Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.

WickedHate posted:

I thought it was Dazzler.

The guy with the bandolier, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

joehonkie posted:

The guy with the bandolier, I think.

I was joking!

Actually no I wasn't I didn't see that shadow at first, but I'm going to stubbornly insist it makes a good joke in retrospect.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

WickedHate posted:

I was joking!

Actually no I wasn't I didn't see that shadow at first, but I'm going to stubbornly insist it makes a good joke in retrospect.

Don't worry, I think it does :downs:

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

JediTalentAgent posted:

I think one of the Lego Batman Movie blind bag figures are of this guy. I don't know how accurate the blind bag bump codes are this series or else I'd probably be trying to get one of him because he struck me as sort of a fun odd Lego minifig design.

If you have a local lego-centric store (Not necessarily actually affiliated with the company), maybe try there. The one near me does a lot of blind-unbagging and selling the figs at a markup. Nice work if you can get it.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Eraser also popped up in Brave and the Bold, teaming up with a bunch of other c-listers like Calendar Man and Killer Moth, only to have him charge at Bats, miss, and smash himself head first into a wall.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

bobkatt013 posted:

That is when carol took over Rogue

And the X-Men were always total dicks about it, saying straight to Rogue's face that they like Carol more. This was like 70 issues after Rogue joined the team.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

With Rogue's accent, I don't blame them.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Roth posted:

With Rogue's accent, I don't blame them.

On the other hand Rogue was never responsible for Civil War 2.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

So these are all Justice League analogs, right? Who's who?

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Do you have the one where he's arguing with Fantom about getting a job?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Top panel from left to right:

Le Cowboy (Green Arrow)
Docteur Q (Rocket Red or Warsuited Lex Luthor)
La Lumiere Bleue (Green Lantern/Doctor Light)
Comte de Nuit (Batman but has the same moon motif as Moon Knight who is already Batman)
Adamantine (Superman)
Anais (Vixen)
Detective Fantome (Spectre/Phantom Stranger)
La Vent (Flash)

e:

Ghostlight fucked around with this message at 12:05 on Feb 22, 2017

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Rocket Raccoon #3

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

SilverSupernova posted:

Rocket Raccoon #3

Haha the Maria Hill school of law enforcement.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

SilverSupernova posted:

Rocket Raccoon #3

At least one cop switched to their left hand to cock the hammer.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
That's quite the strange thumb knuckle

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
A couple panels from today

GLA 5

Elektra 1

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

site posted:

GLA 5

That is way cruel to Alpha Flight.

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

site posted:

GLA 5

Is he part of the Flattastic Four?

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Phy posted:

At least one cop switched to their left hand to cock the hammer.
Please post the triumphant return of the Kra-Van tia

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

PJOmega posted:

Is he part of the Flattastic Four?

Are people still mistaking Flatman for Reed Richards?

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.

FF (2012) #12

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Ghostlight posted:

Top panel from left to right:

Le Cowboy (Green Arrow)
Docteur Q (Rocket Red or Warsuited Lex Luthor)
La Lumiere Bleue (Green Lantern/Doctor Light)
Comte de Nuit (Batman but has the same moon motif as Moon Knight who is already Batman)
Adamantine (Superman)
Anais (Vixen)
Detective Fantome (Spectre/Phantom Stranger)
La Vent (Flash)

e:

Thanks!

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

joehonkie posted:

FF (2012) #12

You have to wonder where Doom even encountered crustless sandwiches in the first place to know that he prefers them that way. His backstory doesn't exactly have a Leave It to Beaver-style childhood.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Lobok posted:

You have to wonder where Doom even encountered crustless sandwiches in the first place to know that he prefers them that way. His backstory doesn't exactly have a Leave It to Beaver-style childhood.

Maybe it's a test, like "remove all green M&Ms"

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Lobok posted:

Clearly Valeria made him try them.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lobok posted:

Developed a taste for them in university, when he wasn't even Bachelor Doom yet.

Of course, Richards would always take the last two middle pieces of bread, leaving the crusty ends.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Phy posted:

Developed a taste for them in university, when he wasn't even Bachelor Doom yet.

Of course, Richards would always take the last two middle pieces of bread, leaving the crusty ends.

Reed Richards is the kind of person who would create a machine that would turn an entire loaf of bread into end pieces.

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
it's an older newspaper Spidey so I don't know which thread it belongs in, but it did make me laugh.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Phy posted:

I endeavor tirelessly to save my mother's soul from eternal damnation but there can be no greater torment in this life or the next than the scourge of these... "bread butts"!

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

SleepCousinDeath posted:

it's an older newspaper Spidey so I don't know which thread it belongs in, but it did make me laugh.

George: I think it moved.
Jerry: Moved?
George: It may have moved, I don't know.
Jerry: I'm sure it didn't move.
George: It moved! It was imperceptible but I felt it.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

SleepCousinDeath posted:

Oh so that's how you defeat spider-sense. By always having an attack prepped.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
New One Punch Man.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

SleepCousinDeath posted:

That would be from June 2009: https://imgur.com/a/knERy

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

No idea of the book, but the artist was listed as Bill Ward

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

SleepCousinDeath posted:

This is from arguably one of the best sets of stories of newspaper Spiderman

XO posted about half of it
The other half is Doc Ock trying to kidnap Wolverine and steal his adamantium
In the end, Wolverine and Spider-Man fake a fight, Peter takes a dive and then, Wolverine hurls an "unconscious" Spider-man at Ock

And that's not even the dumbest bit

Because it is almost immediately followed up by a story where Sabertooth comes to NYC looking for Wolverine and decides that Spider-man must know where he is. Because he can smell him on Peter.
And it is several weeks of Sabertooth harassing Spider-man, leading up to Sabertooth crashing a performance of Mary Jane's play. And then Wolverine comes back. And they fight until they both drop from exhaustion. Spidey just tells each of them "You beat up the other guy. Great job. Now go home."

And then Clown 9...

Is this collected anywhere yet? I know there were huge volumes from the 60s-70s, but I doubt we have stuff from 8 years ago ready yet.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Nah it's not being collected at all, which is a godammed travesty

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

CzarChasm posted:

This is from arguably one of the best sets of stories of newspaper Spiderman

XO posted about half of it
The other half is Doc Ock trying to kidnap Wolverine and steal his adamantium
In the end, Wolverine and Spider-Man fake a fight, Peter takes a dive and then, Wolverine hurls an "unconscious" Spider-man at Ock

And that's not even the dumbest bit

Because it is almost immediately followed up by a story where Sabertooth comes to NYC looking for Wolverine and decides that Spider-man must know where he is. Because he can smell him on Peter.
And it is several weeks of Sabertooth harassing Spider-man, leading up to Sabertooth crashing a performance of Mary Jane's play. And then Wolverine comes back. And they fight until they both drop from exhaustion. Spidey just tells each of them "You beat up the other guy. Great job. Now go home."

And then Clown 9...

Is this collected anywhere yet? I know there were huge volumes from the 60s-70s, but I doubt we have stuff from 8 years ago ready yet.

NO AND THEN HE SAID " IN SOME NUTTY WAY, I GUESS I WIN."
YOU FORGOT THE BEST PART

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Say Nothing posted:

New One Punch Man.

Uber and OPM cross over I see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Is that the same storyline where Peter just fucks off to California for awhile while Sabretooth kind of wanders aimlessly around New York trying to figure out why he can't find Spider-Man?