Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/834320392223272961

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I don't believe any sizable portion of these angry town hall crowds are Republicans (willing to be proven wrong on that though), but that doesn't mean they aren't constituents or deserve to be ignored. Y'know...like our fuckbrained overbaked president tweeted about.

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
Florida teen makes teddy bears from fallen police officers' uniforms - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39054993

lol

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

rudatron posted:

The only people you have no right to ignore ever are tea party activists, if there's like 5 tea party people you have to listen to whatever stupid poo poo they want and then do that

anyone else can get hosed

Revolutionary War cosplayer lobby has been workin overtime

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

kennedy is trying to show the trumps that the courts are cool.

kennedy trying toshow ivanka hes dtf

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

nihilist arbys is the best twitter follow

https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

uh oh... spicey press conference, CPAC 2017 livestream and NASA press conference all start at 1pm

my cup overfloweth

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

alnilam posted:

Umm it's her official story and it's been in the news for days?

:hai:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

BarronsArtGallery posted:

Florida teen makes teddy bears from fallen police officers' uniforms - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39054993

lol

cuddle w the reassuring warmth of cop death

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

That DICK! posted:

Sad!ing My Haters

I Sad! on my haters
Those negro alligators

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Weeping Wound posted:

much like the large cities that border Missouri, it's split up along states

it's a Missouri thing that I still don't understand

it dates back to when the area was being settled, the missouri river was the main commercial artery (and therefore the only place that it made sense to settle in any large scale) but the place was named city of kansas, which later got incorporated to Kansas City. when missouri received statehood the missouri river was used as the state line, which a lot of people didn't necessarily expect. kansas city, kansas was settled on the other side of the missouri to keep building on the commercial success that KC MO already had. if you had a shipping business on the kansas side of the missouri, you could either say you were from (CITY NOBODY'S EVER HEARD OF) and confuse the gently caress out of folks, or you could just loving say kansas city and everyone would be like "oh yeah okay"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Didn't last c pac last year have a crazy fat naked guy

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Nasa gonna drop the aliens on us today!

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

prefect posted:

The best description of this phenomenon comes from Abraham Lincoln in his famous address at New York’s Cooper Union in 1860. Trying to explain how impossible it was to deal with the Southern slave states using normal democratic means, he asked, “What will it take to satisfy them?”

This, and this only: cease to call slavery wrong, and join them in calling it right. And this must be done thoroughly — done in acts as well as in words. Silence will not be tolerated — we must place ourselves avowedly with them. Senator Douglas’ new sedition law must be enacted and enforced, suppressing all declarations that slavery is wrong, whether made in politics, in presses, in pulpits, or in private. We must arrest and return their fugitive slaves with greedy pleasure. We must pull down our Free State constitutions. The whole atmosphere must be disinfected from all taint of opposition to slavery, before they will cease to believe that all their troubles proceed from us.

The civil war never ended. It's ridiculous that people don't understand this. We should have let them secede.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

No one actually cares about Kansas cities and they should be nuked

I'm sorry

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

he's not wrong

comey loving hates the clintons

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

lol

bitchass narc. imma give u a swirlie.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

euphronius posted:

Didn't last c pac last year have a crazy fat naked guy

you might be thinking of the libertarian convention, which might have been the finest moment of the 2016 election season.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

fun fact

James Wood and Trump share clown-related nicknames.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

I'm sorry

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

you might be thinking of the libertarian convention, which might have been the finest moment of the 2016 election season.

Ur right lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Bruteman posted:

One of the most endlessly amusing things to me about the Trump administration is they thought they would be welcomed as heroes just for being elected, and they are all very clearly mad as hell that they are encountering even the slightest bit of resistance - even more amazing when it's coming from some people working for Trump who absolutely should know better (Conway, etc.).

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Feminasty Slut posted:

and the moons gobba pay for it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
James "You are a ridiculous scum clown-boy" Woods

Donald "Fuckface von Clownstick" Trump

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

euphronius posted:

Splitting up metro areas into multiple states and muncipalites is a good idea that leads to good government

It doesn't sound all that different from any other place that has a smaller city nearby in another state. See: Cincinnati, Louisville, a bunch of other places. Hell, here in Detroit, our neighboring city is in another country.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

rememvwr wheb Superman comocs destroted kansas and it was actually xool, good

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

crazy cloud posted:

no it would NOT potato cannons work because potatoes are approximately homogeneous and relatively incompressible. attempting burrito delivery with such a method would result in tears and the waste of perfectly good burritos as they get ripped to shreds during the expulsion process. do not attempt

make a sabot round for the burrito ya dingus

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Fidel Castronaut posted:

It doesn't sound all that different from any other place that has a smaller city nearby in another state. See: Cincinnati, Louisville, a bunch of other places. Hell, here in Detroit, our neighboring city is in another country.

yeah thats certainly a list of well-governed cities

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

lol

Now he just needs the necronomicon and he'll have created an army of undead police golems. That's the kind of entrepreneurship we want to reward in America.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Feminasty Slut posted:

https://i.imgur.com/0rtOwR8.gifv

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Schnorkles posted:

Also fwiw Goldman Sach's [who tend to have a read on these things] latest prospectus puts tax reform in 2017 as totally dead.

spoiler: they have a read on it because they write the bills

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

euphronius posted:

I'm sorry
negative

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Calibanibal posted:

yeah thats certainly a list of well-governed cities

Louisville is pretty great but I'm not sure any bad governance has anything to do with having a neighboring city in another state.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Chokes McGee posted:

spoiler: they have a read on it because they write the bills

so much for the tolerant left, feh

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lol

what they're not telling you is she's the one who makes them fall :getin:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

Splitting up metro areas into multiple states and muncipalites is a good idea that leads to good government

the story of New Jersey

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

"If only Detroit didn't border Windsor, Ontario, then things wouldn't be so ungovernable!"

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Mexican man kills himself after being deported

:smith:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Fidel Castronaut posted:

"If only Detroit didn't border Windsor, Ontario, then things wouldn't be so ungovernable!"

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

alnilam posted:

Umm it's her official story and it's been in the news for days?

Absolute bullshit imo. You don't get "handed water" by someone for a water pistol, you go fill it yourself

It''s a city, it's not like you have to send someone to fetch water from miles away, it's right there

just get the water

• Locked thread