Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Admiral Ray posted:

only the most stable, kind, and non-racist people need apply to be officers of the illustrious LAPD.

lol

I"m sure this dude won't face any administrative punishment beyond a paid vacation but lmao this is gonna blow up bigtime I suspect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
still though, god damned props to the kid for non stop brutally owning that cop even after the cop pulled a gun on him and fired.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Wed was that dude thinking?

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fosborb posted:

still though, god damned props to the kid for non stop brutally owning that cop even after the cop pulled a gun on him and fired.

hi fran trelceom wto treu mp locplayce

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

want

gimme

gimme da juice

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Trash Trick posted:

jesus loving christ

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Junkyard Poodle posted:

Wed was that dude thinking?

"hehe, this is gonna be so great i'll finally get those sp- mexicans to stop walking across the only thing that hasn't left me: my lawn"

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Confirmed: drop acid, face Trump, conquer depression [for two weeks or so]

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

like idk if that video is gonna become a huge rallying point because those things are always impossible to predict

but like if you showed that vid to a bunch of well-meaning but ignorant white people it would force them to recognize that poo poo is getting bad

ofc to blood drinking republican death cultists it was perfectly fine for an off-duty officer in plain clothes who never identifies himself to drag a civilian onto his property against their will and discharge a firearm at them

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
toirmp says i can report those mexicants trying to live and produce in this failed gay dead country blaring their non-english msuic ffffffffffuck i wish my dick worked like it did 50 years ago and also my skin is melting off my old pale body

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
https://mobile.twitter.com/eminemobama/status/834006916217131008

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

SpaceGoku posted:

but like if you showed that vid to a bunch of well-meaning but ignorant white people it would force them to recognize that poo poo is getting bad

"well it looks bad but i want to know what that literal child was doing before that grown man assaulted and shot a gun at him. maybe he was being a bully???????????? WE MAY NEVER KNOW" *slam picks trump in 2020*

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

WHAT dont loving DO THAT you CUCK

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

a helpful bear posted:

"well it looks bad but i want to know what that literal child was doing before that grown man assaulted and shot a gun at him. maybe he was being a bully???????????? WE MAY NEVER KNOW" *slam picks trump in 2020*

yes that's why I included a clause for the blood drinking death cultists known as republicans :milk:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
so have they charged the kid yet?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Al! posted:

so have they charged the kid yet?

yeah with battery and criminal threats or something

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

SpaceGoku posted:

yes that's why I included a clause for the blood drinking death cultists known as republicans :milk:

sorry to break it to u but its not extrem,e republicans its white people considering themselves "centrists"

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

SpaceGoku posted:

ofc to blood drinking republican death cultists it was perfectly fine for an off-duty officer in plain clothes who never identifies himself to drag a civilian onto his property against their will and discharge a firearm at them

did you see how many mexicans and that one old hippy were surrounding him and cutting off his exit points? their flight/fight is kicking in just watching that video.

many monitors will have been accidentally shot this day.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

yeah with battery and criminal threats or something

rofl of course

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

fosborb posted:

did you see how many mexicans and that one old hippy were surrounding him and cutting off his exit points? their flight/fight is kicking in just watching that video.

many monitors will have been accidentally shot this day.

apparently that old hippy is his dad

http://ktla.com/2017/02/22/cellphone-video-shows-anaheim-struggle-between-13-year-old-boy-and-off-duty-lapd-officer-who-fired-weapon/

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

a helpful bear posted:

You'd have to be pretty loving day crew to think the average stand your ground your person would have any qualms about that video at all.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

The officer was not arrested, but the 13-year-old boy and another 15-year-old boy were.

The officer was placed on administrative leave, according to an LAPD statement issued Wednesday night.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

WHAT dont loving DO THAT you CUCK

og wow i missed a scandal

welp trwrs in rain i guess

tell me abput this lsd xanac exvhange!!!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

og wow i missed a scandal

welp trwrs in rain i guess

tell me abput this lsd xanac exvhange!!!!

the scandal is some drunk loving goon pasted the same loving quote like 99 times just to piss me off reading my favorite thread while im here trying to make a living and hes ruining my thread hes lucky i didn't loving probate his rear end back to the STONE AGE

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

It's almost as if cops are loving psychos on power trips who think they are robocop.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

whu iant there an easily form fillable alignmeby xhart genrator anywhre, wtf

i just wanna put cspam avs into a funny chart ffs as a comedical joke for cspam chuckles

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Look, that kid should have just submitted to government authority like the anti-government patriots who don't submit to government authority do.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

trump's america

why they didn't slap the cuffs on the guy is beyond me

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

if illiegal immigrants were really as dangerous as trump says they are that pig's house would already be cinders

but as it turns out, they're far less violent than the average american citizen

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

the scandal is some drunk loving goon pasted the same loving quote like 99 times just to piss me off reading my favorite thread while im here trying to make a living and hes ruining my thread hes lucky i didn't loving probate his rear end back to the STONE AGE

i wasnt fishing for the deets because i mean tacky but nonetheless i find myaelf appreciative onnlrarning then so idk mixed messages and wow that sounds goony and dumb, ty for the edit befotw i had to stress my typjn thumbs scrollib past it

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

gently caress why do i always see infuruating shooting videos at like 1 am. gotta stay up late hate posting about some pig bastards now. why cant this poo poo blow up around noon so i can do this on the clock

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Snowmankilla posted:

It's almost as if cops are loving psychos on power trips who think they are robocop.

ummmmmmmm cops r the real heroes (along with are soldiers aned firefitheres) so im still waiting for the real story on info wars dot com to make a judge ment call

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
hail satan, im gay

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

hail satan, im gay

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

welcome to real nite crew hours

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

I AINT NEVER LET NO SMOOTHBRAIN TELL ME THE TIME OF DAY

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Admiral Ray posted:

"hehe, this is gonna be so great i'll finally get those sp- mexicans to stop walking across the only thing that hasn't left me: my lawn"

Shoulda gone with leaving poop all over the yard. Kids would have stayed off it, woulda warned everyone owner was poo, and the grass would be stronger and not leave him.

What a nincompoop.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

evwr get jealous og hawaiians who get to see the weird hours intwrnet at koje 10pm local tinr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

I AINT NEVER LET NO SMOOTHBRAIN TELL ME THE TIME OF DAY

its 10:38 pm PST

• Locked thread