Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

Last Friday at 3:30 I found scripts for my e911 service had been broken since 2/1 and none of our team nor software guys noticed. I wanted to fist my coffee mug through the screen.

I was out Monday. Tuesday I let software know it is broken and needs the data all reprocessed.

As I sit down at the pubs for wings and a couple of pops my inbox dings with ~50 emails that there will be e911 ELIN DID allocation failures, I'm nearly fresh out somehow, from my large, large surplus.

Management sent us an inspirational email a few weeks back saying that, at NASA, even the janitor helped put the men on the moon.

Anyone know where I can get a NASA janitor uniform? And maybe a USB pooper scooper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT TOUCH THE PC
Jul 15, 2001

You should try it, it's a real buzz.

DigitalMocking posted:

One of the absolute best things that came out of our new IT director 18 months ago was the abolishment of ALL non-standard printers.

We have a couple of printers that do not exist according to us, which is fun when people try to get support on these mythical personal printers.

angry armadillo
Jul 26, 2010

DigitalMocking posted:

One of the absolute best things that came out of our new IT director 18 months ago was the abolishment of ALL non-standard printers. He even took the CEO's printer in a minor pissing match, but stood his ground. We still have a stack of ~20 odd laserjets and other printers sitting waiting for electronics dumping.

Helpdesk was so happy.

We did this, although a slightly softer approach:

IT: We are standardising printers
Stores: what about all these cartridges we have
IT: People with non-standard printers can use them until the cartridges run out, only order cartridge 123 from now on and refuse anyone who asks for anything else

Later we discovered people were buying their own cartridges so they didn't have to hand back their printers :D

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

The integrated e-commerce of our ERP system blows. The 'good' one is another 5k a month or something.

They don't even support https until you get to the checkout stage. loving dogshit.

The biggest issue is that our old shopping cart was https so everyone has https://www.ourstore.com in their browser history, and because we point our domain to them...I wonder if I can just point it back at us and then just do a redirect on our server to shopping1.stupiderpsystem.com

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

angry armadillo posted:

We did this, although a slightly softer approach:

IT: We are standardising printers
Stores: what about all these cartridges we have
IT: People with non-standard printers can use them until the cartridges run out, only order cartridge 123 from now on and refuse anyone who asks for anything else

Later we discovered people were buying their own cartridges so they didn't have to hand back their printers :D

This is a really good litmus test for who should be purged from humanity. At least sterilized.

I have a common issue where users ask me about internal systems issues because I'm a computers guy. But I only handle client services and I have no access to internal systems and we have an entire 24/7 help desk that is very responsive so open a ticket. No I'm not going to open it for you that makes no sense.

Also our network security was increased after a couple fired employees did some nefarious things. So a lot of things that used to work don't, but if you tell help desk they will open it up. They went full nuclear lockdown and are slowly opening things up as needed, but users always tell me they have issues days later instead of opening a helpdesk ticket. I remind them again I can't help, just open a ticket it takes two seconds and they always fix the issue. Our company is about 300 people and there's maybe 10 helpdesk guys. They are super helpful and always fix the issue quickly. We are planning some growth so they built up a large team, it's really nice. Just open a freaking ticket.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

On the other end of our property we have some outbuildings. One of them is a supplier of ours, a small machine shop.

Over the years we have given this guy:

Free internet
Free email
Access to our file server
Free use of our copiers, fax
Added him as an extension on our phone system (we're saving him $10 a month!)

Our engineering department had this big plotter, they quit using a year ago, and he wants it put upstairs in one of the outbuilding so he can print to it. Right now the plotter is just sitting out in what is basically a garage because it never got used and they wanted to free up some space. I said why can't you just put it in your office? Those buildings aren't all wired for ethernet, you don't have a switch, blah blah.

I told him no. I don't have time to go wire up a loving office for a printer/plotter, the computer that goes along with it, play tech support with his loving rear end. He'll ask a million questions about it and I won't get poo poo done for a week. Call the loving geek squad and pay them you loving leech. This guy has a brand new Dodge Ram diesel pickup truck and a brand new Dodge Charger SRT-8 don't play the "poor me I can't spend money" on poo poo.

So now he went to tattle to our CFO. Comes back over here and says "Mike said the buildings are wired", I told him Mike doesn't know anything. Then he said "Well your engineering department wants to print to it to"

Tell them to put it back where it was in their office. Problem solved.

I'm a big jerk because I don't want to help this guy. :unsmith:

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Speaking of engineering I'm going to kill this OCD gently caress up there. He's the kind of guy who deletes all his desktop icons and stuff to 'tidy things up' and puts in helpdesk tickets to remove things like My Computer or icons we put there via Group Policy (links to the helpdesk, etc)

He locked himself out of the IBM terminal emulator because he deleted the link to it, tried re-creating it by adding a link to the actual program and not the configuration file.

"I don't want to type my password in to the IBM, I already type it into Windows and I always lock my computer"

So what. Just type it the gently caress in.

I jokingly said he could make a keyboard macro if it bothered him that much. This was yesterday at 4:30

Today he locks himself out again because....he's using a keyboard macro to log in and had the password wrong.

EAT poo poo
QUIT loving WITH YOUR COMPTUER
DO SOME WORK

brb going out to get drunk and then wire up a garage so someone can print 2 things then move the printer somewhere else

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?
So, our server team is doing migrations. This week it's pst files. So we have a user call around 8 in the morning, going "I'm getting a weird error message about not being able to drag things from my inbox to my folder." Co-worker makes a ticket, kicks it to the server team, and they close it going "psts are being migrated, sent user previous communications on subject." Fine.

Same user calls about 2 hours later. More than half of their archived emails are missing, including emails from yesterday that had information that needed to be worked on. Seems pst related to me, so I reopen the old ticket and say "Hey, she's missing a bunch of emails, and you guys just moved her pst, can you check that out?" The server guy who handled the ticket at first calls me and goes "Hey, these are two separate issues, why'd you reopen the old ticket" I explain, but he doesn't care, and then bitches me out for not "troubleshooting" her missing email. He's like "check her email through the webmail, look in the "migrated pst" folder, trash, clutter, junk folders, etc. Okay, stuff can happen, I check back with the user, grab a couple screenshots, and put all the "it's actually loving missing" email in the ticket and ask him to actually look in to it. Turns out he had to relink her pst on his end because of the server move.

I have ANOTHER user with the same problem. So I go through his troubleshooting steps, put in the ticket that I'd done so. His resolution included "of course her emails weren't in the webmail, they were in her pst file, which needed to be relinked.

MotherFUCKER, why'd you tell me to have users check their webmail if it couldn't be there? And why'd you make the first user spend 5 hours without email just so you could piss on me?

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

Che Delilas posted:

Still boggles me that an HR drone has any say in what IT's priorities are or how you apply them to your work day, holy gently caress :psyduck:

She now doesn't.

Went to CEO. CEO agreed that HR was being unreasonable. HR is no longer allowed to attempt to assign me tasks/priorities. HR is no longer allowed to pull me into performance meetings unless my manager specifically asks for one (CEO was pretty appalled that even my manager had no idea the performance reviews were coming).

CEO has also arranged a meeting with my manager to tell him to basically grow a set and stick up to HR.

All in all, success story so far. HR has backed right off. We have a system where we can give eachother what is basically a "good job" point and since Monday i've gone from being barely on there (IT is never really voted for) to being ridiculously far ahead of the pack as every single time i do a job for a person they have now started hitting that button in an effort to get some metrics up and get HR to leave me alone.

Rollercoaster of a couple of days. I'm kinda looking forward to when HR has to present the leaderboard and she has to announce my name at the top for being the most helpful.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

What did you do to this lady, machine gun a litter of puppies in her front yard?

Everything you've said makes it sound like she's had it in for you from day one.

It also means that now she's been embarrassed by the whole clusterfuck she's going to be looking for any excuse to get you written up or fired.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

xzzy posted:

What did you do to this lady, machine gun a litter of puppies in her front yard?

Everything you've said makes it sound like she's had it in for you from day one.

It also means that now she's been embarrassed by the whole clusterfuck she's going to be looking for any excuse to get you written up or fired.

If the CEO is on his side, dogstile's goddamn bulletproof and anything she tries is going to reflect poorly on herself instead.

DigitalMocking
Jun 8, 2010

Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.
Benjamin Franklin

angry armadillo posted:

Shadow IT stuff pisses me off so god damned much. We had this happen a couple of times. Couple of users bought printers and stuck them under desks etc.

Our reimbursement lady now knows to deny any request for reimbursement if it has anything to do with a printer. We do extra stuff to keep her on our side (fixed her son's laptop, poo poo like that)

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

DigitalMocking posted:

Shadow IT stuff pisses me off so god damned much. We had this happen a couple of times. Couple of users bought printers and stuck them under desks etc.

At the ol' MSP job one of our clients who 100% should have known better once tried to berate their account manager over our inability to support their engineers plugging in random consumer routers without telling us.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

We have a pretty simple policy here, you can bring your own device but it's gonna get port scanned and if anything pops as vulnerable it gets blackholed. So as long as you adhere to some basic guidelines you're fine.

Which is frustrating because the policies around securing actual company owned equipment are extremely painful. The only reason to use company hardware is if you don't want to pay for your own equipment (which is perfectly reasonable, but is kind of a failure on the part of the organization).

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Bob Morales posted:

The integrated e-commerce of our ERP system blows. The 'good' one is another 5k a month or something.

They don't even support https until you get to the checkout stage. loving dogshit.

The biggest issue is that our old shopping cart was https so everyone has https://www.ourstore.com in their browser history, and because we point our domain to them...I wonder if I can just point it back at us and then just do a redirect on our server to shopping1.stupiderpsystem.com

I read that last URL as Stupi_Derp_System.

Not just Stupid, not just Derp, but STUPIDERP!

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Bob Morales posted:

The integrated e-commerce of our ERP system blows.
Thanks to the internet ruining me, I can't read ERP as anything other than Erotic RolePlaying.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Dear user,

If you are coughing every 15 minutes and spitting up flem into a trash bin that you have put on top of your desk please go home.

Your Friend,
Pixaal

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

RETAIL RETAIL LISTEN TO ME BITCH ABOUT RETAIL
:rant:

Yawgmoth posted:

Thanks to the internet ruining me, I can't read ERP as anything other than Erotic RolePlaying.

I have to remind myself as well.

I hate our ERP. It's set up for something entirely different than we use it for. QuickBooks worked perfectly for our scope of business for 15 years and Dynamics just sucks.

Even better when I found out our main supplier's online quote system is ERP-based. Now I know why it's so slow. :allears:

Super Slash
Feb 20, 2006

You rang ?
Not really pissed off, but a bit amazed.

One user's machine periodically suffers from BSOD'ing and all event logs can spit out is sudden power loss, the box is out of warranty and otherwise works fine so I figure I would just replace the hard disk. Today I open it up and get to pulling out its SSD sata cable... which just kinda falls out of place, turns out the plastic connector was cracked apart so it was barely holding on in the first place.

satacablestories.txt

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Java, gently caress off forever please.

Rolling out a new VOIP provider and aside from a big backend clusterfuck we couldn't do anything about, the biggest issue we're having is with a jnlp thing that opens the supervisor panel.

The issue is that sometimes for some users it pops up a Java security error and won't start. For other users it works fine without issue. I can whitelist some specific sites in Java and it will work but one of them looks to be part of a CDN network and I assume the whitelist entry will become invalid sooner rather than later.

:suicide:

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Avenging_Mikon posted:

So, our server team is doing migrations. This week it's pst files. So we have a user call around 8 in the morning, going "I'm getting a weird error message about not being able to drag things from my inbox to my folder." Co-worker makes a ticket, kicks it to the server team, and they close it going "psts are being migrated, sent user previous communications on subject." Fine.

Same user calls about 2 hours later. More than half of their archived emails are missing, including emails from yesterday that had information that needed to be worked on. Seems pst related to me, so I reopen the old ticket and say "Hey, she's missing a bunch of emails, and you guys just moved her pst, can you check that out?" The server guy who handled the ticket at first calls me and goes "Hey, these are two separate issues, why'd you reopen the old ticket" I explain, but he doesn't care, and then bitches me out for not "troubleshooting" her missing email. He's like "check her email through the webmail, look in the "migrated pst" folder, trash, clutter, junk folders, etc. Okay, stuff can happen, I check back with the user, grab a couple screenshots, and put all the "it's actually loving missing" email in the ticket and ask him to actually look in to it. Turns out he had to relink her pst on his end because of the server move.

I have ANOTHER user with the same problem. So I go through his troubleshooting steps, put in the ticket that I'd done so. His resolution included "of course her emails weren't in the webmail, they were in her pst file, which needed to be relinked.

MotherFUCKER, why'd you tell me to have users check their webmail if it couldn't be there? And why'd you make the first user spend 5 hours without email just so you could piss on me?

loving lol if you don't use online archive, or just set a retention policy.

Aunt Beth
Feb 24, 2006

Baby, you're ready!
Grimey Drawer

slightpirate posted:

SBoD: "The legal paper tray in my printer on my desk isn't working."
Co-Worker: "There is a printer 20 feet away with legal paper in it"
SBoD: "This is ridiculous." *hangs up phone*

Sincerely,
A Sloppy Bag of Dicks."
SBOD, one of the many enterprise ways of arranging dicks. Closely related to Just a Bunch of Dicks, but lacks the fault tolerance of a Redundant Array of Inexpensive/Independent Dicks.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Super Slash posted:

Not really pissed off, but a bit amazed.

One user's machine periodically suffers from BSOD'ing and all event logs can spit out is sudden power loss, the box is out of warranty and otherwise works fine so I figure I would just replace the hard disk. Today I open it up and get to pulling out its SSD sata cable... which just kinda falls out of place, turns out the plastic connector was cracked apart so it was barely holding on in the first place.

satacablestories.txt

You should keep the cable safe, ready to swap into the PC of a co-worker as a hilarious test.

Eikre
May 2, 2009
I am banging my head on the wall trying to set up a loving openVPN server.

This isn't my specialty; nothing is, I'm a factotum and my only redeeming adequacy is versatility. But all I want is a simple, locally-administrated Ethernet bridge into the office.

I consulted a tutorial, plus an addendum for bridging the connection instead of using a NAT. I didn't apply them unthinkingly; I've examined the principal behind every step, checking and re-checking every component I can think of, and tried to make variable adjustments to do differential diagnosis. I am out of troubleshooting ideas and the resolution for my problem seems to be "know more stuff than you do, fucker."

Closest I can get to pinning the problem is that, before I invoke the interface bridging script, I can get a connection. I get through to my server from a client on an external network, I get assigned an IP address, it's fine. Then I try to put up br0 and it's just network unreachable, network unreachable, network unreachable...

I've been loving around with this thing for like a month, and not to get all imposter syndrome about it, but I think that's a bullshit outcome and I feel like I'm losing face to the point of imperiled job security.

Guess I should make some stack exchange posts but since it's pissing me off, you guys get to hear about it first.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Eikre posted:

I am banging my head on the wall trying to set up a loving openVPN server.

This isn't my specialty; nothing is, I'm a factotum and my only redeeming adequacy is versatility. But all I want is a simple, locally-administrated Ethernet bridge into the office.

I consulted a tutorial, plus an addendum for bridging the connection instead of using a NAT. I didn't apply them unthinkingly; I've examined the principal behind every step, checking and re-checking every component I can think of, and tried to make variable adjustments to do differential diagnosis. I am out of troubleshooting ideas and the resolution for my problem seems to be "know more stuff than you do, fucker."

Closest I can get to pinning the problem is that, before I invoke the interface bridging script, I can get a connection. I get through to my server from a client on an external network, I get assigned an IP address, it's fine. Then I try to put up br0 and it's just network unreachable, network unreachable, network unreachable...

I've been loving around with this thing for like a month, and not to get all imposter syndrome about it, but I think that's a bullshit outcome and I feel like I'm losing face to the point of imperiled job security.

Guess I should make some stack exchange posts but since it's pissing me off, you guys get to hear about it first.

post your configs.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Big remodel of the board room has been in planning for nearly 6 months. The contractors were scheduled to come next Monday to start the work.

Except the board chairman threw a fit about not being able to hold committee meetings in the board room during the two weeks the construction was scheduled and forced us to push the whole project back another month.

Mind you, these are small 5-person groups, most of whom would be attending by phone, and we have a half-dozen other rooms that would have worked for them.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

The Fool posted:

Big remodel of the board room has been in planning for nearly 6 months. The contractors were scheduled to come next Monday to start the work.

Except the board chairman threw a fit about not being able to hold committee meetings in the board room during the two weeks the construction was scheduled and forced us to push the whole project back another month.

Mind you, these are small 5-person groups, most of whom would be attending by phone, and we have a half-dozen other rooms that would have worked for them.

And in two months, the board will be asking why the project is overbudget and past deadline.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Thanks Ants posted:

loving lol if you don't use online archive, or just set a retention policy.

Apparently we only moved to Office 365 a few months ago and they're pretty on the ball with other stuff, so I wouldn't doubt something like that is in the pipe, archive-wise. Retention policy isn't really feasible in this environment, imo. FOIP + college professors means not a lot is getting deleted.

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Apparently we only moved to Office 365 a few months ago and they're pretty on the ball with other stuff, so I wouldn't doubt something like that is in the pipe, archive-wise. Retention policy isn't really feasible in this environment, imo. FOIP + college professors means not a lot is getting deleted.
A retention policy means yes, it is getting deleted.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

anthonypants posted:

A retention policy means yes, it is getting deleted.

I'm aware. And I'm saying that there's not likely to ever be a retention policy. There's a system in place to delete everything if someone leaves the college, but people will often request to just have the contents moved to someone else's mailbox. People regularly reference items from last scholastic year, so you'd need a multi-year policy at minimum. Coupled with Foip requirements, I don't see why they'd even bother deleting anything instead of archiving loving everything.

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Avenging_Mikon posted:

I'm aware. And I'm saying that there's not likely to ever be a retention policy. There's a system in place to delete everything if someone leaves the college, but people will often request to just have the contents moved to someone else's mailbox. People regularly reference items from last scholastic year, so you'd need a multi-year policy at minimum. Coupled with Foip requirements, I don't see why they'd even bother deleting anything instead of archiving loving everything.
Yes, the bare minimum for a retention policy would be to delete things after a few years, depending on the legal requirements and regulations of whatever industry you're in. More importantly, a retention policy will delete old records without user interaction.

Wizard of the Deep
Sep 25, 2005

Another productive workday
At a certain point, documentation can be more of a liability than a benefit. Either because it paints the company in a (deservedly or undeservedly) bad light, or just the act of searching through old stuff can be prohibitively time-consuming, or because storage space isn't free. If you have an existing retention policy (from your legal team), you can say "Well, we only have X years of records.", and that can cut fishing trips off at the knees.

The retention policy might be "keep grade sheets for 10 years, keep records/forms of grades/honors indefinitely, and keep email 7 years", for example. That will let your legal team laugh at someone who wants evidence of something from 20 years ago.

If you're "big", you almost certainly have a retention policy, and it's absolutely in your interest to follow it as closely as you can.

beepsandboops
Jan 28, 2014
We might be moving from on-prem to cloud this year, but management has cautioned that it might not happen if we have to enact any kind of mailbox quota or retention policy (which is exactly why I want it to happen so badly) :v:

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

beepsandboops posted:

We might be moving from on-prem to cloud this year, but management has cautioned that it might not happen if we have to enact any kind of mailbox quota or retention policy (which is exactly why I want it to happen so badly) :v:

How the hell are you getting by without a mailbox quota policy now? If we didn't have one, we'd have terabytes of storage just bring eaten up by email, and an Exchange server that probably wouldn't actually be able to run under the weight of it's own emails.

Google and Microsoft really need to get on inventing email 2.0.

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo

Jerk McJerkface posted:

post your configs.

Awww yeah baby, show me dem tcp/ips! Scripts or gtfo.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

anthonypants posted:

Yes, the bare minimum for a retention policy would be to delete things after a few years, depending on the legal requirements and regulations of whatever industry you're in. More importantly, a retention policy will delete old records without user interaction.

Well, we just got a security audit, so bringing up a retention policy at the next check in meeting might not be a terrible idea. I'll have to find out how backups are handled though. Our infrastructure team makes good back ups, but word around the help desk is they keep years worth of backups for everything, going back a decade or more. Any tips for getting around their hoarder mentality?

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Any tips for getting around their hoarder mentality?

Have your legal team lay down the law

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

ConfusedUs posted:

Have your legal team lay down the law

loving lol. I'd love to.

My situation's non-standard. I'm a FTE of the company that provides first-line support to the college. All T2 stuff is fractured out to specialists, but who are all direct college employees. They take our advice seriously, but only as advice. I don't think our legal team would carry weight, and I don't think I'd carry weight with their legal team.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Avenging_Mikon posted:

loving lol. I'd love to.

My situation's non-standard. I'm a FTE of the company that provides first-line support to the college. All T2 stuff is fractured out to specialists, but who are all direct college employees. They take our advice seriously, but only as advice. I don't think our legal team would carry weight, and I don't think I'd carry weight with their legal team.

If they are only legally obligated to keep say... emails for 5 years, but they keep 10 years worth, once they become targeted for investigation the whole 10 years becomes evidence and destroying it is a felony, this could lead to them finding "stuff" from 6-10 years ago that can then be used against them.

It's one of the easiest CYAs they can do (at least from a law perspective), only keep what you need to keep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Avenging_Mikon posted:

loving lol. I'd love to.

Oh, so it's not the company you work for, it's a client of the company you work for?

Then as long as you make the suggestion and cover your rear end, any fallout is on them.