Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Crazycryodude posted:

Doubleposting because Trin yelled at me to post ITT: We can probably tidy up the east, then just dig in and wait for them to come to us if we want to play it safe. We've got Croissant solidly in hand, and while charging of for Q-town gets us the win if we can hold it, it also possibly over-extends us. If we go for Q I'm sure the French will figure out it's our objective if they haven't already, and they can probably just call in a whole bunch of fresh reinforcements right on top of the town to take it back or prevent us from getting it in the first place. Honestly, I think digging in roughly where we're at is the best course of action. Maybe shift the line west some to shorten it up north and better protect any route they'd take to the top left (which I'm pretty sure is their objective).

TL;DR they beat us to Dejeuner, so taking Q seems off the table. Move the guys up north back out of their gun range, shorten up the line, and start digging.

Thoughts?
-joining our forces would be good, make an unbroken front from st. croissant to baguette/points northeast of baguette, where we are

-le ouef is a commanding height tho, and i love that. gonna be disappointing if we can't seize it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

We MIGHT be able to take Breakfast. I'm basically sure the brigade that disappeared is either on the reverse slope or around Graisse, so we'd have to fight them for it, but it's certainly doable. The downside is that it stretches us really thin and possibly leaves a hole in our line between the ridge and Croissant. And again, I'm worried about a few reinforcement brigades materializing around Q and whatever we have in the area (probably just me) not being able to deal with them.

E: I also think we should take this opportunity to disengage in the east and pull back from the Baguette-Nainville line to a line anchored on Croissant.

Crazycryodude fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Feb 22, 2017

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Let's see. There are a few necessities - Saros needs to pull out of gun range before the french get him, although it might already be too late. The FR brigade near Nainville is probably too far gone to recall, but I think we can probably expect artillery to stop them anyway.

We need to get those heavies from the Ferm confit somewhere useful. If we put them supporting St C, my weakened brigade could hold the town quite easily by itself. That would free up Perestroika's and Cryodude's brigades to manoeuvre. Alternatively, we could send them to support Hey Gail, saros and 5th, although that presents command and control problems.

A french demi-brigade is heading for the bois Baguette, if they come through there they should eventually come under fire from my kannons, but if they turn toward the town of Baguette they could get in there unopposed.

I don' see Clemenceau leaving their trenches with three enemy brigades in sight.

There is the possibility of french reinforcements. So I think we should consider what we have now our home territory and only move outside it when we can destroy enemy units. We can worry about objectives later.

So we've pretty much got four brigades to manoeuvre, although we can only really coordinate two. We really want to combine to try and get two on one attacks and destroy another brigade.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

If you think you can hold the town without perestroika and I on the flank, I'm much more confident in our ability to at least take Breakfast, if not the objective below. The two of us should be able to overpower the cav and infantry brigade there, especially since that inf brigade looked like literally just infantry and 1 MG with no heavy guns. If we can get on top of the ridge and dig in, or even just get our FK's set up nice, we can pretty effectively control that area of the map.

E: I still don't particularly like it, though. I'd rather shorten our line, hunker down, and force them to attack us - we hold Croissant, either the clock runs out and we win because at least we've got the minor objective, or they attack us before time's up and have to march into our dug in MG's and artillery. If we see their reinforcements materialize somewhere else and taking Q looks viable again, we can reconsider, but while they're an unknown I don't want to risk it.

Crazycryodude fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Feb 22, 2017

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

For my defense, I think I'd pull my troops into the town center away from the shelling, leave my (yellow) cannons where they are, get one of the green batteries on the west side of St C. The other green battery one could probably go with you, and probably the cav, too.

Edit IRT your edit: Reinforcements are on my mind too, and because of that I would avoid anything that goes into the southern quarter of the map or near Baguende. But we'd make victory much more clear cut if we can destroy an enemy brigade while still having all our brigades in fighting condition.

e.2: I'd be careful of setting up right on top of the ridge. a bunch of their artillery has disappeared and if we stopped on top they could set up and fire at you from anywhere nearby.

Jaguars! fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Feb 22, 2017

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

I was convinced that the last runners post stated that I had none but what's one more oopsie at this point. I'll post more substantially after work. I can't believe that we're catching up in terms of casualties, but I guess that's just the French finally routing too.

e: I'll just make a list of orders in descending order of priority for next time and the runners can grab them as they arrive at my HQ.

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Feb 22, 2017

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
From memoirs of steinrokkan, found buried under a stone in his Berlin prison cell:

"And so, through selfless sacrifice, I gave away a division, but in exchange gained my cowardly colleague the crucial 500 meters needed to get Paris into a vice. The oafs running the war effort do not have any appreciation for a sober analysis by a dispassionate mind, but needless to say, when they publish new history books, I will have the last laugh."

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Also please, please don't gently caress with the murder line in pursuit of uncertain gains fifty turns from now, you have seen what is can do when given time to settle down!

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

This is what I'm considering for a town defence designed to resist a single brigade without outside assistance. The green dot guns are from Perestroika's brigade. The Infantry are in shelling range from Clemenceau, so to prevent attrition, I'd withdraw them into the town where they can't be seen. Potentially we could strengthen is with the cavalry units or with the 15cm howitzers also from Perestroika's brigade.

Trin, are we able to entrench inside a town?

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

Its almost like we're a Bureaucracy, in space!

I set sail for the Planet of Lab Requisitions!!

Ahah well my entire bde is basically gone already but I pushed back one Frenchie and munched up the other. Good enough I suppose though that flank is back to being exposed again.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

:siren: Orders, (slightly) fightin' 43rd, for the use of: :siren:

1st runner goes to 77th, to withdraw into a defensive position covering towards the south and east between eastern StC and eastern Ferme de Confit.

2nd runner goes to 5th brigade, ordering them to withdraw to a position to the east of Ferme de Confit. This runner is to be canceled if the brigade has switched to 19D by this time.

3rd runner goes to 78th, to advance into Brioche via a northerly route (through Bois de Gooneville), taking up defensive positions facing south, taking care to cover as much as possible of the northern face of Oeuf with their guns without overexposing their infantry.

4th runner goes to 79th, to reshuffle defensive positions as needed, taking care to keep in mind 77ths planned position when positioning their guns.

5th runner goes to 7th Jäger, to withdraw to the northwest of Brioche.

6th runner goes to 4th brigade, to withdraw to an eastwards-facing position on the Bouclecourt-StC road where it crosses Pasteur ridge. This runner is to be cancelled if the unit has in the meantime switched to 19D or died.

76th holds pending 78ths arrival.

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Feb 22, 2017

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Holy hell, that was one goddamn slaughter for both sides. Medals for those guys at the MGs, because goddamn that french push just utterly evaporated. :stare:

If nothing else, army command better appreciate that I managed to get not a single scratch on our precious guns despite heavy fighting. Not even a single scuff! :colbert:

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
Here's a question for everyone advocating we immediately stop pursuing the objective and entrench in the middle of nowhere where even French to kill are starting to run thin:

What if the French have the same Battle End trigger on taking Q that we do and there is already a runner headed straight for his Div HQ to tell Corps they can send in reinforcements and it's all clear and they win?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Capturing the objective isn't an auto victory. There is a TIMER, of an undisclosed length, and it would be naive, imho, to assume that Trin would just end the game because of a technicality.

The units can start moving in earnest in a couple turns when the French are guaranteed to be soundly repelled. I'm not proposing staying in current positions forever, just not getting ahead of ourselves.

If the French start pouring reinforcements onto the map, to stream south of St. C. to wherever they may be needed, then a hasty advance on our side to capture Q solely to satisfy the win condition will get torn to pieces. If they don't, we need not hurry that much. Either way, a consolidated effort is needed.

steinrokkan fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Feb 22, 2017

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend

steinrokkan posted:

Capturing the objective isn't an auto victory. There is a TIMER, of an undisclosed length, and it would be naive, imho, to assume that Trin would just end the game because of a technicality.

The units can start moving in earnest in a couple turns when the French are guaranteed to be soundly repelled. I'm not proposing staying in current positions forever, just not getting ahead of ourselves.

If the French start pouring reinforcements onto the map, to stream south of St. C. to wherever they may be needed, then a hasty advance on our side to capture Q solely to satisfy the win condition will get torn to pieces. If they don't, we need not hurry that much. Either way, a consolidated effort is needed.

Obviously for now we need to regroup. There is a sizeable gap in our lines and we are in artillery range for no real reason. So consolidating our position is wise.

But for now we are letting them have free reign of Q. They can easily move artillery onto Dej and we will not shift a huge battery like the one on Clemenceau right now. And if they position guns on that ridge, then whether or not it is a victory toggle for them or not, our options of going there are zero and we are left trying to win on damage with a numerically inferior force against an entrenched enemy.

We need to try to attack Dej and we need to do that quick, before they bring guns or engineers onto the ridge. This is not mutually exclusive with the consolidation of our position east of STC.

EDIT: For now we may content ourselves with interdicting it. Position artillery on the road between Brioche and STC as we gather troops for the offensive, then push and take it before it becomes too dangerous to attack.

Tevery Best fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Feb 22, 2017

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

I agree that troops east of StC are doing nothing for us and I have given orders to collapse the position to a perimeter around StC. When 76 and 78 are in place we can consider a push south if force ratio looks favorable. I'm hoping that the French have roughly symmetrical objectives, ie have StC as a objective too, plus one in the NW corner, and their early cav rush on StC seems to partially support that. So they'd have to take the city or we'd be ahead.

I'm worried about them being able to get in reinforcements proportional to ours and would therefore like to hold off further attacks until we have eyes on their forces.

I have changed the orders posted above after consultation with Corps command; 77th stays around StC and 78th joins 76th in giving Dejeuner the sideeye.

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Feb 22, 2017

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Oh well, I wasn't as much concerned about the western flank as about completely reshuffling the eastern frontline and pulling units off it, the western brigades do definitely leave a lot to be desired re. usefulnes and could naturally extend south instead of sitting awkwardly where they are.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

There's nothing much left in the East that we want to have or even want to shoot at, I think we can abandon it. Once we have reemplaced we can threaten our final objective while still having a decent force at StC.

e: here's a scary thought, maybe their objective is Bouclecourt, but the disposition of their visible forces seems to rather suggest something to the west

e: Steinrokkan, be sure to withdraw that reserve brigade east of StC or it'll look awfully lonely

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Feb 22, 2017

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
I am not much convinced that would be the case. They obviously know Q is our objective, if not their objective as well - we saw them move in that direction or at least attempt to interdict our movements, and I do not think they would do that all just for flank security if they could just entrench on Clem all day. This leads me to believe that if they had an objective parallel to what Q is for us, we would be told in advance to defend it.

(Which might imply STC is that objective.)

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Their current dispositions imply an objective to the west, although it might only be to deny our move there, plus maybe an unwillingness to give up StC completely - that Clemenceau position. Unless they just got overexcited at their initial successes StC almost certainly is their objective, they tried to rush it with that cav bde and then delivered an all-out push at it. In which case we would look okayish right now if we can continue to preserve our forces and our position at StC.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

aphid_licker posted:

e: Steinrokkan, be sure to withdraw that reserve brigade east of StC or it'll look awfully lonely

I don't think there's anything in the update about the brigades actually changing command, only that the process is taking place.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

You're right, it says begins the process. In that case I'd have to fit a runner to those guys in somehow, we really want to keep them. Trin, are the reserves under my command right now? Is there a timeline for the transfer, ie can I rely on Steinrokkan being able to send a runner there during the next update?

I'm nightmaring about two brigades of frenchmen charging north from the reverse slope of Dejeuner catching us with our pants down.

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Feb 22, 2017

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

I'm 99.9% sure that their main objective is the town in the top left of the map, with their secondary objective being Croissant.Their setup definitely seems to point to an objective in the west, at least. I'm 100% sure that they've figured out we're going for Quatrepooffed and are arranging to counter that.

By now, they've probably called in their reinforcements, and we can expect a brigade or two to be appearing in Q to back up the one already there soon. Depending on how big the zone they can deploy from is, we might even have to watch for brigades coming from Baguende or Haltebruit. I'm afraid that we just don't have the numbers for the offensive, and should settle in and make them come to us - especially with our superior firepower. We do have to watch and make sure they don't sneak anyone into their objective, though.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

I put in contingency runners for 4th and 5th, to be cancelled if the units have switched to 19th by that time.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
I can take the 5th Brigade "Mirandizers", seeing as how I don't have anything else to command at the moment.

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
Take it with my blessing, I recall you trying to dibs it in roll20 before last turn even, so Ikasuhito will have to wait.

Trin Tragula
Apr 22, 2005

As discussed in Roll20, the new, improved, undeniably grooved changing-your-orders mechanics:

For the benefit of observers: I need to ditch the rules about runners because they take far too long to adjudicate and have confused some players. Nice idea, but too fiddly to be workable. Both Corps Commanders have agreed to the principle of a change, and I thank them for it. So, as of now (these are still open to minor tweaks):

All updates will be 4 game turns in length.

The Runner is abolished in all situations except one; a unit which reaches an objective must still dispatch a Runner to inform Corps Command.

Divisional HQ has an aura of 30" (formerly the single-turn range of a Runner on a road).

Any number of Brigadiers may attempt a Change of Orders while the game is stopped; it need not go into effect on the first turn after restarting. Whether or not the Change of Orders succeeds depends on a dice roll.

Brigades who are in the following situations will find it more difficult to change their orders than other brigades; these conditions all stack if appropriate:

If they are in combat when attempting to change orders
If they are more than 30" from DHQ
If their BHQ chit is more than 8" from a road which connects to DHQ without interruption by an enemy chit/any roadblock/barbed wire/other obstruction
If more than two brigades attempt to change their orders on the same turn; two brigades may do so without penalty, but a third (and fourth, fifth, etc) take the penalty.

The rule about BHQ needing to be within 8" of a road will be suspended for the next four turns in order to give Brigade Commanders time to reorder their formations without penalty, if they wish, to conform with the rule.

Divisional Commanders must submit a list indicating which brigades have priority when attempting to change orders, otherwise I will do it for you and you may not like the result.

The rules about telephone contact remain in effect with the following modification: brigades attached to a Divisional HQ which is out of telephone contact with Corps Command may only attempt to issue new orders on every 12th turn, not every 4th.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Tevery Best posted:

Take it with my blessing, I recall you trying to dibs it in roll20 before last turn even, so Ikasuhito will have to wait.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oh well! That's why I waited a bit to make sure everyone got a fair chance.

Besides I cant really complain that my men went down, they at least had a chance.

Even if Sandman did take the 13th from me after I called dibs :colbert:

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
Going to do a longer post of stuff I mentioned in roll20 chat once I'm home, but short version is that we need to keep something in the east so long as the French still have intact brigades and a fuckton of artillery there, Cryo will need the howitzers after all because there's almost guaranteed to be a French brigade entrenched (not just sitting in, actually entrenched) in Quatrepouts by the time he gets there, and I think the French have made a serious mistake with their gunline but we'll need to use our cavalry to take advantage of it.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

aphid_licker posted:

:siren: Orders, (slightly) fightin' 43rd, for the use of: :siren:

3rd runner goes to 78th, to advance into Brioche via a northerly route (through Bois de Gooneville), taking up defensive positions facing south, taking care to cover as much as possible of the northern face of Oeuf with their guns without overexposing their infantry.

Would you want me to orient the positions/fields of fire further towards the east or west of Brioche? The southwestern edge of Bois de Gooneville looks like a decent position for the 15cms, but that wouldn't be very useful if the plan is for the 76th to keep holding their current position anyways.

Covski
Jun 24, 2007

Bringing the forums together with the greatest thread!
Just to make it official:

Turns out I have less free time then I thought I would when first joining the glorious German side, so I'll be bowing out of this at least temporarily. I'll remain exclusively in this thread in case my schedule opens up and there is need of even more German commanders in the future (seems unlikely, the war will be over in time for dinner).

Fight well, comrades! I'll be watching from the sidelines!

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Perestroika posted:

Would you want me to orient the positions/fields of fire further towards the east or west of Brioche? The southwestern edge of Bois de Gooneville looks like a decent position for the 15cms, but that wouldn't be very useful if the plan is for the 76th to keep holding their current position anyways.

Assume a line that includes 76th, you advance or hold together. So westward-biased deployment starting at about that westernmost 76bde 7.7cm.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Orders - 79th Brigade:

Defensive huddle in town:

Yellow dot artillery are mine, ignore the greendot ones. The artillery and the outside MG to begin entrenching. Engineers to head over to the crudely edited in red arrow and help entrench. Arse Hotillery to the Blue one and entrench

Cavalry to move into baguette, via a route that goes behind my artillery, out of sight of the enemy. Once in baguette, stay within the back half of the town, dismount and prepare an ambush. Map of route:

Formation:

Jaguars! fucked around with this message at 10:10 on Feb 23, 2017

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Just so we get as much time as possible to consider this, I'd like to present the fundamentals of Sandman's plan (he should expand on this later in his own post, as mentioned above), which he very thoroughly drafted in Roll 20 chat.

Well, basically we have this situation on our eastern flank
- Saros' brigade is too weak to do anything but support another unit
- Sandman's brigade is in a fine fighting shape, but critically LACKS ANY ARTILLERY
- Hey Gal's brigade is currently ordered to retreat, and because she is the only one up there with any long range guns, her leaving would force everybody else to follow, just to keep the French from picking them off with impunity.

So this is the plan, as I would understand it:
- The French have positioned substantial artillery near the town of Baguette.
- This artillery is vulnerable to an ambush, thanks to the various terrain obstacles in front of them. Their ability to see our forces, including Sandman, is limited at best.
- Therefore we can use Baguette as a staging grounds for a counterattack.
- There are multiple ways to go about this - we can move cavalry from Croissant to Baguette. This would put them into charging range of the French batteries, giving us an opportunity to strike with unseen units.
- We can also stealthily put as many companies from Sandman's brigade into the outskirts of Baguette, where they would be difficult to spot, and let him ambush advancing Frenchment, hopefully including their artillery.
- However, in order to protect this counterattack in any scenario, it would be optimal to have Hey Gal stay in her general area, where she, with Saros' help, would be uniquely placed to protect our flank from the French brigade(s) that are known to be loitering in the North, as well as to provide artillery fire at the gap between Baguette and the nearby forest, thus supporting defenders of the town against survivors of initial fighting in the area.
- Personally I think Hey Gal is absolutely a pivotal player in this gambit even if she shouldn't remain under the same command as Sandman for long, since she, once again, has all the significant artillery in that sector. Otherwise, I think it's a good idea that gives us an opportunity to clear by far the greatest threat to the stability of our flank, and I support it, albeit it's a dangerous plan for those involved as well.

In conclusion, even if this doesn't get approved, I'd like to thank Sandman for continuing with his creative planning, he's been a real MVP this game.

steinrokkan fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Feb 23, 2017

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Back from double secret probation. If you haven't heard the news, C-SPAM is loving dumb, though not as dumb as it's mod

I suppose my orneriness owes to my light infantry elan, guten heil! Where should I go once I am inevitably routed from La Ouef?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Tias posted:

Back from double secret probation. If you haven't heard the news, C-SPAM is loving dumb, though not as dumb as it's mod

I suppose my orneriness owes to my light infantry elan, guten heil! Where should I go once I am inevitably routed from La Ouef?

I'm glad somebody took the distinction of being constantly probated during the game from me this time. Also Baloogan is a good IK, an I'm saying it from behind a page of sixers I got from him.

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend

steinrokkan posted:

Just so we get as much time as possible to consider this, I'd like to present the fundamentals of Sandman's plan (he should expand on this later in his own post, as mentioned above), which he very thoroughly drafted in Roll 20 chat.

Well, basically we have this situation on our eastern flank
- Saros' brigade is too weak to do anything but support another unit
- Sandman's brigade is in a fine fighting shape, but critically LACKS ANY ARTILLERY
- Hey Gal's brigade is currently ordered to retreat, and because she is the only one up there with any long range guns, her leaving would force everybody else to follow, just to keep the French from picking them off with impunity.

So this is the plan, as I would understand it:
- The French have positioned substantial artillery near the town of Baguette.
- This artillery is vulnerable to an ambush, thanks to the various terrain obstacles in front of them. Their ability to see our forces, including Sandman, is limited at best.
- Therefore we can use Baguette as a staging grounds for a counterattack.
- There are multiple ways to go about this - we can move cavalry from Croissant to Baguette. This would put them into charging range of the French batteries, giving us an opportunity to strike with unseen units.
- We can also stealthily put as many companies from Sandman's brigade into the outskirts of Baguette, where they would be difficult to spot, and let him ambush advancing Frenchment, hopefully including their artillery.
- However, in order to protect this counterattack in any scenario, it would be optimal to have Hey Gal stay in her general area, where she, with Saros' help, would be uniquely placed to protect our flank from the French brigade(s) that are known to be loitering in the North, as well as to provide artillery fire at the gap between Baguette and the nearby forest, thus supporting defenders of the town against survivors of initial fighting in the area.
- Personally I think Hey Gal is absolutely a pivotal player in this gambit even if she shouldn't remain under the same command as Sandman for long, since she, once again, has all the significant artillery in that sector. Otherwise, I think it's a good idea that gives us an opportunity to clear by far the greatest threat to the stability of our flank, and I support it, albeit it's a dangerous plan for those involved as well.

In conclusion, even if this doesn't get approved, I'd like to thank Sandman for continuing with his creative planning, he's been a real MVP this game.

I agree that killing off the artillery would be quite a coup, but it is risky as hell. I'll need to see the full plan before committing to anything. The cavalry thing is a problem, since they are attached to Jaguars!, and he's too far away to be able to command them there in this situation. Also we need to roll in that flank eventually, get to the reverse slope of Pasteur, at least. I understand the pacing must be proper to avoid having people die for no reason and all.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Well, I'm not necessarily condoning the plan without seeing the details, in particular how we coordinate to prevent my cav dying uselessly the moment they're in the field of fire of the guns, since that's my look out. But I've altered my orders to deploy cav to baguette, since I won't have another opportunity to change them before the deadline. Baguette is within 30" of the 49th HQ, so they will be within command radius, although whether we have enough runners to execute my orders is also up in the air.

Jaguars! fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Feb 23, 2017

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
Sandman, where are my posts? I cannot approve a plan without seeing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

New orders have been posted here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3809300&pagenumber=13#post469698956

Perestroika fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Feb 23, 2017

• Locked thread