Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

rudatron posted:

did that prospectus also state whether or not america would be dead

it suggested learning russian comrade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Gringostar posted:

:lol: if you think democrats know how to effectively message anything

I can effectively massage anything

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Coolguye posted:

brownback's current tax plan has already basically been struck down by the courts because to make the budget work he defunded primary education to the point where the KS supreme court ruled the budget unconstitutional because the kansas constitution ensconces primary and secondary education as citizen rights basically

his budget was SO loving BAD that the court interpreted his plan as a scheme to violate those rights and defund kansas children of education.

the ks house knows all this and is not getting caught holding the bag if those tax increases fail and they head back to the 'well we basically have no schools' place, because the state prosecutor is likely to choke a bitch if that fight comes up again

so this is actually fairly expected, thankfully. also brownback is a dumbfuck and i hope someone beggars him by holding him personally responsible for our lost economic growth the last half decade.

plz leavr kabsas your nice :ohdear:

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)

Al! posted:

guys do you think if i say "slavery was bad" conservatives will hoist me on their shoulders and parade me around as a bastion of deep empathy and intelligence

Remember that slavery was the fault of the democrats - Abe Lincoln (R) freed them. Liberal media is trying to distort the truth.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Schnorkles posted:

My wife's best friend works in KC as an educator. It's a disaster.

kck or kcmo?

i'm on the kck side and things are pretty hilarious, but at least the schools are keeping it together better than missouri did a while back. the kcmo district actually got taken over by the state things were so bad. i lust for the financial death of brownback though

Squizzle posted:

i saw a :squizzle: emote and couldny thinkbof a circumarabce in which it would be usef but i was flattereg

i used it once when someone said goblins

a good chuckle was had by all

Squizzle posted:

plz leavr kabsas your nice :ohdear:

kansas city is a seriously legit town, i know folks have a justifiably dim view of kansas but kansas city has been extremely good to me. finest drinks, choicest meats, low cost of living, cool art scene, great tech scene (plus google fiber).

also lowtax is here so

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Billionaire conservatives are egotistical narcissists with no grasp of reality?

themoreyouknow.gif

Airport cameras are actually Motorola RAZR phones with Vaseline smeared on the lens.

Yeah why are surveillance cameras such poo poo in 2017, is it a storage space issue?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ya apparently from Last Week Tonight With John Oliver, she was spraying him with water as a prank apparently and someone who provided her the water replaced it with poison of some poo poo. It's pretty diabolical if the story corroborates because she's taking the fall for it.

Also I hope more angry republicans grow into a mob because Trump and the party are idiots that goads them and attempts to delegitimize their constituents once they cant uphold their promises, hope this wildfire trend keeps going

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Coolguye posted:

kck or kcmo?

i'm on the kck side and things are pretty hilarious, but at least the schools are keeping it together better than missouri did a while back. the kcmo district actually got taken over by the state things were so bad. i lust for the financial death of brownback though

i used it once when someone said goblins

a good chuckle was had by all

kck is my recollection, though I'd have to double check.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Fuckig. Lol

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Squizzle posted:

i saw a :squizzle: emote and couldny thinkbof a circumarabce in which it would be usef but i was flattereg

same

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

That's some Frank language

:laugh:

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

it suggested learning russian comrade
actually do you have a link i want to legit read it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I once google map drove through Kansas City

It was grim

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Coolguye posted:

kansas city is a seriously legit town, i know folks have a justifiably dim view of kansas but kansas city has been extremely good to me. finest drinks, choicest meats, low cost of living, cool art scene, great tech scene (plus google fiber).

Isn't Kansas City not even in Kansas, though?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

zegermans posted:

Yeah why are surveillance cameras such poo poo in 2017, is it a storage space issue?

they're more for wide angles and poo poo gets really blurry when you zoom in

the enhance tool on every CSI show is bullshit

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

prefect posted:

most of it

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Tesseraction posted:

slavery, gee, I dunno... doesn't seem very nice guys

maybe we can meet half-way?

Dammit Henry Clay what the gently caress have I told you about shitposting.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

:lol:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

eonwe posted:

lol if you don't like crunchy PB

All PB is inedible garbage.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

prefect posted:

Missouri City, actually.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

ya apparently from Last Week Tonight With John Oliver, she was spraying him with water as a prank apparently and someone who provided her the water replaced it with poison of some poo poo. It's pretty diabolical if the story corroborates because she's taking the fall for it.

Also I hope more angry republicans grow into a mob because Trump and the party are idiots that goads them and attempts to delegitimize their constituents once they cant uphold their promises, hope this wildfire trend keeps going

holy poo poo, gonna need corroboration on that one. Comedian man is not the best source

https://twitter.com/scotusreporter/status/834424870838607873

Well that explains that :shepface:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Shageletic posted:

holy poo poo, gonna need corroboration on that one. Comedian man is not the best source

https://twitter.com/scotusreporter/status/834424870838607873

Well that explains that :shepface:

kennedy is trying to show the trumps that the courts are cool.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I don't believe any sizable portion of these angry town hall crowds are Republicans (willing to be proven wrong on that though), but that doesn't mean they aren't constituents or deserve to be ignored. Y'know...like our fuckbrained overbaked president tweeted about.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Gringostar posted:

they're more for wide angles and poo poo gets really blurry when you zoom in

the enhance tool on every CSI show is bullshit

Even in 2017 stuff that's both wide angle and high quality gets expensive fast I think, especially in a secure enterprise-grade product and enclosure with all the support etc. that entails.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

*leans into mic*

WRONG

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

she has great taste in shirts

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

prefect posted:

much like the large cities that border Missouri, it's split up along states

it's a Missouri thing that I still don't understand

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Shageletic posted:

Umm it's her official story and it's been in the news for days?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

signed, a guy whos allergic to peanuts

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

prefect posted:

the city is divided on the state line by the missouri river. there are, in fact, two kansas cities. kansas city, kansas (which is smaller and has more single-family homes of various stages of affluence) and kansas city, missouri (which is the side that has all the dense financial districts and other centers that you expect out of a large city).

i live on the kansas side but i work on the missouri side.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I don't believe any sizable portion of these angry town hall crowds are Republicans (willing to be proven wrong on that though), but that doesn't mean they aren't constituents or deserve to be ignored. Y'know...like our fuckbrained overbaked president tweeted about.
The only people you have no right to ignore ever are tea party activists, if there's like 5 tea party people you have to listen to whatever stupid poo poo they want and then do that

anyone else can get hosed

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Splitting up metro areas into multiple states and muncipalites is a good idea that leads to good government

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Citizen Tayne posted:

My employer started a subsidiary based in Chennai for software development. They're going to eventually transfer all software development there.

This is super funny because my coworkers all love Trump and voted for him because they hate Indians and also think Trump is going to limit H1Bs and outsourcing, but he's actually going to accelerate it. big lols all around!

lol post the email they sent you after the election

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

well he said slavery is bad what more do you guys want from him?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Would be nice if this mattered, but ...

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/_cingraham/status/834401817945571328

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

rudatron posted:

actually do you have a link i want to legit read it

I just saw an article on bloomberg: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-22/goldman-has-grim-prognosis-for-tax-reform-amid-obamacare-debate

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Kennedy trying to get laid

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

euphronius posted:

Fuckig. Lol

I guess people want government services like roads and schools after all. Game set match Anarchists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

DryGoods posted:

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/834424180129030145

Hey, Carson, check this out. Ya know, this whole Human chattel thing? Looks like bad news to me. Hmm.

holy loving loool at the retard babby

• Locked thread