Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

cool roller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
i can't check on mobile but is it true that wsj brains have gone so broken they display edgy doomsday quotes on their website now or fake news?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
hearing alll these trump voters that were on the fence already having regrets gives me the smallest possible shred of hope for the dems in 2018

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

hearing alll these trump voters that were on the fence already having regrets gives me the smallest possible shred of hope for the dems in 2018

lol, thanks for the laugh, seriously, today was a bit rough.

Also, lol at trump basically reversing everything obama did because ~SAD~.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

tao of lmao posted:

Idk about you guys but I am absolutely SICK of winning. Big league sick.

Already? It's only been a month. We're just getting started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4FgT4VeEIU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

karma_coma posted:

I've lived in a trailer parks when I was younger in ft. smith, fayetteville, and forrest city (named after THAT forrest) and never heard anyone say Are Kansas. Not sure what's going on over there, probably yanks.

The only time I have ever heard it pronounced "Are-Kansas" is when I say "Are-Kansas" and "Kan-saw" to see if it will catch on.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

i can't check on mobile but is it true that wsj brains have gone so broken they display edgy doomsday quotes on their website now or fake news?

the washington post changed their paper's subheader to "Democracy Dies in Darkness" and the other ones you see are just gallows humor parodies

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Cthulu Carl posted:

The only time I have ever heard it pronounced "Are-Kansas" is when I say "Are-Kansas" and "Kan-saw" to see if it will catch on.

There's beer in Texarkana :clint:

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Guys, I'm just going to spitball here. What if Donald J. Trump is not a very good President? What then?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

thathonkey posted:

Do not underestimate the Dems' ability to lose.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

Guys, I'm just going to spitball here. What if Donald J. Trump is not a very good President? What then?

extremely c3po voice: we're doomed

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/834612639548469250

lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
what's really hilarious is that with this administration, that's actually a plausible explanation for what happened lmao

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

it's ok, everyone googles how to do their job right after getting hired based on a made up resume lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pawn 17 posted:

it's ok, everyone googles how to do their job right after getting hired based on a made up resume lol

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
https://twitter.com/anamariecox/status/834475542757900288

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

reminder that the president speaks at a grade level lower than professional wrestling writing

hamtaro fucked around with this message at 12:05 on Feb 23, 2017

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

hamtaro posted:

reminder that the president speaks at a grade level lower than professional wrestling writing

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

hamtaro posted:

you talk like a fag, and your poo poo's all retarded

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

thathonkey posted:

there was a segment on npr about the "so called angry crowds" that are at every single republican town hall and interviewed a bunch of former blue state voters who voted trump but are pissed now that they might lose their healthcare

ps. WH is saying the angry people at every single townhall are paid liberal plants

trump said the anti-semitic attacks around the US were false flags by his opponents

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Jose posted:

trump said the anti-semitic attacks around the US were false flags by his opponents

i've said it before and i'll say it again: trump sounds like the average commenter on a news post in Facebook. everything is a false flag. conspiracy theories are the new norm and it's annoying as poo poo

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e32EapqqutM&t=47s

lololol

President Donald Trump. lolol

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Just remembered that some Canadian zoologist discovered this caterpillar and named it Neopalpa donaldtrumpi. After that I lolled again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBoAwg29CgI

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

organisation chart? just copy the last republican list. what? no need to check if the democrats did anything differently. if they changed anything it'll uh be a bad change, because democrats are low energy. ok guys this is gonna be a great organisation chart. the best

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Priebus was reportedly major pissed about that change because Bannon wrote it himself without any review... And Trump was also pissed because he signed it into effect without reading it lolololaghaghgagughagugh

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Trump makes a big deal about signing every cheque for his businesses so "he knows what's going on", but those orders have lots of complicated words in them and who really has the time?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

donald trump, a man who can't or won't read, has a copy of mein kampf lol

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

thathonkey posted:

Fuckign LMAO

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

big hearty lols

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

proof of concept posted:

what's really hilarious is that with this administration, that's actually a plausible explanation for what happened lmao

Every time they do something you have to ask yourself, "Incompetence, malice, or incompetent malice?"

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/834752370772938752

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Flesh Forge posted:

Priebus was reportedly major pissed about that change because Bannon wrote it himself without any review... And Trump was also pissed because he signed it into effect without reading it lolololaghaghgagughagugh

in his defense, he may not have been able to read it.

i don't give much credence to reports that he's illiterate, but i buy sub or semi- literate

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

i don't give much credence to reports that he's illiterate, but i buy sub or semi- literate

i'm glad your really dumb vote provided me with so many lols

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Jose posted:

donald trump, a man who can't or won't read, has a copy of mein kampf lol

It's for symbolic purposes.

Incoming Chinchilla
Apr 2, 2010

Professor SJW posted:

i've said it before and i'll say it again: trump sounds like the average commenter on a news post in Facebook. everything is a false flag. conspiracy theories are the new norm and it's annoying as poo poo

He is a modern day Mad King.

It's paranoia and delusions of grandeur all the way down.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I think he'd fail a modern advanced HS English test and that's just not good enough.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
lookin thick

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

proof of concept posted:

wherein Tom Cotton gets dunked on by a 7-year-old:

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/834574772881203200

"Why is Trump cutting PBS for kids just for a wall?" - literal 7-year old

"Well, America is a melting pot... You can have one or the other. I have another appointment, gotta go! Thanks for coming!" - literal Senator, grown man

Unbelievable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

lol