Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Baron von Eevl posted:

Mount Gay is a pretty popular brand of rum and therefore objectively very good, I'm surprised you don't already know it.

Well, he's only twelve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yellow Ant
Feb 28, 2016
https://twitter.com/miss_shiny/status/833905537255215104

https://twitter.com/marrowing/status/834268055131656192

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

MisterBibs posted:

I know, I'm 12.

You should give Milo a call.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

a million years ago but is chuck tingle loving god drat vince gilligan?

http://www.cc.com/full-episodes/xui0bb/-midnight-with-chris-hardwick-wednesday--february-15--2017-season-4-ep-4065

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

*gulp*

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Tiggum posted:

Well, he's only twelve.

I'm gonna be real honest, I've just been trying to come up with a Mount Gay > Eating dicks > Choking on a hotdog joke for the last few hours and I just can't.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Baron von Eevl posted:

I'm gonna be real honest, I've just been trying to come up with a Mount Gay > Eating dicks > Choking on a hotdog joke for the last few hours and I just can't.

I gave it a whack, and it's harder than I thought.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

its all nice on rice posted:

I find that hard to swallow.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

its all nice on rice posted:

That's what she said.

I'll show myself out.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

BrigadierSensible posted:

That's what she said.

I'll show myself out.

This is pretty shameful how you stepped on his joke and said "hey I don't know if you know this but this could be taken another way" but also I didn't realize that until you did so I'm the shamefulest one of all.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Baron von Eevl posted:

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

Baron von Eevl posted:

This is why I settled for the "I'm 12" joke. Every implied joke felt entirely homophobic, and since the cause boils down to an incurable immunize disorder that's bound to become inoperable cancer eventually, I figured I'd go with the "I'm 12" joke instead.

E: vvv someone other than me, unless you're mistaken.

MisterBibs has a new favorite as of 07:17 on Feb 23, 2017

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

who's the goon that's been to the emergency room twice because he keeps choking on hot dogs?

not doobie

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

Engineering_school.jpg

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Dillbag posted:

who's the goon that's been to the emergency room twice because he keeps choking on hot dogs?

not doobie

I'm sorry, but if someone in my family had already been to the ER choking on a hot dog, they would be given the viking funeral they deserved after choking on the 2nd one.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

MisterBibs posted:

This is why I settled for the "I'm 12" joke. Every implied joke felt entirely homophobic, and since the cause boils down to an incurable immunize disorder that's bound to become inoperable cancer eventually, I figured I'd go with the "I'm 12" joke instead.

E: vvv someone other than me, unless you're mistaken.

You are a grown rear end man who was almost killed by hotdogs twice and has never tried rum

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
That hints at a relation that is usually inverse, I find.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Grown rear end man, drunk on copious amounts of rum, definitely killed by hotdogs, twice.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
We really shouldn't be making fun of Bibs for the hotdog thing; he can't help it.

We really SHOULD be making fun of Bibs for arguing over in CD that the money a piece of media makes is the only way to judge whether it's good and if people think a movie that made less money is better, it's just because they're jealous.

edit: okay the hotdog thing too but only a little

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

Baron von Eevl posted:

But not too little otherwise he will choke on it and die.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

PYF Funny Pictures

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug
Good idea, this derail is going on too long.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Baron von Eevl posted:

We really shouldn't be making fun of Bibs for the hotdog thing; he can't help it.

We really SHOULD be making fun of Bibs for arguing over in CD that the money a piece of media makes is the only way to judge whether it's good and if people think a movie that made less money is better, it's just because they're jealous.

During their video games stream, he donated to the Red Letter Media guys (mildly popular internet movie reviewers) to share this idea. There's a great gif that I can't find right now where one of them says 'You are wrong, MisterBibs'.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Baron von Eevl posted:

He did that in the Trek Thread a while back. It's apparently his thing. I've learned to ignore it. He's not a bad guy when he's not shitposting, but who here is innocent? Every goon has one rich vein of shitposting in them.

Have a relevant and funny (moving) picture:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU4VRs2rro

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

i propose a variation of worthington's law called...postington's law

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I appreciate Bibs in the same way I appreciate SMG or Alex Jones. It's good to have someone who is willing to make an argument that absolutely nobody else will back up, it helps keep things fresh and pulls together all the different corners of this forum.

poo poo, I just realized that he's basically the vagina monster from Watchmen.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Baron von Eevl posted:

I appreciate Bibs in the same way I appreciate SMG or Alex Jones. It's good to have someone who is willing to make an argument that absolutely nobody else will back up, it helps keep things fresh and pulls together all the different corners of this forum.

poo poo, I just realized that he's basically the vagina monster from Watchmen.

I appreciate bibs for the weirdo method of justification bibs uses for bibs opinions, it is a strange look into a mind so shattered that i simply cannot comprehend a lot of it.

So,

:same:

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Dillbag posted:

not doobie

FYI, this was a legitimate querry and I had no idea the poster above me was the one in question.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Dillbag posted:

FYI, this was a legitimate querry and I had no idea the poster above me was the one in question.

People discovering the fact that MisterBibs is both a furious dumbass and posts loving everywhere (and is wrong like 90% of the time) is just one of those magical things here in the dying days of Something Awful.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

VanSandman posted:

and is wrong like 90% of the time

I think you have me confused with someone else. Sure, there's a lot of people upset that I'm right, but that's different than being wrong.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I have personally witnessed you defend choking on a hotdog, on more than one occasion, as the actions of a reasonable and normal man.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Heaps of Sheeps posted:

Engineering_school.jpg

Shameful. That shelf is installed backwards.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Facebook Aunt posted:

Shameful. That shelf is installed backwards.

That's mechanical engineering. Totally different department.

Though they do seem to be working on the coefficient of friction.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

VanSandman posted:

I have personally witnessed you defend choking on a hotdog, on more than one occasion, as the actions of a reasonable and normal man.

You're mistaken, I've never defended choking on a hotdog.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

That cat looks stuffed.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Kennel posted:

That cat looks stuffed.

Probably why he was fine sharing his food.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
Noticed this at lunch. ESPN with the hard hitting questions.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

A hot dog is a sandwich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

MiddleOne posted:

A hot dog is a sandwich.

Whether a hotdog is a sandwich depends on how you define sandwich. Which definition is correct, or for that matter whether there is a correct definition, depends on context, the ability of people involved to reach consensus, and the values and beliefs those people hold. As such, discussion on this subject without a reason for said discussion (ie a reason to give a poo poo) accomplishes nothing.

But as the question confronts cultural values and individual beliefs that many have taken for granted to the point of never questioning them, argument is inevitable, despite being obviously fruitless and stupid.

• Locked thread