Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

I am going to have to Really step-up my injury game now.

ten years tomorrow. I think tomorrow will bring lots of scotch, and possibly a hammer to smash stuff I have been saving for just that day.

Teagan has a new favorite as of 01:26 on Feb 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

At least it's an interesting story and not like, "I whacked it with a hammer"

Wow insult to injury for all us with carpentry related busted fingers.

Edit for boring haircut

beanieson has a new favorite as of 02:17 on Feb 23, 2017

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I feel really bad about my just the tip post. I am so sorry

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Picnic Princess posted:

Part of my finger might fall off after all, but that's okay. I'm really interested to see how this is going to scar.

Nice big fuckoff scars are proof of life! Rejoice!

Teagan posted:

ten years tomorrow. I think tomorrow will bring lots of scotch, and possibly a hammer to smash stuff I have been saving for just that day.

You look a lot better now. I can't stop looking at your hair. It's pretty awful. Your ex hosed up good. you got way hotter, there is no other way to say it.

Desert Bus has a new favorite as of 03:08 on Feb 23, 2017

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I dunno what your history is, Teagen, but I agree with the person above me. I didn't quite realize that was you because... Wow.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Geez, i didn't realize I made such an ugly bride to be. I was divorced in 2011. It was loving awful to be honest. I am much happier being back home with my pretty bad dating history and complete lack of hair. That was a pretty bad american mall haircut. But I thought the dress was nice, even if that one didn't zip up.

Is it awful that I wish he could see me now? With a giant middle finger in the air?

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

JEEVES420 posted:

When ever people from overseas come to town I try to make sure to take them shooting. I always hand them a second pistol and say because I know you want to, everyone of them has said I really do.

Glad you had fun, Glock and p90?

Yep, 9mm glock and the P90. Also shot off .357 & .44 magnum revolvers, a tommy gun, a Steyr AUG, and a couple .45 handguns. Had a blast.

whiteyfats posted:

Rolling Rock isn't that bad for cheap beer.

I wasn't trying to imply cheap as in bad, I meant cheap as in "Hey, $1.50 for a bottle of beer, gently caress yeah".

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Teagan posted:

Stay safe Teagany ghost. :ohdear:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Stay safe Teagany ghost. :ohdear:

I am not QUITE sure what the insult is, or joke, I look like a ghost? loving memes. loving goons.

I didn't think it was that bad. Oh well. I guess I wake up being thankful that I look like a totally different person now?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Teagan posted:

Is it awful that I wish he could see me now? With a giant middle finger in the air?

Not at all. It's only awful if you go out of your way to show him.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Somfin posted:

Not at all. It's only awful if you go out of your way to show him.

Yeah no, never.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Teagan posted:

I am not QUITE sure what the insult is, or joke, I look like a ghost? loving memes. loving goons.

I didn't think it was that bad. Oh well. I guess I wake up being thankful that I look like a totally different person now?

It's a reference to Poverty Ghost, an old GBS meme. I just don't want you to break anything. Sorry it came out weird. :smith:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Absurd Alhazred posted:

It's a reference to Poverty Ghost, an old GBS meme. I just don't want you to break anything. Sorry it came out weird. :smith:

That was my first interpretation, but then I wasn't really sure at all. :eng101: The only breaking will be of stupid objects, I am actually pretty good at not hitting myself with a hammer. I have had a pretty low damage report because I have been too ill to do anything with enough energy force to hurt myself. Hah!!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Teagan posted:

That was my first interpretation, but then I wasn't really sure at all. :eng101: The only breaking will be of stupid objects, I am actually pretty good at not hitting myself with a hammer. I have had a pretty low damage report because I have been too ill to do anything with enough energy force to hurt myself. Hah!!

You'll be back to slam dancing with inanimate objects in no time.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Teagan posted:

I don't think that's stopped you from getting hit by cars, dear.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Here's a photo of my finger from last night. The lump next to the middle finger is what I think might come off, it has no feeling and is hard and kind of yellowish. The nailbed is no longer uncomfortably sensitive though! :cheers:

Fingat

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

That sure is a chewed finger. I don't know what I was expecting.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Picnic Princess posted:

Here's a photo of my finger from last night. The lump next to the middle finger is what I think might come off, it has no feeling and is hard and kind of yellowish. The nailbed is no longer uncomfortably sensitive though! :cheers:

Fingat

The next time you see that monkey maybe you should give him the finger! :iamafag:

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Teagan you're gorgeous

Are your eyes green? Or blue

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
would re-wife

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Elsa posted:

would re-wife

So you're her ex? Come on goons, let's get 'em!

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

I have grey eyes, and thank you.

p.s. I have an anthem for you guys today...

https://vimeo.com/110496766 I got 99 problems....

Teagan has a new favorite as of 18:28 on Feb 23, 2017

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Gray eyes are great! I know this because I have them too.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Blue eyes. :colbert:

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Kitchner posted:

So you're her ex? Come on goons, let's get 'em!

nope. I wouldn't have hosed it up

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Elsa posted:

nope. I wouldn't have hosed it up

Then you can't re-wife someone if you haven't wife'd them first :colbert:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I hate disgusting things getting posted in this thread :saddowns: so can we go back to pics of the rabid monkey bite pls

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Into this look. I think guys should be allowed to wear everyday warpaint. If nothing else to defeat facial recognition it's smart to do.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Is this from a political rally/march? I've been going to a lot of those recently. Not a pic of me, obviously, but I took this at the last one I attended (pro-Planned Parenthood) because these girls were adorable.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

EmmyOk posted:

I hate disgusting things getting posted in this thread :saddowns: so can we go back to pics of the rabid monkey bite pls

Sorry Teagan you are pretty and I'm just messing around unless you want to meet up in Vegas. I need two more holes punched in my preferred customer card at this awesome chapel officiated by a really chill Elvis impersonator.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Is this from a political rally/march? I've been going to a lot of those recently. Not a pic of me, obviously, but I took this at the last one I attended (pro-Planned Parenthood) because these girls were adorable.

Yep we kinda went a bit overboard and looked insane in contrast to all the nice old ladies in their pussy hats.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

hahaha I bet. Great mental image though.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I can do this all day.

Josh Lyman has a new favorite as of 02:09 on Feb 24, 2017

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

That's a fine selfie, catfriend.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

That's a fine selfie, catfriend.
:cheers:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Jimlit posted:

pussy hats.

Pussy Hat?

Pussy Cat!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

That cat has such an intense gaze.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

That cat has such an intense gaze.
He was probably wondering why there was a tiny version of him staring back at him

And it runs in the family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Teagan posted:

Geez, i didn't realize I made such an ugly bride to be. I was divorced in 2011. It was loving awful to be honest. I am much happier being back home with my pretty bad dating history and complete lack of hair. That was a pretty bad american mall haircut. But I thought the dress was nice, even if that one didn't zip up.

Definitely not awful at all! I left a toxic, 7.5yr marriage not long ago. I can't believe how different I look and feel. One of my friends told me, "Welcome back to the world of the living." Very apt. I just got engaged to someone that values me just as I am and treats me like a person should be treated. I can't believe how much I'd missed out on without even knowing it.

Glad you got out. Everyone deserves to be happy. And for what it's worth you look pretty as gently caress sans hair-- and you'll find a good person that loves you living your life just like you want to.

E:

Also means I now have a cute puppy

Scathach has a new favorite as of 02:55 on Feb 24, 2017