists entire of dudes like paul ryan

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

one of the best moments of 2016 was when actual cuckold fetishists protested against the alt-right hijack of cuck

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Current thread title reminds me of the "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream" adventure game where when you're playing as the nazi scientist, you create a mirror that shows your true self to you and shows you what you really are and you have to show it to mengele in order to show him what kind of monster he is

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

rudatron posted:

point conceded

im glad we can come to terms civilly on the something awful. com forum in the subforum where people just fight all the time and the bad posters are encouraged to get away with being a shithead all time apparently

SKULL.GIF posted:

good morning cspam

what horrible thing did Trump do today?

hes going after trans people in the bathroom
and pitching for muslim ban after first strike

Washington Post finally Nite Crew? hmm

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Squizzle posted:

thats why i just chew on a rod of pure metalluc silver insteaf of subjectibg my body to tge peanut weakness of the goblihs giblibs goblina vomlind glvkjbd fobkibs fobkiba gonluba gompubs gonlima gobouna govlima gobljna gpjnd gobljbsssssss

sorry m8 but ur bed is full of gobliiins no matter how much peanut-based purel u subject urself to

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

good morning cspam

what horrible thing did Trump do today?

Didn't die overnight.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

crazy cloud posted:

the food trucks were only a thing if hillary won and we didn't bigly ethnically cleanse the nation of hispanic people. we aren't getting kebab vans. It's peanut butter white bread sandwiches all the way down. not even crunchy pb, everyone in the trump admin is obviously a smoothcuck. sad.

we should start a c-spam bank that exclusively gives loans to fund taco trucks

be the change u want to see

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

The whole hate and genocide support of the alt-right is one thing, but this has gone too far. Do you think this is a game?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

dies anyobe ha e an archive of the threads thiniing emojio

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
those cuck carts do suck tho and I'm p sure a major reason stores are using them is because they're less useful for homeless people and therefore get stolen from the lot at a slower rate lmbo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Coolguye posted:

be the change u want to eat

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
love the benghazi at the end

that's never going to go away is it

70 years from now, benghazi is going to get the same level of treatment as watergate, despite being based on absolutely nothing

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
haha loving benghazi

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
The Cuck Cart Phenomenon

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I wonder what general Trump would pick to replace DeVos if she resigned

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

gently caress yeah throw the bums out

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

sorry m8 but ur bed is full of gobliiins no matter how much peanut-based purel u subject urself to

invisible goblims

slepping in mu bed

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Duscat posted:

well, this is a familiar story: passenger on an airplane feels uncomfortable in the presence of swarthy and exotic-looking fellow passengers

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/this-is-not-trumps-america-passengers-cheer-as-racist-man-kicked-off-flight-for-harassing-pakistanis

uh oh, reversal of fortune!

good for united for not kicking off the pakistanis, like delta would have done

:toot:

This is nice to see. :unsmith:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Nenonen posted:

one of the best moments of 2016 was when actual cuckold fetishists protested against the alt-right hijack of cuck
they stopped once they realized that the alt-right are also unironic cuckold fetishists

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I like the superior maneuverability of the cuck cart.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

crazy cloud posted:

those cuck carts do suck tho and I'm p sure a major reason stores are using them is because they're less useful for homeless people and therefore get stolen from the lot at a slower rate lmbo

also, most people will go to a big box store like target or walmart for... big box stuff while they'll go to grocery stores for things like meat, milk, and produce which means they need smaller carts there

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

lemme sleep in yr bed

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Coolguye posted:

be the change u want to see

great idea. someone make the wiki

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Squizzle posted:

invisible goblims

slepping in mu bed

freeky goblin bed

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

prefect posted:

You know what's really good? Peanut butter with honey mixed into it.

hell yea

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

crazy cloud posted:

great idea. someone make the wiki

ill begin the kickstarter

10k reward: u are preapproved 4 a 10k loan @ 12% interest

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 225 days!

It's a dude taking it up the butt.

I thought that would be obvious, in this context.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/834424180129030145

Hey, Carson, check this out. Ya know, this whole Human chattel thing? Looks like bad news to me. Hmm.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

rudatron posted:

love the benghazi at the end

that's never going to go away is it

70 years from now, benghazi is going to get the same level of treatment as watergate, despite being based on absolutely nothing

republicans are losing the narrative on benghazi outside of crazy-poo poo-eating-moron demographics so yeah it will be like watergate because everyone will know republicans wasted millions of dollars and millions of work-hours trying to delegitimize a future presidential candidate and then got their own party murdered because they lowered the level of discourse so much that the electoral process became vulnerable to hijacking by an asset of an adversarial state

or I mean we'll all be living in fascist USA and benghazi will be used to justify summary executions of the trumpenfuhrer's political opponents

you know either/or

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Squizzle posted:

dies anyobe ha e an archive of the threads thiniing emojio

ya we have it on nctv but i will add them into the 2nd post of the first page as a gallery of sorts sometimes this week

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Lord of Pie posted:

I wonder what general Trump would pick to replace DeVos if she resigned

somehqere last thread i asked and never saw if it wad answered

coulr trilp just ordet a bunch of ilmitary people to fill roles that the hiribg freeze and genwtal imcumpetrnce of his admin are leacijg unfilled by normal career odfice and bureaucrat people

like could he tell th army to send over some e5s to fo some filing and secrwtsrial work or w/e

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

DryGoods posted:

Hey, Carson, check this out. Ya know, this whole Human chattel thing? Looks like bad news to me. Hmm.

lmao

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

FINALLY, an anti-slavery president.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

freeky goblin bed

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SpaceGoku posted:

republicans are losing the narrative on benghazi outside of crazy-poo poo-eating-moron demographics so yeah it will be like watergate because everyone will know republicans wasted millions of dollars and millions of work-hours trying to delegitimize a future presidential candidate and then got their own party murdered because they lowered the level of discourse so much that the electoral process became vulnerable to hijacking by an asset of an adversarial state

or I mean we'll all be living in fascist USA and benghazi will be used to justify summary executions of the trumpenfuhrer's political opponents

you know either/or

they're willing to sell the country away than have it ever go slightly left, it's amazing.

They're such scum

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

ya we have it on nctv but i will add them into the 2nd post of the first page as a gallery of sorts sometimes this week

is there a way to put tags and crap on the nctv emojis

we have a ton of great ones but they get hard to find

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

"Luckily we have much better technology nowadays"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 225 days!

DryGoods posted:

Man, that whole slavery thing was pretty bad, eh? Makes me feel...*brain overloads*

• Locked thread