Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Jose posted:

what happened?

a literal 'get off my lawn' incident against a 13yr old escalated to brandishing guns by an ex cop pissbaby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

No point in making a thread, nothing will happen to the cop unless we the people do it

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Baloogan posted:

yeah ^^

im here in his pit of liberals and skunkliberals to learn things about myself that i couldn't get elsewhere and thus become a better person
if i probated anyone for telling me what i need to hear i wouldn't be follwoign my first duty to the truth personal truth historical truth scientific truth
im here to 'pop my bubble' im here to hear how i can change to be a better person

also im p drunk too and cspam was FOUNDED on drunk idiots ranting about politics

goddamn loog u really know cspam dontcha

ur still h*cking racist tho

im not own im not owned as i shrink into a

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Al! posted:

explain what you mean without jargon but be very careful im feelin salty

white noise cop threads

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

fosborb posted:

https://twitter.com/oxminaox/status/834514289679486976

cop gets super mad at kids walking on his lawn :lol: really so kid calls pussy cop a pussy for like 10 minutes until the cop drags him onto his own property, pulls his gun on the kid, fires a shot, and then the kid is the one arrested.

What a fuckin snowflake, maybe we should create a safe space for sensitive little unique angels like this

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

im not own im not owned as i shrink into a

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

fosborb posted:

https://twitter.com/oxminaox/status/834514289679486976

cop gets super mad at kids walking on his lawn :lol: really so kid calls pussy cop a pussy for like 10 minutes until the cop drags him onto his own property, pulls his gun on the kid, fires a shot, and then the kid is the one arrested.

the person filming this was doing a really poo poo job of keeping the cop in view

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

What a fuckin snowflake, maybe we should create a safe space for sensitive little unique angels like this

Mariana trench

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Jose posted:

the person filming this was doing a really poo poo job of keeping the cop in view

He's never going to make it in Hollywood.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its funny how this was probably really loving common but now everyones phone has a video camera on it so its all recorded

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Jose posted:

what happened?

Young girl stepped on a cop's lawn, cop yelled at her for it and waved a gun, her brother yelled back for disrespecting his sister, cop grabbed 13 year old brother hauled him to the ground and fired a shot off with the gun he was threatening literal children with

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Jose posted:

its funny how this was probably really loving common but now everyones phone has a video camera on it so its all recorded

It is obviously a sign of RaHoWa

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
i hope everyone going past that guys house walks on his lawn gently caress that guy and his dumb lawn

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

lol where are these being made? is it blingee or something else?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Third World Reggin posted:

white noise cop threads

we had a police brutality thread that was good for a while until it attracted the shitheads

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

we had a police brutality thread that was good for a while until it attracted the shitheads

it was still good it just died because TRUMP kind of took over the news

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
if peeps wandered into my compound without a good reason id be all "lol im drunk the front door is unlocked they better not steal my beers"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Third World Reggin posted:

white noise cop threads

oh yeah, dont sweat it my dude this isnt dnd haha just say whatever

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jose posted:

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I am a fremen of the lands

the spice must flow

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Epic High Five posted:

bald, white, wearing jeans and white t-shirt and plaid from k-mart?

very unique like every other variant of bald angry white man with rear end in a top hat sunglasses

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Jose posted:

Read some literature and first hand accounts of the civil rights people

It used to be a lot worse, amazingly, which is why you have so many police unions moaning about body cameras

Police reform as proposed by the Dems was as much to protect them going forward as it was to protect the communities whose lives they control, because even under Trump there's simply not enough police to maintain control if their authority is broadly seen as illegitimate

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
but seriously Epic High Five is right. if this is the response for a 13 year old who said "I will sho you cop" who didn't even get killed, this summer we replace xanax for lsd.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Baloogan posted:

if peeps wandered into my compound without a good reason id be all "lol im drunk the front door is unlocked they better not steal my beers"

(video of baloogan draggin a hispanic teen and pouring beer into his mouth is released)

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jose posted:

it was still good it just died because TRUMP kind of took over the news

last time i checked there was a slapfight between a racist and a black guy :geno:

and it was being consistently chain probated and then closed or something

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
:canada:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

That Robot posted:

lol where are these being made? is it blingee or something else?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

race war between everyone in blue and everyone not imo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Internet Webguy posted:

i hope everyone going past that guys house walks on his lawn gently caress that guy and his dumb lawn

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Lastgirl posted:

bald, white, wearing jeans and white t-shirt and plaid from k-mart?

very unique like every other variant of bald angry white man with rear end in a top hat sunglasses

palette swap pigs

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
yo squizzle can you show me where to make those?

i have some spicy trump jokes that should wiggle :heysexy:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

(video of baloogan draggin a hispanic teen and pouring beer into his mouth is released)

lol there aren't any hispanics in canada who aren't like software devs making lovely apps with facial hair that makes me jelious

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

but doctor, i am alex jones

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

do canadian mounty's kill people all the time? they're in red so i assume not

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
I hope people piss in his lawn now

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jose posted:

race war between everyone in blue and everyone not imo

red and black vs blue imo

:anarchists:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Read some literature and first hand accounts of the civil rights people

It used to be a lot worse, amazingly, which is why you have so many police unions moaning about body cameras

Police reform as proposed by the Dems was as much to protect them going forward as it was to protect the communities whose lives they control, because even under Trump there's simply not enough police to maintain control if their authority is broadly seen as illegitimate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
also red/black vs blue vs orange

• Locked thread