Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Squizzle posted:

im genuinrly trepidayipus that trpums admjniatration might sudenlu find its rear end w both habds and gain the ability to advance ita own malign agenda

well they still need to do about 500 more appointments that need senate confirmation and then another 1000 appointments that don't so they have a long way to go before they can reshape the bureaucracy

I'm not saying they can't do it because obviously hate can do powerful things but it will take a lot of time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

what are the lottery odds on this leading to finding out that bannon is yet another one of putin's fascist plants

he practically is, even if he isn't

though he probably isn't

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

what are the lottery odds on this leading to finding out that bannon is yet another one of putin's fascist plants

if concrete evidence came out that bannon was a putin plant, trump is gone and probably pence too

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Squizzle posted:

[Kellyanne] Conway is looking pretty fly.

that's Ivanka buddy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

do you prefer still or sparkling water

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

that said

nothing matters

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

triple sulk posted:

if concrete evidence came out that bannon was a putin plant, trump is gone and probably pence too

which is why they don't even want to investigate it

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

conway lookin p fly

dutchess

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

if bannon was found out to be a russian plant I would die of laughing so hard I fart and then farting so hard I poop and then pooping so hard I crap out all my guts

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Squizzle posted:

rmemwve when we learnrf that rrump had no idea he signed simehhibg that puy bannno on the nsc and that he fely grumpy abouy it

i think with the fuller picture it looks like trump knew he was putting bannon on something but didn't realize the importance or optics of it, which is what caused all the problems.

because he's trump and bing bong we just shoot the terrorists so simple

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Young Orc

Squizzle posted:

im genuinrly trepidayipus that trpums admjniatration might sudenlu find its rear end w both habds and gain the ability to advance ita own malign agenda

do we need to My Fair Lady you?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

she really loved that dog

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

SpaceGoku posted:

well they still need to do about 500 more appointments that need senate confirmation and then another 1000 appointments that don't so they have a long way to go before they can reshape the bureaucracy

I'm not saying they can't do it because obviously hate can do powerful things but it will take a lot of time

especially if the democrats deny UC on everything.

The senate is going to be doing confirmation hearings for the next two years.

Oh and its still in session so Trump can't actually recess appoint because his own party doesn't trust him.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

tbh i would rather have president pence than president paul ryan

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Fallen Hamprince posted:

btw the French press's term for the transgender bathroom controversy is 'la guerre de toilettes' which is insanely funny to me

dont call tinga like this a controvwrsy

the right has remjbdef us that brandibg matters, controversy has two sides that seem nkkjnallu comparavlr

this is bigotry

bigotry isny a controversy, oppressuob isnt a controversy

its jusy wrong and you gotta denigraye it every tume you mwbtyob it or yourim plicity portraying it as havinf neutral or unknown(/unrssolved) value

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Vox Nihili posted:

In college my best friend and I played 100 matches of Total Annihilation against one another, and we are better for it. I played Core, he played Arm.

I worked on that game for 3 years. It was a good 3 years, but I was single and not an old then.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

triple sulk posted:

pence would try and outlaw being gay

Ryan would outlaw leg day

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

this guy's face is so punchable, how has he not been beaten into a coma over all these years?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

triple sulk posted:

that's like saying you would rather have rear end cancer than dick cancer

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

triple sulk posted:

nah the GOP would make bannon fall on his sword and trump would go back to his default freep poster mentality instead of being an out and out fascist

nothing would really change our end since the policies are nearly identical but the rhetoric would be different

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

triple sulk posted:

Maybe we'll get both!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

what will the lead in music to ur radio show be??

i was thinking maybe doing like My CIty Was Gone but with quacks instead of bass guitar...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avMwkOnv6j0

:q:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

As the adults get more control, Bannon/Miller/Conway/Herr Gorkle will all be sidelined. McMaster being able to reshape NSC is a pretty important first step in that.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

triple sulk posted:

i agree, a sex scandal involving pence making a buff muscular gay nazi cosplayer hook his nipples to electrical current would be much funnier than the ryan one, which involves him hiring people to run a train on his wife and he watches and sobs pathetically while beating off

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

SpaceGoku posted:

no onrs yet explaibef to me if trump can ring up his commandwrs and order up a raft of soldiwrs to do office qork and fill all the unfilled rolea in the bureauxracy that he nerds to kwwp his admin minjmally functuomal

ecause if he can do that hell figute it out wventueey and then we have a legit fuckef up situation w military functuoning as the civilian govt thata auplosed to keep the militaey in check

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

^rush gettin hyphy for CPAC

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ClickHole/status/834606270183243776

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Mariana Horchata posted:

^rush gettin hyphy for CPAC

he just got back from loving underaged prostitutes didn't he

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/TheNLJ/status/834612511190167552

This is really, really good to see :unsmith:

(in the sense that SCOTUS is probably not going to let nursing homes get away with killing people and then going "arbitration, lol.")

Schnorkles fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Feb 23, 2017

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

It makes a ton of sense. He's obviously been destabilizing America and wants a white Christian nation like putin. Russia would have the ability to make it look like Andrew breitbart died of a heart attack so bannon could rise to power. And his love of booze is obviously influenced from his Russian training, while not having the fortitude that real Russians would have to drink gallons of it.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
my favourite part about the trump presidency is that y'all can speculate on what's going to go down all you like, but a series of things so hosed up, so beyond the pale, and so beyond our cmprehension are going to happen and shape our world forever

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Consummate Professional posted:

It makes a ton of sense. He's obviously been destabilizing America and wants a white Christian nation like putin. Russia would have the ability to make it look like Andrew breitbart died of a heart attack so bannon could rise to power. And his love of booze is obviously influenced from his Russian training, while not having the fortitude that real Russians would have to drink gallons of it.

Putin's relationship with Islam is significantly more complicated than anyone in the west.

Russia is nearly 20% muslim, and the slav population is collapsing while the muslim population is skyrocketing.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Gringostar posted:

he just got back from loving underaged prostitutes didn't he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57hkOBpnQ6g

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

do you prefer still or sparkling water

tap watet will be finw

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

murked by dragon posted:

my favourite part about the trump presidency is that y'all can speculate on what's going to go down all you like, but a series of things so hosed up, so beyond the pale, and so beyond our cmprehension are going to happen and shape our world forever

yeah its a good thing to think about while killing yourself

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Schnorkles posted:

Putin's relationship with Islam is significantly more complicated than anyone in the west.

Russia is nearly 20% muslim, and the slav population is collapsing while the muslim population is skyrocketing.

Hence why it would be super shocking if Putin actually wanted someone like Bannon in there, because there is way more that could go wrong for Putin with Bannon at the helm.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Fallen Hamprince posted:

btw the French press's term for the transgender bathroom controversy is 'la guerre des toilettes' which is insanely funny to me

the french press makes good coffee though

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Schnorkles posted:

Oh yeah. Good point

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

murked by dragon posted:

sayin pussy on stage is always da best way to get a standing O

Standing O best O

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Consummate Professional posted:

the way andrew breitbart died was really suspicious too

like, bannon did not appreciate even taking a single question about it or why he was the dude who got tapped to take the company over after breitbart died

• Locked thread