Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Spatial posted:

I always imagine the Josh critics in this thread as looking exactly like him but never smiling or laughing because they are dead inside

nah i dont have a beard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.
Jack should be drunk all the time.

naem
May 29, 2011

I miss mike but also like josh. Take care of yourself mike America needs your sarcasm now more than ever

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Spatial posted:

I always imagine the Josh critics in this thread as looking exactly like him but never smiling or laughing because they are dead inside

I hear they all wear fedoras too.

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:

Spatial posted:

Can confirm I am Josh but I smile and laugh, ergo Aidsmoby is the true poo poo tier.

Actually everyone is poo poo tier except for Rich's laugh which can heal cancer, that is true terrible secret of RLM.

Oh God I just found out Jack is on FunnyOrDie.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/be354f026b/baby-gun-from-jack-packard

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

MrSlam posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8MwmBlTBtI

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

revdrkevind posted:

Can confirm I am Josh but I smile and laugh, ergo Aidsmoby is the true poo poo tier.

Actually everyone is poo poo tier except for Rich's laugh which can heal cancer, that is true terrible secret of RLM.

Oh God I just found out Jack is on FunnyOrDie.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/be354f026b/baby-gun-from-jack-packard

Voted die.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

At the 9 minute mark they're, and I don't know that this phrase can be used for something as explosionless as a conversation, in media res talking about [something] and they go on for another thirty seconds about how it was "one of the best episodes" and "he didn't get it, he didn't want it in there" and they literally never say what the thing is. Does anyone know, from context, what the gently caress they're talking about? Because it wasn't future zone, the movie, that has an episode in season 2 that is really good so I'm in the weeds on this one.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Ash Vs Evil Dead s2??

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.
Cats purr at a frequency that improves bone growth and healing.

Rich Evan's laugh is at a frequency that improves personal growth and spiritual healing.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

revdrkevind posted:

There is no explanation. If you watch John Wick 1, you'll realize they just wade into the world. What the hell is this Continental thing? It's the Continental idiot, shut up and watch the movie.

Oh there are rules? What are the rules and where did they come from? Correct, you are in the world of John Wick. Nobody knows what the rules are until they happen in the plot, and then everyone Keanu sneers "oh yeah, the rules".

(twelve guys get shot in the legs and face)

I watched John Wick 2 without ever having seen 1 and I kinda figured that poo poo wasn't explained in the first one, either.

I thought it was pretty dumb. I get the stylized secret society they were going for but the world felt completely fake. It's like if The Matrix had a PvP server. Why were there no cops swarming these people having a gun battle in the middle of a city

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

people who dont like josh are josh irl but people who DO like josh are also josh irl.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Krinkle posted:

At the 9 minute mark they're, and I don't know that this phrase can be used for something as explosionless as a conversation, in media res talking about [something] and they go on for another thirty seconds about how it was "one of the best episodes" and "he didn't get it, he didn't want it in there" and they literally never say what the thing is. Does anyone know, from context, what the gently caress they're talking about? Because it wasn't future zone, the movie, that has an episode in season 2 that is really good so I'm in the weeds on this one.

They're talking about one of the producers of Ash vs Evil Dead actively trying to gently caress up that show.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
What the gently caress is that rotting fruit looking thing is a display case at the beginning? In all of Jack's shots while introducing the movies.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Hell Yeah posted:

people who dont like josh are josh irl but people who DO like josh are also josh irl.

the josh was coming from inside the poster the whole time

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i like fun so i like the skits on half in the bag. they havent really done much with that in a long time anyway. i wish they would shoot jack onscreen again

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
When the aliens sent mike back in time it was cool and good.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

dead rich Evans floating away on a bouncy castl was really funny

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I wish josh would get a job or something so he would stop ruining so many BOTW

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

if you watch the new BOTW to the end there's a cameo by mike

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Josh said portmanteau

god drat him

naem
May 29, 2011

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:

FuturePastNow posted:

I watched John Wick 2 without ever having seen 1 and I kinda figured that poo poo wasn't explained in the first one, either.

I thought it was pretty dumb. I get the stylized secret society they were going for but the world felt completely fake. It's like if The Matrix had a PvP server. Why were there no cops swarming these people having a gun battle in the middle of a city

John Wick very much hinges on you as an audience member accepting that this is the world they live in. The physics are real, but the names and logic have been changed to protect those involved.

Like why is there no change for a gold coin? Because a gold coin is worth one atomic unit of script, that's why. You need something to happen? You pay one gold coin per unit of script necessary. One gold coin can be exchanged for approximately 5lbs. of handwavium, one Heisenberg Compensator, or one gram of unobtanium.

MrSlam posted:

Cats purr at a frequency that improves bone growth and healing.

Rich Evan's laugh is at a frequency that improves personal growth and spiritual healing.

Conversely, it drastically increases risk of alcoholism for at-risk individuals.

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

Cool, a new BotW with titles that don't seem like it'll be crap! Also I noticed how that pre-rec ep I posted did not make it to RLM's front page yet. Interesting. I mean you have to assume Rich is bearing some of the studio operating costs since he and Jack are running the stream out of there which generates cash, so it makes sense they would try and get as much exposure as possible on the main site to maximize those dollars.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Justin Credible posted:

Cool, a new BotW with titles that don't seem like it'll be crap! Also I noticed how that pre-rec ep I posted did not make it to RLM's front page yet. Interesting. I mean you have to assume Rich is bearing some of the studio operating costs since he and Jack are running the stream out of there which generates cash, so it makes sense they would try and get as much exposure as possible on the main site to maximize those dollars.

I don't remember when, but Jack confirmed that he coordinates with Mike and doesn't post Pre Rec around the same time as good content is coming out.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Justin Credible posted:

The RLM Patreon makes like $200,000 a year so I'm pretty sure the random lovely warehouse they use is covered.

Especially once you figure in revenue from Youtube.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

MrSlam posted:

Also holy poo poo Rich is on fire in this one.

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
I'm excited for Carnosaur III, a family favorite when I was a kid. Men in rubber dino-suits scooting around on rollerblades, awful effects, and even the MAD TV guy makes another appearance in it. It's got everything, maybe I'll send them my copy.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
hope they do a half in the bag on get out, aka the blumhouse horror movie remake of guess who's coming to dinner directed by the key and peele guy.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Just found everybody's favorite HitB guest star in the new lasagna cat video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgmoMO66uPg&t=6455s

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Everyone should stop what they're doing and watch that whole thing and all the new lasagna cat vids. It's art, and the ending will send you to therapy.
I've never wanted to watch "reaction" videos to anything other than the ending to this.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

i've been watching them all day. truly a blessed day

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
What in the gently caress brought the amazing ending to that video on?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Giga Gaia posted:

What in the gently caress brought the amazing ending to that video on?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

They normally only talk about movies but made a special exception for Stranger Things. This Lasagna Cat second coming is much more culturally and artistically important and deserves a full special discussion panel.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
http://imgur.com/a/KLLqg

At last the true reason Jessi isn't on RLM anymore

nsfw

Intrinsic Field Marshal fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Feb 24, 2017

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

What the gently caress

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

Intrinsic Field Marshal posted:

At last the true reason Jessi isn't on RLM anymore

Probably needs a NSFW tag too

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Feb 24, 2017

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
That sure is super ironic and clever. It's definitely not creepy and pathetic or anything like that, let me assure you. Intrinsic Field Marshal is a cool dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

monster on a stick posted:

Probably needs a NSFW tag too

I clicked that and just got fired from my job at the "sitting around at home" factory :sigh:

• Locked thread