Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

quadrophrenic posted:

who's that kid who like ran some website and got a press credential, he tucked in his tie

it's surprisingly hard to google

kyle mazza

and yeah he was just getting day passes like i described yesterday, then once he was in the wh a couple of times he learned how to upgrade to a week pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

My Spice tolerance is getting up there, that didn't do it for me at all

That's Bannon's final solution to the leftist problem, get them addicted to Spice and then cut the flow.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

These people seriously think that a serial rapist/molester is only being stopped from going into a women's restroom because of a sign on the door and that they can now camouflage themselves as women to assault them.

These are also the same idiots who (correctly) state that spree shooters aren't going to pay attention to a gun-free zone sign outside of a school.

Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug.

Follow-up question, how do we plan on enforcing transgender bathroom laws?

Do we hire a bathroom attendant for every bathroom in every shopping mall, zoo, library, etc that asks to see your junk when you walk in? If so I approve of it as a jobs-stimulus bill.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

tacodaemon posted:

kyle mazza

and yeah he was just getting day passes like i described yesterday, then once he was in the wh a couple of times he learned how to upgrade to a week pass

ha, he asked some dumb question about canada today

https://twitter.com/KyleMazzaWUNF/status/834469584833040393/photo/1

i like this kid, he's a dork w/ gumption

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

This is almost word-for-word the advice we get from my 9-yo special needs son's therpists on how to redirect/mitigate his temper tantrums.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/jbarro/status/834470174917087247

this is legit not a bad idea but also hilarious and will completely backfire on the GOP if they try

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

The Nastier Nate posted:

Do we hire a bathroom attendant for every bathroom in every shopping mall, zoo, library, etc that asks to see your junk when you walk in? If so I approve of it as a jobs-stimulus bill.

Department of Bathroom Security

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

HENRY taxes tend to, uh, go over poorly

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
im so used to unisex bathrooms in bars and clubs at this point that the bathroom thing you guys had going was weird anyway

also american stalls are an abomination. in the civilized world we have normal loving toilets that fully close.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

My Spice tolerance is getting up there, that didn't do it for me at all

probably because trump hasn't caused a constitutional crisis in like two weeks, he's been a pretty tame trash-fire instead.

i gues sif you start the presidency that bad and then tone it down to worse than gwb, it doesnt seem as horrible in comparison????

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

what level of crazy name are you on

idk thomas hadouken my dude

you are like a little baby, watch this

iirc there's a hitler road and county road #69 both nearby

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

just lmbo if you intend to seek a political office and have ever used email

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

instead of taxing henries, have you considered a guillotine? :unsmigghh:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

boethius posted:

Department of Bathroom Security

Female
Body
Inspector

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

40 pages late... but this cemetery is located on hitler rd which is also hwy 69

nice

chmods please posted:

iirc there's a hitler road and county road #69 both nearby

dude

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

the remnants of humanity get their colony ship a tenth of the way towards a nearby system before a bit of space dust the size of a nickel crashes thru the support systems at a third of lightspeed and everyone aboard suffocates in their hypersleep

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

The Nastier Nate posted:

according to conservative political cartoons, you can tell because trans women are big and muscular and they wear dowdy floral-print dresses that have been out of style for 60 years and while they will do their makeup and accessorize in a femme manner, they will never under any circumstances shave their faces or legs

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/jbarro/status/834470174917087247

this is legit not a bad idea but also hilarious and will completely backfire on the GOP if they try

Wouldn't that violate their unbreakable vow to Grover Norquist?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

VectorSigma posted:

nice

dude

gay hitler keeps getting better

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Gringostar posted:

Female
Body
Inspector

Cock
Inclusion
Agency

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The Nastier Nate posted:

Enforcement is irrelevant. The laws are intended to spread the false idea that trans people are predators, increase the stigma they face, and encourage violence toward an already vulnerable community.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

VectorSigma posted:

nice

dude

lol

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Shatners version of Common People is surprisingly palatable.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

quadrophrenic posted:

who's that kid who like ran some website and got a press credential, he tucked in his tie

it's surprisingly hard to google

look up "press" "Journalist" and "Melania AND white house tours"

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:

Fullhouse posted:

the remnants of humanity get their colony ship a tenth of the way towards a nearby system before a bit of space dust the size of a nickel crashes thru the support systems at a third of lightspeed and everyone aboard suffocates in their hypersleep

good

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

TyrantWD posted:

Wouldn't that violate their unbreakable vow to Grover Norquist?

Theoretically its not a tax directly on people, but it ends up working out to hitting upper income professionals the most.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

oliwan posted:

im so used to unisex bathrooms in bars and clubs at this point that the bathroom thing you guys had going was weird anyway

also american stalls are an abomination. in the civilized world we have normal loving toilets that fully close.

here in DC it is the law that a restroom that's just got one toilet in it has to be unisex, and that is one of the things that made pizzagate decide we are all child molesters

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

After last week's Trump presser, Spicy just doesn't do it for me any more. I'm like a junkie now.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
further space exploration is meant for a species that hasn't spent its existence violently making GBS threads itself with more and smellier intensity as its technology progressed

we're going to die on this rock and we're going to do it soon and we're going to take most of the rock with us, and that is good

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

"The colonel is break-dancing...GIVE ME A BREAK!"

Thanks for that Shatner link haha

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

never stop altering spicy

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

quadrophrenic posted:

ha, he asked some dumb question about canada today

https://twitter.com/KyleMazzaWUNF/status/834469584833040393/photo/1

i like this kid, he's a dork w/ gumption

This stupid little fucker is a Ken Bone in the making and if you play into the Americas Darling bullshit he'll make millions dooming every single person you love

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Fullhouse posted:

I remember there were some practicality issues with actually using this thing

like wouldn't it require like the energy of a small star to operate over meaningful distances

it's still probably better than our 10-years-ago best bet of "nah we're probably stuck in the inner solar system forever unless we literally plan to support multiple generations of humans mid-flight"

that was earlier versions of the microwave engine. i do not remember the specifics on the ones in the papers that saw publication in Q4 last year but iirc they were much more efficient. that said, i honestly haven't looked at too much of this stuff that closely because the real extra-terran solution is exactly what i said above: void habitats. even in the 300 page cheerlead for mars colonization that mary roach wrote called packing for mars, she takes on the question in the final few pages of why we would even want to go to mars

her best answer was "i dunno, let's play"

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

prefect posted:

You know what's really good? Peanut butter with honey mixed into it.

This is from a bunch of pages back, but I just wanted to say...yeah it is. :11tea:"

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Oxxidation posted:

further space exploration is meant for a species that hasn't spent its existence violently making GBS threads itself with more and smellier intensity as its technology progressed

we're going to die on this rock and we're going to do it soon and we're going to take most of the rock with us, and that is good

we are a civilization that still has not decided on a universal manner in which to tell one another how hot it is outside. no loving way we're organizing any sort of movement of people any further than Mars in the next century (and I'd be really surprised if we got that far)

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

chmods please posted:

iirc there's a hitler road

ya there is, Hitler park too: http://www.pickawaycountyparks.org/martha_hitler_park.htm

i dunno about no county road #69 though

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Lord of Pie posted:

just lmbo if you intend to seek a political office and have ever used email

https://youtu.be/A2bniFJigI0

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

tacodaemon posted:

here in DC it is the law that a restroom that's just got one toilet in it has to be unisex, and that is one of the things that made pizzagate decide we are all child molesters

I work on the bottom floor of my office and we have a mens and womens room, only its a single room with 1 toilet in each. There are 6 men that work on my floor and 0 women (they all come from upstairs to use the private bathroom) so when the mens room was locked, the guys who worked down here would use the womens. Well I guess someone complained and one day I came in to see a big sign on it that said WOMEN ONLY and an email from HR to reinforce that.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

Citys should control all the land within their cultural border.

Rural people would be serfs for the urban elite

but what if it's a city like charlotte which has no culture?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Fullhouse posted:

we are a civilization that still has not decided on a universal manner in which to tell one another how hot it is outside. no loving way we're organizing any sort of movement of people any further than Mars in the next century (and I'd be really surprised if we got that far)

I agree, farienheit got us to the moon the rest of the world should fall in line imo

• Locked thread