Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

1redflag posted:

Also, lol at all the people projecting hard as gently caress itt. We get it, it's not because you are an unlovable self-righteous shithead that noone wants to mate with you; it's because of :biotruths: and :catdrugs:. Conversely, we get it, you aren't just like everybody else on the loving planet having a child; you're special for doing one of the most basic biological functions and feeling rewarded by your brain chemistry for doing so. God drat; have a kid, don't have a kid, who gives a poo poo. This thread was clearly supposed to be about making fun of white trash, and you idiots had to go and ruin it trying to impress strangers on the internet.

:honk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Having a kid in the 20's would be pretty tough.
Life is good for a while and then the economy collapses 10 years later. You probably don't have access to good preventative medicine, and if your kids survive polio and rubella then they grow up and probably die in WWII

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

canyoneer posted:

Having a kid in the 20's would be pretty tough.
Life is good for a while and then the economy collapses 10 years later. You probably don't have access to good preventative medicine, and if your kids survive polio and rubella then they grow up and probably die in WWII

I just tell my kid to sit on the porch and scare off govment types with a rifle if they come trying to take taxes/census. I don't cotton to no city boys trying to tell me how to work my land. A man wants to run a still, you'd best just let him run a still.

1redflag posted:

This thread was clearly supposed to be about making fun of white trash, and you idiots had to go and ruin it trying to impress strangers on the internet.

Thank god you saved us.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

1redflag posted:

Also, lol at all the people projecting hard as gently caress itt. We get it, it's not because you are an unlovable self-righteous shithead that noone wants to mate with you; it's because of :biotruths: and :catdrugs:. Conversely, we get it, you aren't just like everybody else on the loving planet having a child; you're special for doing one of the most basic biological functions and feeling rewarded by your brain chemistry for doing so. God drat; have a kid, don't have a kid, who gives a poo poo. This thread was clearly supposed to be about making fun of white trash, and you idiots had to go and ruin it trying to impress strangers on the internet.

:banjo: NICE meltdown :banjo:

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

1redflag posted:

I actually am an unlovable self-righteous shithead that no one wants to mate with. Like, I'll fully admit it.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
I'm also a huge narcissist and the thought of actually sharing half of my genetic code with another living creature is terrifying.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
yeah this somehow became the parenting /child free catch all thread but what can I say my child (this thread) is gonna do what it wants

i know this girl on my tinder I always swipe left on who's 22 and has FOUR kids . 4 . loving gently caress. I'm 28 and tbh I think my age range should be set to 25 minimum. Just lmao 4 kids 22

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

1redflag posted:

nice meltdown :smug:

edit: gently caress beaten like an expecting mom getting a trailer park abortion

a misanthrope fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Feb 23, 2017

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Thankyou thread, I have decided to drop some twins up ins my beautiful fiancé. This will be your fault.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

bitmap posted:

Thankyou thread, I have decided to drop some twins up ins my beautiful fiancé. This will be your fault.

i dont think you read the thread right :ohdear:

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Professor SJW posted:

i dont think you read the thread right :ohdear:

Please be a good godparent to my twins

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Please, folks, don't have kids in your 20s even if you'll "luv them sooo much!" because those years are for your tomfuckery and self-improvement and getting structure.

Once you get into your 30s, you're in a better spot.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

having kids owns, I can kick their asses in every video game

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

imagine never having to get up to get another beer

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Justin Godscock posted:

Please, folks, don't have kids in your 20s even if you'll "luv them sooo much!" because those years are for your tomfuckery and self-improvement and getting structure.

Once you get into your 30s, you're in a better spot.
Define human tragedy: those that need this post won't heed this post.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

bitmap posted:

Please be a good godparent to my twins

look i love my godchildren like they were my own flesh and blood, bitmap! but... but i couldn't help myself! bitmap i threw your kids in a bog im so sorry :cry:

what you just witnesed was a chilling vision of the future. be warned! be waaaaarned

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

imagine never having to get up to get another beer

lol if you dont have a minifridge right next to your haptic rumble gamer chair

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

love too have my child get me beers and also love to stop after one because I always have to be able to drive in case ryver eats another tide pod

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax
"Get me a sandwich."

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

love too have my child get me beers and also love to stop after one because I always have to be able to drive in case ryver eats another tide pod

im planning on searching mommy blogs for all the names nefarious is coming up with itt because they dont seem real but i know they probably are

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Professor SJW posted:

im planning on searching mommy blogs for all the names nefarious is coming up with itt because they dont seem real but i know they probably are

Search your feelings, you know it to be true. Let's hope Mommy bloggers don't stumble onto his wonderful creations or you might be pointing to your attacker in court and saying it was that ryver, third from the ryver on the end

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Would be a good name if it was "RYE-Ver" but with these loving milksops you know it's just "River".

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
It's definitely not a great idea to have a kid in your 20s unless you are somehow filthy rich and met the absolute most perfect significant other in the world. Even then there's really no downside to just enjoying a less hectic life for a while.

My wife and I originally never wanted kids (we have quite a few friends who said the same and all eventually did) but after about five years of marriage, we felt like we were living and working just to go on vacation twice a year. Don't get me wrong, it was nice having peace and quiet and lots of free time, but it felt a bit too structured and like we were going to work every day for no real reason other than paying bills and going away twice a year. We had a kid in our early 30s and are expecting our second one any day now.

We are both very lucky in that we both have stable, well-paying jobs and no hereditary illnesses or anything we can pass down (we had this all checked). It's definitely crazy that on some days I'm so busy with work and kid stuff that I literally don't have time to make a single phone call. But there's no way I'd ever trade it back. And now when we have quiet time, it feels like we earned it instead of it just being what happened after work every day. I'm legitimately excited to go to places like Sesame Place and Disney and I never thought in a million years that I'd say that.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

dude those were my twins you didnt need to throw them into a bog

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

bitmap posted:

When they get dredged up in a few centuries the people will marvel at our bizarre burial rites for twins. "The ancients, although they had IMAX and penicillin, worshiped the 'Great Old Ones' who lived beneath the waves."

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Cum inside, but be prepared to provide

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I shout "I wish you were never born"

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

bitmap posted:

shhh its ok. the bog is their dad now

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

Hardawn posted:

Cum inside, but be prepared to provide

Cum on top, the fun won't stop

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

bag em and tag em posted:

"Gayden? More like..... oh....umm....."

Checkmate bullies.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Son: "Dada bad dada sometime."
Me: "Why is Dada a bad Dada sometimes?"
Son: "Dada tell a boy 'no' sometime, Mama not do that."

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

what the gently caress is this poo poo

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

"I failed my drug test at UPS, so now I just sell weed to cover the cost of formula and diapers."

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

what the gently caress is this poo poo

My son has life figured out at 3.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I have no children and I think that makes me very special.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

My 36 year old wife and I (also 36) still bristle at the idea of having children.

But we also live in a place that's too expensive to have children so we never really had the option.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

My 36 year old wife and I (also 36) still bristle at the idea of having children.

But we also live in a place that's too expensive to have children so we never really had the option.

I gotta be honest but my 2 year old has not cost me much money up to this point (huge stipulation: I work rotating shifts so we don't have to pay for daycare). Other than diapers and extra food, there's really no costs (friends virtually throw their kids old clothes in your direction). But it obviously will get very expensive come high school and college time I'm sure.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

i dont know what this is but im calling the cops anyway

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

hello cops? i saw a weird post on gbs

what is gbs? do you know that "all your base" meme? hold up how long do you have this is going to take a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Professor SJW posted:

hello cops? i saw a weird post on gbs

what is gbs? do you know that "all your base" meme? hold up how long do you have this is going to take a while

tell them we made slenderman and I think they'll come runnin' before more bad things happen to white people

• Locked thread