Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

what that pot roast was doing in the nude, ill never know

i thot u were an anarchist, not a marxist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

we're all marxists now

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
wats ur marx bros name

mine is Fucko

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Karl Barks posted:

we're all marxists now

Grouch Marxists.

I cook in the nude erry day, y'all slow.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

you have a very good brain

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mormonpartyboat posted:

wats ur marx bros name

mine is Fucko

Miles "Tails" Prower

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Petit "Bougie" Choux

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

you have a very good brain

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

One of Al!'s absolute best!

:nyan:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
thinking about heading up to NH this weekend with my brother to shoot an AK-47 - stay tuned...if so will post trip report/targets inshallah :jihad:

also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEF_1L5lElQ

ncaf

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 21:08 on Feb 16, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

thinking about heading up to NH this weekend with my brother to shoot an AK-47 - stay tuned...if so will post trip report/targets inshallah :jihad:

also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEF_1L5lElQ

ncaf

:golfclap::golfclap:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Just picked this up at the thrift. Has this already been played @ the n cafe?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Barbarians

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
the name 'Woonsocket' never gets old

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

petit choux posted:

Just picked this up at the thrift. Has this already been played @ the n cafe?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Barbarians

Production companies: Deaf International[1]

:throck:

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

My Marx name is Mischo b/c I'm a half-breed

"Mischling" was the Nazi word

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 11:23 on Feb 18, 2017

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

jurassic park marathon 2nite

starting at 5!!!!!! pst

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

starting at 5!!!!!! pst

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Eh

Only registered members can see post attachments!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

uh

Only registered members can see post attachments!

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Al! posted:

starting at 5!!!!!! pst

:krakentoot:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
hello chart thread

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
TONITE 10PM EST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR3LcicZBnw&t=12s

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

you remain one of my favoritest here at C-Spam

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

you remain one of my favoritest here at C-Spam

U kno Linds i used to think u were a bit of an rear end in a top hat but now i think of you more as a sonofabitch... :tipshat:

I actually havent seen this one yet but i kno it's been talked about in the past and the idea came back to me when i saw that it will be 30yrs tomorrow since the death of Andy Warhol (and i couldnt think of any good non-documentary Warhol movies to watch)...thankfully i seem to have turned the corner and my cold seems to be slowly going away some i got some fresh hash and some Hennessy to celebrate

oh btw, do u think u could maybe write me a Letter of Recommendation for the Air Force Academy (cause i need at least one from a sitting US Senator and i kno u used to be JAG that plus Elizabeth Warren hasn't responded back with an answer, how very~)? :co:

ive been inspired to follow my dreams u see

http://www.thecannabist.co/2017/01/13/air-force-marijuana-use-recruits/71352/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TSH6OmO-Dw

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 01:01 on Feb 22, 2017

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
My Foreman is singing along to all Star but all the words are about getting laid

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Pomp posted:

My Foreman is singing along to all Star but all the words are about getting laid

yea that's american pop music in a nutshell friend...enjoy!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Mariana Horchata posted:

(and i couldnt think of any good non-documentary Warhol movies to watch)

HOLY gently caress WE GOTTA WATCH FRANKENSTEIN

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
the andy warlol one ofc

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

U kno Linds i used to think u were a bit of an rear end in a top hat but now i think of you more as a sonofabitch... :tipshat:

I actually havent seen this one yet but i kno it's been talked about in the past and the idea came back to me when i saw that it will be 30yrs tomorrow since the death of Andy Warhol (and i couldnt think of any good non-documentary Warhol movies to watch)...thankfully i seem to have turned the corner and my cold seems to be slowly going away some i got some fresh hash and some Hennessy to celebrate

oh btw, do u think u could maybe write me a Letter of Recommendation for the Air Force Academy (cause i need at least one from a sitting US Senator and i kno u used to be JAG that plus Elizabeth Warren hasn't responded back with an answer, how very~)? :co:

ive been inspired to follow my dreams u see

http://www.thecannabist.co/2017/01/13/air-force-marijuana-use-recruits/71352/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TSH6OmO-Dw

i love that movie choice, and i have long had a fascination with Basquiat, a beautiful artistic bisexual Haitian man you say, i can't take my eyes off him

as for a recommendation, no, you may not have it, citizen, if you die or come down with ptsd, i would never forgive myself

be safe, favored one, and enter the business classes, if you make enough i might could do something for you, if your scams catch the attention of the authorities, if you catch my meaning :wink:, i think you do

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

i love that movie choice, and i have long had a fascination with Basquiat, a beautiful artistic bisexual Haitian man you say, i can't take my eyes off him

as for a recommendation, no, you may not have it, citizen, if you die or come down with ptsd, i would never forgive myself

be safe, favored one, and enter the business classes, if you make enough i might could do something for you, if your scams catch the attention of the authorities, if you catch my meaning :wink:, i think you do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o7V1f7lbk4&t=52s

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

deep state senate affairs
i'm afraid you don't have clearance, due to being a household name, we can't risk exposing you to such sensitive Intel

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

deep state senate affairs

idw know what you do in the bathroom at tortilla coast, sugar :colbert:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

tortilla coast?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

sugar, you know exactly what i do there; that ain't no state secret honey, and you, as ever, remain invited

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

im so sry but i couldnt help myself...all in jest good friend - a pic worthy of a best caption contest imho

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

im so sry but i couldnt help myself...all in jest good friend - a pic worthy of a best caption contest imho

he was offering something i will not repeat here, needless to say i accepted

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

he was offering something i will not repeat here, needless to say i accepted

well its good to kno that he can at least still get the important parts up :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Mariana Horchata posted:

"i think it's a boy"

• Locked thread