Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

At first I thought this was an edit, but then I checked their website for myself.

holy poo poo lol

I'm going to have to glance at this periodically, I wonder how often they update it. The Ragnarok one seems pretty :black101: for TWP, respect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

i see what you mean

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
Posting in the thread because I lold at trump, on account of him being the president, who runs our United states

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

haha

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-twitter-staffer-235263

quote:

President Donald Trump’s former campaign staffers claim they cracked the code for tamping down his most inflammatory tweets, and they say the current West Wing staff would do well to take note.

The key to keeping Trump’s Twitter habit under control, according to six former campaign officials, is to ensure that his personal media consumption includes a steady stream of praise. And when no such praise was to be found, staff would turn to friendly outlets to drum some up — and make sure it made its way to Trump’s desk.

LOOOLL

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
remember when trump said the following about a convicted pedophile:

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy … He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

if you read up on Jeff Epstein, you'd know he served less than 2 years (!) for his crimes, when the minimum was supposed to be 10.

So who got Jeff Epstein that drastically reduced sentence? The guy that Trump just so happened to nominate for the Department of Labor this week :stare:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Lol, I do the same thing with my dog.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Welp, time to short my company's stock because I'm pretty sure that's our system his pilot was whining about

Have I got the tool for you! I'm on a team that's doing AI research and got an invite to a presentation, that I'm actually skipping ATM.

May I present "Trump and Dump"

https://www.veritone.com/wp/bot-leverages-sentiment-analysis-of-presidents-tweets-to-capitalize-on-falling-stocks/

Lol

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I plan to convert my 401k into bonds only (no stocks) right at around the time that the market usually crashes under a republican president, which going by Regan and Bush, it's at about year 7.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
jeff sessions is attorney general
rex tillerson a former ceo of exxonmobil is secretary of state
steve mnuchin 17 year veteran of goldman sachs is secretary of that tasty treasure
incoming security advisor hr mcmaster takes pride in fighting the war on terror
the secretary of defense is known as mad dog
who the hell is kevin haugrud
etc
donald trump is president
and steve bannon is whispering in his ear and snuck onto the national security council haha

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

my new dog posted:

steve mnuchin 17 year veteran of goldman sachs is secretary of that tasty treasure
etc
and steve bannon is whispering in his ear and snuck onto the national security council haha

you missed: head of the department of labor was a guy who was anti minimum wage, hated his employees, and could not wait for robots to take over jobs (and zero of those reasons were why he stepped down)

you also missed: the current head of the department of labor pick is the guy who helped Donald Trump's convicted pedophile friend get a drastically reduce jail sentence

you also missed: head of the EPA is a climate change denier

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

do u know jenny posted:

you missed: head of the department of labor was a guy who was anti minimum wage, hated his employees, and could not wait for robots to take over jobs (and zero of those reasons were why he stepped down)

you also missed: the current head of the department of labor pick is the guy who helped Donald Trump's convicted pedophile friend get a drastically reduce jail sentence

lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

my new dog posted:

etc

feeling myself slipping back into 90's-style nihilistic sarcasm

feels good man, where's my flannel shirt

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Is Rick Perry still in the running for DoE? Or was that just a rumor?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
how could you leave betsy devos and ben carson off the list of least qualified cabinet picks

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

my new dog posted:

etc

do u know jenny posted:

don't forget ben "grain silo pyramids" carson as housing and urban development

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Kjoery posted:

ben "grain silo pyramids" carson

my first good trump lol of the day

ben loving carson.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Cthulu Carl posted:

Is Rick Perry still in the running for DoE? Or was that just a rumor?

nope he just hasnt been confirmed yet

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

thathonkey posted:

nope he just hasnt been confirmed yet

Ell. Oh. Ell.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Code Jockey posted:

my first good trump lol of the day

ben loving carson.
"I tried to stab [my brother] but unfortunately the knife bounced off his belt buckle and broke" -ben carson, whitehouse cabinet memeber

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

thathonkey posted:

how could you leave betsy devos and ben carson off the list of least qualified cabinet picks

i couldnt see the screen through my tears of lol

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

linda mcmahon

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEIVzBvK3Cw

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Kjoery posted:

"I tried to stab [my brother] but unfortunately the knife bounced off his belt buckle and broke" -ben carson, whitehouse cabinet memeber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRuZ_LimXxU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ben Carson is the most hilarious buffoon ever.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
carson's insanity is a unique brand of dark and scary

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
mattis is probably the only good cabinet pick. the rest all range from godawful evil greedy to downright dangerous to american interests

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Son of Rodney posted:

Imagine all the politicians in the world who for years, sometimes their entire career, have held themselves accountable to the media, to their voters, to critics in all kinds of mediums. Imagine them clenching their fists in impotent rage as they slowly realize that instead of actually caring about accountability and adjusting their entire political life around that concept, they could have just openly lied about and ignored any and all criticisms they received, if they just promised things they had no intention to ever fulfill. It's pretty lol.

You just described every politician from high school president to congress in the second part of your post. There are none in whatever you were on about in the first part though. Well except Trump obviously, he's a "populist ".

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Carson always comes off like someone who just woke up from a nap and you are asking them a question.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

fyodor posted:

Carson always comes off like someone who just woke up from a nap and you are asking them a question.

yeah he very clearly doesn't occupy the same reality as the rest of us

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'd be writing massive benzo prescriptions too if i could

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

do u know jenny posted:

remember when trump said the following about a convicted pedophile:

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy … He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

if you read up on Jeff Epstein, you'd know he served less than 2 years (!) for his crimes, when the minimum was supposed to be 10.

So who got Jeff Epstein that drastically reduced sentence? The guy that Trump just so happened to nominate for the Department of Labor this week :stare:

I hope Jeff Epstein dies slow.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

proof of concept posted:

tbf I'd love to visit ben carson's reality, perhaps a weekend getaway

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Moridin920 posted:

I hope Jeff Epstein dies slow.

I really just hope to god that this stuff [epstein, other scandals] isn't as dropped/ignored as it seems and some shadowy cabal is just building the mother of all lawsuits/impeachment cases right now behind the scenes

a boy can dream

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

proof of concept posted:

"I'm good at finding the right people to do the job". The main question that should have been repeated over and over at his confirmation hearing was "Then why don't we hire those people instead of you?"

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Code Jockey posted:

I really just hope to god that this stuff [epstein, other scandals] isn't as dropped/ignored as it seems and some shadowy cabal is just building the mother of all lawsuits/impeachment cases right now behind the scenes

a boy can dream

somehow the pizzagaters don't see this as anything other than a coincidence (I wonder why??)

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
now there's a quality lol

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Kjoery posted:

hahaha quality

VVVV I thought it was cheesy crust this whole time! Sad!

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Feb 22, 2017

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Kjoery posted:

The lid blown off by anonymous informant DeepDish

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Kjoery posted:

a bigger lol is the other trump thread has unironic pizzagaters lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

if we got all world leaders in a ring for a fight to the death, who would win?