Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
donald trip... is a bad

Edward Balls, MP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

hail satan, im gay

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Squizzle posted:

evwr get jealous og hawaiians who get to see the weird hours intwrnet at koje 10pm local tinr

no bc i am abn a drinkman with no jo b or life so i see all time n space >: ) owned by da bear

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

actually I don't wanna think about doing acid and being confronted with Dunlap Tronk in any form

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

Baloogan posted:

its 10:38 pm PST

reported

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I just read the comments

Verily, quite the civilized discourse myes

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb!

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

punchymcpunch posted:

tell me of your homeworld, Incel

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

quote:

The boy’s mother, who did not want to be identified, went to visit her son at the Theo Lacy detention facility in Orange Wednesday. She came outside with her son, who had been released, saying she was told the Orange County District Attorney's Office had rejected charges.

“I still fear for our lives, for him living right down the street from us,” she said, tearing up. “Him being an officer.”

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Yossarian-22 posted:

I just read the comments

quote:

the only problem I see is the fact it's been filmed in portrait

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I like to think that Bannon has already been dosed with polonium already but it just made him healthier and more vigorous

Now they are bribing the chefs to feed him stuff like vegetables that he is unused to and his downfall is hastening

hobbesmaster posted:

pence would try and outlaw being gay

Ryan would outlaw leg day

OH THIS MADE ME MAD JUST IMAYINIJG IT YOULL TAKE MY SQUAT RACK OVER MY DEAD BODY AND GOOD LUCK FINDING PANTS THAT WILL FIT OVER MY THIGHS FOR THE FUNERAL NNFJFJEFJEJNFJ

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Snowmankilla posted:

It's almost as if cops are loving psychos on power trips who think they are robocop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoqqkbCsASI

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

I like to think that Bannon has already been dosed with polonium already but it just made him healthier and more vigorous

Now they are bribing the chefs to feed him stuff like vegetables that he is unused to and his downfall is hastening

OH THIS MADE ME MAD JUST IMAYINIJG IT YOULL TAKE MY SQUAT RACK OVER MY DEAD BODY AND GOOD LUCK FINDING PANTS THAT WILL FIT OVER MY THIGHS FOR THE FUNERAL NNFJFJEFJEJNFJ

lookit mr money bags over here wearing pants to his own funeral

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I already quoted this once but

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

I have sex all the time. I'm constantly sexing, sexting, and requesting. All I do is gently caress, nite crew.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
kaarma karmakarmakarma karma chameleoooon

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Lastgirl posted:

trump's america

why they didn't slap the cuffs on the guy is beyond me

hes a cop duh

gonna prolly get a raise and promotion out of this tbh

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Yossarian-22 posted:

I just read the comments

Craig Edwards2 hours ago
Thank god he was a policeman, and not someone who knows how to use a firearm.

lmao

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

Scent of Worf posted:

kaarma karmakarmakarma karma chameleoooon

He cums and gooooes

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

qt officer chavez :3:

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Theater shootings are just a conspiracy by movie theaters to have an excuse to inspect large purses and backpacks for contraband candy and drinks

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

in conjunction with Big Snack

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Excuse me ma'am we have to check the inside of your purse for guns (aka soda and snacks)

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Excuse me ma'am we have to check the inside of your purse for guns (aka soda and snacks)

Willy Wonka more like WILHELM HITLER

E: I know he's a bane to the family dentist practice but it ain't the Hitler household without the bad one of the bunch you know

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Big Fat Iguana posted:

excuse me 13 year old boy, we have to check your inside for guns (shoots a child, digs through the remains) he's clean............ for now

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Theater shootings are just a conspiracy by movie theaters to have an excuse to inspect large purses and backpacks for contraband candy and drinks

mine doesnt do that so when we go everyone puts all their cheap grovery store snacks in my wife's humungo purse and its p great when u hear 20% of the audience opening soda cans and crinkling their candy bags during the quiet parts between trailers

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

wait, look again... if you read his entrails via soothsaying then it's quite clear that he planned to do a crime

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Ramadu posted:

hes a cop duh

gonna prolly get a raise and promotion out of this tbh

pretend this is the cop

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
thats riught cspam i have a wife and i have reproduce how does that make u feel (no comments from al pls)

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Al! posted:

excuse me 13 year old boy, we have to check your inside for guns (shoots a child, digs through the remains) he's clean............ for now

operation has changed since I was a kid

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I like to take a buncha empty chip packets in so I can make crackling noises during the quiet dialogue scenes.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

fosborb posted:

pretend this is the cop

what a piece of poo poo. strawberry AND mint chcoolate AND cocholate???? A CRIME! JAIL THIS COPPER

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

a helpful bear posted:

thats riught cspam i have a wife and i have reproduce how does that make u feel (no comments from al pls)

condolences

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lol that cop is stone cold going to get away with it. I hope antifa burn his lawn

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Trash Trick posted:

condolences

my life is trash. it's atrick i tell ya

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

punchymcpunch posted:

I like to take a buncha empty chip packets in so I can make crackling noises during the quiet dialogue scenes.

you should bring in a jar of moths and release them shoo they cover the projector

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5qDRDPI2xQ

hey guys

i think our civil society might have a problem

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Admiral Ray posted:

you should bring in a jar of moths and release them shoo they cover the projector

this but a bucket of sparrows

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

a helpful bear posted:

sorry about your cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

a helpful bear posted:

mine doesnt do that so when we go everyone puts all their cheap grovery store snacks in my wife's humungo purse and its p great when u hear 20% of the audience opening soda cans and crinkling their candy bags during the quiet parts between trailers

When I go to the little family-owned second rum theater I always buy the snacks from them because I like to support small local businesses and their prices are reasonable. When I go to the big corporate own theater I always sneak my candy and booze in

• Locked thread