Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

:females:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Bethamphetamine posted:

So much for the tolerant lift...

More like Japwned.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
shatners has been is the official album of nite crew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9eQ8_T1ytU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

OSHA is investigating?

hmm.

I wonder how long until OSHA is totally defanged.

OSHA has never had fangs.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

This Kentucky grandma who yelled at McConnell and was just on CNN is an awesome lady

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

you gotta acroll thru the smote lisy to see the nrw entries somrtimes

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

Trump at 38/55 in Q

Sad!

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

one of the world's greatest medical advancements came because a guy was too lazy to put away his fuckin sandwich

my favorite is the guy who invented the saccharine was working on something for some sort of industrial chemical process and neglected to wash his hands before lunch. Then, while cramming food down his craw he noticed a sweet flavor on his fingers, so naturally he ran straight back to the lab and started licking all the dirty glassware to find out where it came from

SixPabst
Oct 24, 2006

Kloaked00 posted:

This Kentucky grandma who yelled at McConnell and was just on CNN is an awesome lady

she was cool as hell. takes no poo poo.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Former Everything posted:

you know who i bet is for the peons like me? the billionaire guy who inherited his wealth and flies all over the world in a gold plated 747. *votes republicanishly*

you know who i bet is good at a job? the guy who doesn't know anything about that job. *votes tea partishly*

you know who i bet would be a good role model for our children? the guy who has literally never worked a day in his life who spends most of his day watching fox news and writing with a sharpie on articles printed out for him by assistants. *is a loving retarded moron*

you know who i bet would really stick it to the richest of the rich? the richest of the rich themselves. *lol is allowed to drive a car and vote in America despite being clearly brain-damaged*
yeah that article was pretty great it'll be hilarious when her town dies as a result of all the pickers and actual farm laborers getting deported.

haha

Vox Nihili posted:

OSHA has never had fangs.

they had rubber teeth once

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Montasque posted:

Dems double downing on limousine liberalism IS the path to ultimate victory.

Looking forward to FIGHT SONG 2.

we laugh now, but i bet that millions of affluent suburbanites and city dwellers voted republican downticket because they were 100% convinced that Hillary was going to win the white house and another republican rep/senator would just keep the gridlocked status quo in place. Now, President Trump is threatening to burn everything down so they might vote for anyone with a D next to their name in 2018.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

:trumppop: white people

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

prefect posted:

Repo Man soundtrack (one of the) best soundtrack(s).

:hellyeah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H7KcasScIU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

So as soon as GOP voters turn on him slightly he's in the 20s

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

The Nastier Nate posted:

Follow-up question, how do we plan on enforcing transgender bathroom laws?

Do we hire a bathroom attendant for every bathroom in every shopping mall, zoo, library, etc that asks to see your junk when you walk in? If so I approve of it as a jobs-stimulus bill.

They're just going to arrest every women going to the bathroom who don't look "feminine enough" which will mean a number of non-trans women will spend the night in men's jails as well as trans women because not everyone is a delicate flower of a women

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

god drat it whitey

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/darreldrowland/status/834482136371576832

Quick, switch the channel to the Paw Patrol!!!

Stupid dogs helping people for free, grumbles Donald

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Admiral Ray posted:

:trumppop: white people

Cliff notes for the majority of recorded history.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

proof of concept posted:

my favorite is the guy who invented the saccharine was working on something for some sort of industrial chemical process and neglected to wash his hands before lunch. Then, while cramming food down his craw he noticed a sweet flavor on his fingers, so naturally he ran straight back to the lab and started licking all the dirty glassware to find out where it came from

My fav is the guy trying to prove h pylori caused stomach ulcers. It wasn't working in any animals they were testing it on so he took a whole flask of the stuff and chugged it, developing stomach ulcers almost instantly. He won the Nobel prize

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

do you really think they will

i can see them turning on Ryan and McConnell, but not Trump.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Paul Krugman is rapidly approaching Matthew Yglesias-tier bad

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

you gotta acroll thru the smote lisy to see the nrw entries somrtimes

:ok:

:harambe:

:smilie:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

theflyingexecutive posted:

My fav is the guy trying to prove h pylori caused stomach ulcers. It wasn't working in any animals they were testing it on so he took a whole flask of the stuff and chugged it, developing stomach ulcers almost instantly. He won the Nobel prize

chemistry and medicine are the only nobel prizes worth handing out because so many have caused harm to the winners.

physics is just a bunch of nerds nerding out over nerd poo poo

chemists used to eat their discoveries.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Big Fat Iguana posted:

They're just going to arrest every women going to the bathroom who don't look "feminine enough" which will mean a number of non-trans women will spend the night in men's jails as well as trans women because not everyone is a delicate flower of a women

theres no enforcemebt mechanism excepy tge pissibulity of fines and cpurt cases that takr more effort than theyd be woryh to a prosecutor, because this aint about actual legal effefts its literallu virtue signallinh

theyre telling bigots they cool and transpeople the administration hates them

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Shageletic posted:

https://twitter.com/darreldrowland/status/834482136371576832

Quick, switch the channel to the Paw Patrol!!!

Stupid dogs helping people for free, grumbles Donald

2/3 of the country thinks he's a loving lunatic :lol:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

The Nastier Nate posted:

we laugh now, but i bet that millions of affluent suburbanites and city dwellers voted republican downticket because they were 100% convinced that Hillary was going to win the white house and another republican rep/senator would just keep the gridlocked status quo in place. Now, President Trump is threatening to burn everything down so they might vote for anyone with a D next to their name in 2018.

These people will vote Trump in 2020.

Especially after he cuts all their taxes.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

GobiasIndustries posted:

2/3 of the country thinks he's a loving lunatic :lol:

He's president for four years minimum lmao!!!!!!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

8 years

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/tripgabriel/status/834446950867021825

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

truly, a minimub lmao

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

If you found the number of years he has 0

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

euphronius posted:

republican approval will remain above 80% indefinitely, but party identification will shift and continue to drive down the totals for independent and overall approval

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Yo I'm pretty sure this is extremely NSFW but also mad

Edit:: god drat auto preview

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

euphronius posted:

He can stay at 80 w/ GOP and still sink into the 20's, esp. as self identification moves those people into independents. That's actually the most dangerous point for the GOP.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Venuz Patrol posted:

republican approval will remain above 80% indefinitely, but party identification will shift and continue to drive down the totals for independent and overall approval

That makes sense too

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

But that's whats Trump always been, a careening bus on fire that tumbles into a field of money. IDK where you would crash your cavalcade of madness higher than the Presidency....maybe Pope? IDK

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

whar in tatbatuon

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Schnorkles posted:

He can stay at 80 w/ GOP and still sink into the 20's, esp. as self identification moves those people into independents. That's actually the most dangerous point for the GOP.

God I hope this happens

Maybe people will stop voting based on the letters???? just kidding nothing matters

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

THats actually what I said but I said it in code

Pls be a better reader

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

remember that cis woman who was really short and had extremely feminine facial features but somebody freaked out on her in a ladies room because she had short hair and a baseball cap on, and everyone knows trans women are distinguished by their short hair and baseball caps

• Locked thread