Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

Should I call an ambulance at this point or

idk whatd yr ibsyranfe like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Wait. I've seen this somewhere.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Pellisworth posted:

gently caress tom cotton

is pretty much every republican getting grilled like this at their town halls because it's great

squirm motherfuckers

The only ones who aren't are the ones who are literally hiding from their own constituents

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
is squizzle okay

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

a child of god, much like yourself

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Rubio is like the most shameless example of someone who clearly has no interest in governing or representation and just runs because it makes him feel good to win and live the high life. He ain't going near a town hall or group of constituents for six years.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

these people are so gloriously deeply utterly unprepared for an honestly "intolerant left"

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

KiteAuraan posted:

lol. i was talking to my granpda last night and he was all "we need a moratorium on new coal plants, and no new pipelines, they're not loving worth it, also solar on erry house with subsidies!"

and i'm like why the gently caress did you vote trump if care so much about that poo poo? lol.

Old people are apparently dumb as gently caress

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Admiral Ray posted:

"So much for the tolerant left."

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

deadgoon posted:

is squizzle okay

aslihg as i avoid goblumns anf invisible ghodt veda amd matt lauer!!!!!

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

lol

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The junior senator here ran on a campaign of non-stop plastering every medium with ads harping on how Bayh doesn't even live here. He got something like 50 mil total to run and of course it worked

Of course after that campaign message, him going immediately dark and staying in DC the whole time and not holding any town halls has got people a tad angry

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

KiteAuraan posted:

lol. i was talking to my granpda last night and he was all "we need a moratorium on new coal plants, and no new pipelines, they're not loving worth it, also solar on erry house with subsidies!"

and i'm like why the gently caress did you vote trump if care so much about that poo poo? lol.

People like your grandpa, especially old people, were convinced that a successful businessman, Washington outside could and would correct all the problems in Washington.

They were desperate for real change.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Squizzle posted:

im a trogolodyte

im a swamp dweller

i'm a goblin. and im COMIN!!

i'm fully engorged. i'm ALIVE

MY HEARTS BIG IT'S GOT COLD PISS GOIN THRU IT FAST!!!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
why'd he put moths in their throats though, that was gross

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Augus posted:

Bannon 2018:

tbf everyone will be required by executive order to wear one of those collection bags in 2018

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Squizzle posted:

woah woah woah woah

matt lauer????

drat u really are spittin gibberish

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

radical meme posted:

People like your grandpa, especially old people, were convinced that a successful businessman, Washington outside could and would correct all the problems in Washington.

In this case tho, trump literally campaigned to destroy all those things and massively expand coal

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It bans the person with brown skin or else it gets the hose again

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

And Clinton proposed the exact opposite.

I think that renewables weren't his top priority on November 9th to be honest

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

radical meme posted:

also they apparently didn't know who he was, didn't read up on him at all, didn't follow any news about him, and didn't watch him in the debates

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Duscat posted:

tbf everyone will be required by executive order to wear one of those collection bags in 2018

huge infrastructure spending to ensure the safe shipment of industrial drums full of piss to the president

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Duscat posted:

also they apparently didn't know who he was, didn't read up on him at all, didn't follow any news about him, and didn't watch him in the debates

:yossame:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/Olivianuzzi/status/834572584150847488

!!!!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

radical meme posted:

I think once you get to that age and you've been voting for a specific party for that long it's probably really hard to reconcile not voting for them, even if it's Trump.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

"our bridges must not collapse under the weight of our piss shipments" -Donald Trump

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/neilcic/status/834519110205726731

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

AYOP THE PTSSSSS

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

BREAKING

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Squizzle posted:

no and I tyoe as fadt as posdiblr

it looks like it would actually take less effort to type normally at this point

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Squizzle posted:

ur okay. jeff goldblum can't hurt you anymore.

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

nothing matters

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nice

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

deadgoon posted:

is squizzle okay

The joose is loose

Mr. Funktastic
Dec 27, 2012

College Slice
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/834568798019715073

Edit: news has been posted already, never mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

deadgoon posted:

ur okay. jeff goldblum can't hurt you anymore.

NATU LAUER

• Locked thread