Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

WarEternal posted:

Which lovely bargain bin novel is this from? lol

It's apparently a win-win for the Trump crowd... Hezbollah nukes some liberal cities off the map and then they get to vaporize Tehran.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
nothing has an inherent purpose. nobody belongs anywhere. we're all gonna die.

come watch tv

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

did you know that tom clancy named his son thom clancy

lol

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I never understood why, in these scenarios, the GOP solution always involves making fingernail-torture completely legal instead of saaaaaaay a brave American accepting whatever legal consequences go along with illegally torturing a person in order to save the millions of lives.

Like poo poo man sometimes Jack Bauer drives the wrong way on the highway in order to catch the brown man of the week too, does that mean we should declare the national highway system a free for all?

seriously, i mean, what jury would convict him, or what da even prosecute

not that such a scenario has ever happened or will ever happen

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Duscat posted:

federal judges have the attention span of republican voters and draw legal guidance from infowars right

[11th circuit voice] actually, yes

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
i,m gona name my sosn yom nancy

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Busting makes me feel

Good

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Squizzle posted:

if youdetonate a weed nuke the areq become hotvoxed for over 💯 thoudand years

Fifty thousand people used to live here.....now it's a chill town

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Ramadu posted:

Busting makes me feel

Good

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

It's kind of funny that for every awful executive action or piece of legislation Trump's administration has managed to put out, there's two they hype up then have to awkwardly pull at the last minute because they manage to trip over their own dicks. The situation could be somehow even worse for immigrants, muslims, gay and trans people, women and so on if Trump actually knew how to get anything done.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

stephne miller: volcel or incel?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

ex post facho posted:

i,m gona name my sosn yom nancy

i'm gona name my son mancy

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Dolash posted:

It's kind of funny that for every awful executive action or piece of legislation Trump's administration has managed to put out, there's two they hype up then have to awkwardly pull at the last minute because they manage to trip over their own dicks. The situation could be somehow even worse for immigrants, muslims, gay and trans people, women and so on if Trump actually knew how to get anything done.

everytime they try to do something really bad it gets leaked like a week before hand lol

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

What's a volcel

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Karl Barks posted:

stephne miller: volcel or incel?

is volcel the thinh iton pills keep talkibg abpyt

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

there is so much wrong with that statement. does he think islam is a monolinth, does he really think iran would openly commit suicide like that. does he really think our border is that loose? that they will get a small enough nuke or a nuke at all and get in inside. this guy is loving moron.

nukes weapons are expensive and fiddly as gently caress and hard to obtain. trent as his stupid friends think too much in Clancy ideal of the world and how terrorists think. if some Wahhabi dickfucks wanted to do max damage, they would just make mustard gas or poo poo grade quality saren, and release it during bataclan style wave attack mixed with chemical weapons or a biological thing like anthrax. about the closests the could come to is a dirty bomb.

Internet Webguy posted:

https://twitter.com/johnjharwood/status/834527287915724801

"maybe we should take another week to polish this turd"

yeah, they have no clue what they are doing.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Agean90 posted:

everytime they try to do something really bad it gets leaked like a week before hand lol

they like workshopping w/ the public

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Ramadu posted:

What's a volcel

a celibate vole

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Ramadu posted:

What's a volcel

incel voltron

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Ramadu posted:

What's a volcel

Never jack

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

there is so much wrong with that statement. does he think islam is a monolinth, does he really think iran would openly commit suicide like that. does he really think our border is that loose? that they will get a small enough nuke or a nuke at all and get in inside. this guy is loving moron.

nukes weapons are expensive and fiddly as gently caress and hard to obtain. trent as his stupid friends think too much in Clancy ideal of the world and how terrorists think. if some Wahhabi dickfucks wanted to do max damage, they would just make mustard gas or poo poo grade quality saren, and release it during bataclan style wave attack mixed with chemical weapons or a biological thing like anthrax. about the closests the could come to is a dirty bomb.

yeah, they have no clue what they are doing.

bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.

Ramadu posted:

What's a volcel

I think he's a Decepticon.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Piss in the rear end

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/834533038247800833

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Internet Webguy posted:

https://twitter.com/johnjharwood/status/834527287915724801

"maybe we should take another week to polish this turd"

hmm what we want to do is highly unconstitutional

well lets see what we can think of with another week

*repeat for 4 years*

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Duscat posted:

bales of weed the size of vans getting loaded off a flatbed with a 10 ton crane

just your regular giant bale of weed truck making an early morning giant bale of weed delivery

the good ending of this timeline

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Shageletic posted:

can't watch this now, anyone wanna watch and report back?

https://twitter.com/elizabethcrisp/status/834518171696521216
audio and video are both pretty bad, but there's a bunch of angry people screaming at Cassidy about education policy, the yelling is pretty much constant. cassidy is pretending he's at a normal meeting and laboriously explaining himself in a boring politician voice.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Apraxin posted:

audio and video are both pretty bad, but there's a bunch of angry people screaming at Cassidy about education policy, the yelling is pretty much constant. cassidy is pretending he's at a normal meeting and laboriously explaining himself in a boring politician voice.

haha great

look who's back in the spotlight

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/834530052280819713

casing some cars

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

nah miller is still working on his long term jelq goals

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Ramadu posted:

What's a volcel

to become incredibly powerful, immune to womens' lies

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

tacodaemon posted:

actually this is why i'm not as worried as some about trump's short little fingers on the button. i know i'd rather face a court martial than carry out trump's order to nuke burger king headquarters because he didn't get enough onion rings with his whopper or whatever

oh man do i have something for you

https://twitter.com/usairforce/status/799299820682887169

https://twitter.com/AFGlobalStrike/status/799322627655364608

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

tacodaemon posted:

i think chaffetz is mad that trump stole his title of "most execrable human being currently holding federal elected office"

https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/834504555840827392

oh yeah this is def. an important issue that needs serious investigation. thank you jason chaffetz for all your hard work.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

this made me go :kimchi::kimchi::kimchi:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
was even before i thought trump was truely insane too

so now its more of a :kimchi::q::kimchi:

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Same but my dick

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
3 emojis or less!

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

zegermans posted:

I hate this person so much

This is What Conservatives Would Look Like if They Had Evolved To Survive Antifa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

to become incredibly powerful, immune to womens' lies

If you want to opt out of that whole thing, fine, but ranting like this just proves you haven't actually transcended desire.

• Locked thread