Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

i still havent been probated lol

I hope the nutbuster pic isn't illegal now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Stairmaster posted:

i still havent been probated lol

For this:

?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I hope the nutbuster pic isn't illegal now.

I also do not care about the nutbuster pic.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

hey matoi i think the tomo-chan thing could have just been solved by telling everyone to knock it off instead of probating nineteen people, not that i dont agree it was getting pretty obnoxious, but communication is important. that's my backseat modding. do you like wearing bras.

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Am I the only one that hears the theme from A Space Odyssey when I look at those?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Endorph posted:

hey matoi i think the tomo-chan thing could have just been solved by telling everyone to knock it off instead of probating nineteen people, not that i dont agree it was getting pretty obnoxious, but communication is important. that's my backseat modding. do you like wearing bras.

Same, because apparently the OP asking people not to shitpost in their thread isn't enough :(

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Actions speak louder than words, guys.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Dryzen posted:

nice meltdown

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
I found the last page of that thread pretty funny. So many people sudoku'd

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

welcome to bizarro adtrw

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Matoi Ryuko posted:

i dont think a bunch of 6 hour probations for what seem like really arbitrary reasons (some people who quoted the garfield edit got probed, some didn't) really communicate much other than 'lol'. even the people who got probed seem to find it more funny than anything

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Wait, I haven't checked the thread, were there that many bs probies?

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

dogsicle posted:

welcome to bizarro adtrw

ban dick

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Hell, I thought the Garfield mask edit was funny.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Motto posted:

ban dick
good news

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Things people are going to actually think from seeing those probes: wow no more funny edits I guess

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Hi I'm a dumb idiot who still hasn't watched Nanoha in 2017 so I thought I'd correct that, is the dub any good or am I gonna watch it subbed?

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
if you torrent the [Exiled-Destiny] version, it's dual audio and you can decide yourself. I still remember Nanoha's dub voice because it would play at the beginning of every ep while I was switching it to JP audio.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

The Shortest Path posted:

Hi I'm a dumb idiot who still hasn't watched Nanoha in 2017 so I thought I'd correct that, is the dub any good or am I gonna watch it subbed?

Watched it subbed, watch the first movie for the first season. And then watch As. Strikers is hit or miss.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Watching nanoha in 2017 will be unnecessary when symphogear s4 is revealed to be a timeskip with 30 new characters

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i got mongolian bbq with yakisoba

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

habitable worlds discovered in the TRAP system... I really wanna be an astronaut now

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I ate pizza and ice cream in my house alone, again.

The pizza had pineapple on it

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Matoi Ryuko posted:

The problem with that is that what your actions speak is "disagree with my modding decision and get a sixer", since that's the only "spamming" you gave some for.

At the very least that's the only reason I can imagine why such meaningful posts like

Rodyle posted:

Don't free Burbo

didn't eat sixers.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

As I collected the posts the probations were overturned, good work Owlday.

edit: or not the forum just randomly displayed everyone with their avatars for some reason

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

a cartoon duck posted:

The problem with that is that what your actions speak is "disagree with my modding decision and get a sixer", since that's the only "spamming" you gave some for.

At the very least that's the only reason I can imagine why such meaningful posts like

didn't eat sixers.

Laughing at burbo's funny pic is fine, complaining about probations in the tomo thread got a bunch of people probated for spam though.

a cartoon duck posted:

As I collected the posts the probations were overturned, good work Owlday.

edit: or not the forum just randomly displayed everyone with their avatars for some reason

You're welcome.

edit: nevermind.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
My opinion on this whole situation is that people shouldn't treat a public forum as their own treehouse hangout and post like normal people. This is a good picture of Mikan

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Wanting someone to not get punished for good jokes (related to the topic!!!) is normal imo

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

and nobody even try to do the it's just a 6 hour probation thing....

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Dryzen posted:

Wanting someone to not get punished for good jokes (related to the topic!!!) is normal imo

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Driving away cool posters making content and interesting posts is definitely a great thing and not leading to a decline of quality in the forum ever since Seafood went away.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Dryzen posted:

I understand, but is freaking out and making GBS threads up an entire thread just to point out a six hour probation worth it?

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

It's especially cool when the mod throws juvenile hissy fits when people call them out for being a friggin maximum idiot, this isn't even the first time it has happened lol.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

rear end posted:

I understand, but is freaking out and making GBS threads up an entire thread just to point out a six hour probation worth it?

I lost my Internet but i was also going to post that I do agree that the tomo thread wasn't the place to debate the probe

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Laughing at burbo's funny pic is fine, complaining about probations in the tomo thread got a bunch of people probated for spam though.

I absolutely understand and respect handing out sixers for posting about posting since the Tomo thread was born under an unfortunate star, and the first two in that batch were warranted, the problem is just when

Nitrousoxide posted:

Free Burbo!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

is probatable, but

Rodyle posted:

Don't free Burbo

you're sending a clear message there, and it's not "actually talk about Tomo in this thread or else".

Also I am still not sure whether you meant to probate Burbo for what you yourself call a funny edit or if he just got caught in the crossfire, I would like some clarification on this.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I'm still a fan of Tomo despite recognizing its faults and the thread is unsubstantial garbage that should be destroyed.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Also I've done some research and it turns out the forums always display people's avatar even if they're probated in the reply window, at least in the Tomo thread.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

I'm still a fan of Tomo despite recognizing its faults and the thread is unsubstantial garbage that should be destroyed.

this is also how I feel now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

There's not really enough you can discuss about tomo to warrant a thread anyways.

*in softer voice* This is not me being bitter about nobody watching Vifam after the Vifam thread.

• Locked thread