Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

a helpful bear posted:

thats riught cspam i have a wife and i have reproduce how does that make u feel (no comments from al pls)

its extremely selfish of you to have kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Like this may not prompt anything but when another Tamir Rice happens in the current climate there's going to be some real poo poo going down

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I almost wrote "if" another tamir rice happens but let's be real lmao

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

a helpful bear posted:

mine doesnt do that so when we go everyone puts all their cheap grovery store snacks in my wife's humungo purse and its p great when u hear 20% of the audience opening soda cans and crinkling their candy bags during the quiet parts between trailers

I always cough as I crack my beers in he movie theatre so as not to disturb the people around me

::viggo:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Junkyard Poodle posted:

I always cough as I crack my beers in he movie theatre so as not to disturb the people around me

::viggo:

Hip flask baby

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Without even checking I garuntee a Tamit Rice has already happened in the last week and people are too distracted to notice

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

the loud droning helicopters overhead really add to the cyberpunk dystopia vibe

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
Turnip Race and the Skittle Boys

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5qDRDPI2xQ

hey guys

i think our civil society might have a problem

all those john wayne cowboy movies doing their heads in

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

It's kinda quaint that Strange Days posited a world where you record a cop doin a murder and then when the tape is released the cop gets arrested and charged lmao wtf

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i got some serious feels from expanse episode

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

punchymcpunch posted:

It's kinda quaint that Strange Days posited a world where you record a cop doin a murder and then when the tape is released the cop gets arrested and charged lmao wtf

science fiction

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
expanse is sci fi

star trek and star wars are fantasy

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

hey guys

Newton Cazzaro1 month ago (edited)
OMG, I'm done with the internet for today. I can't believe people are this selfish, you know, my dad was a cop and he got murdered while saving a little girl from getting raped. He shot the criminal, but then got shot on his neck. The criminal went to jail, but my dad died. He was an honest cop, and most of you are generalizing by saying all these terrible things about human beings that are just doing their loving job. Get a life, yeah some cops are assholes, but there are cops that are great people, that cop that didn't give u a ticket when you were late to work, speeding and driving like an rear end in a top hat. Or that cop that pulled u over in the middle of the night because u we're doing something stupid, and he let u go home without giving u a loving DUI. So, you people saying bad thing s about cops dying should all go to loving hell you bastards.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

I have sex all the time. I'm constantly sexing, sexting, and requesting. All I do is gently caress, nite crew.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I AM EATRING STARS

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

The Muppets On PCP posted:

OMG, I'm done with the internet for today. I can't believe people are this selfish, you know, my dad was a cop and he got murdered while saving a little girl from getting raped. He shot the criminal, but then got shot on his neck. The criminal went to jail, but my dad died. He was an honest cop, and most of you are generalizing by saying all these terrible things about human beings that are just doing their loving job. Get a life, yeah some cops are assholes, but there are cops that are great people, that cop that didn't give u a ticket when you were late to work, speeding and driving like an rear end in a top hat. Or that cop that pulled u over in the middle of the night because u we're doing something stupid, and he let u go home without giving u a loving DUI. So, you people saying bad thing s about cops dying should all go to loving hell you bastards.

i liked the twist ending

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Third World Reggin posted:

expanse is sci fi

star trek and star wars are westerns

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i can't fuckin believe theres 5 more eps of expanse this season holy poo poo that could have been series finale holy drat

i am crying this usually only happens with anime

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0phluwJ8_U

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

The Muppets On PCP posted:

drat it sounds pretty good being a white person interacting with the police!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
fuckin' without truckin' leads to nihilism, anime, and a crippling sense of Donald Trump.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
TRUMP!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG7jKUHsLfY

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

baloogan is getting all excited looking at sexy white supremacists again

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
unironic get off my lawn is so trumpy

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Al! posted:

hey guys

that cop also got a vacation smh DO YOUR JOB

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Jose posted:

baloogan is getting all excited looking at sexy white supremacists again

yeah now this is just kink shaming, so what if i like french women with strong political opinions that leave me with my hair askew begging for more

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Baloogan posted:

yeah now this is just kink shaming, so what if i like french women with strong political opinions that leave me with my hair askew begging for more

i do too m8

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Baloogan posted:

tue fact i e use d ot play vamrpuit the smasqurde on idabtlere dot gor and oen f9t he sortyellers alwdsys maeda nazi hecneman for teh fgods

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
qtfg heeres my psot??

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
HELEO TORMP THER?!?!DE BALLS

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
One of my favorite podcasts Kickass Oregon is doing a series on Policing in Oregon and one of the cops they interviewed says straight up "the best and the brightest do not become cops"

Yeah sometimes they do good, or even just necessary work, but that doesn't mean we should loving worship them like astronauts or brain surgeons

They also screw up a lot plus there's a lot of scumbag cops the system protects

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Big Fat Iguana posted:

When I go to the little family-owned second rum theater I always buy the snacks from them because I like to support small local businesses and their prices are reasonable. When I go to the big corporate own theater I always sneak my candy and booze in

this poster knows whats up (we only have big chain/corp theatres in my area)

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
I'm drunk and ranting please IKs give me a sixer

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Big Fat Iguana posted:

I'm drunk and ranting please IKs give me a sixer

idiot bystander IK: no

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Jose posted:

its extremely selfish of you to have kids

fuk u my hybrid cat-children will contribute fully under trump's america!!!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i am drinking shiraz :3: and fumer devant ordinateur

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

a helpful bear posted:

fuk u my hybrid cat-children will contribute fully under trump's america!!!!

they're going to have miserable lives because of global warming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i am certain that there be french peeps reading my piss pore grade school french going "ahon" and smoking in a v derisive manner

• Locked thread