Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I'm getting that twitch in my eye again, any stories about Nazis getting punched in the news today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

The Tom Price district is North Atlanta including rich rear end in a top hat areas like alpharetta and sandy springs, there is no way a democrat takes it.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Pead posted:

it wasn't an obvious murder, dude was old and had tons of issues. Ed Balls himself investigated it thoroughly.

Coroner report missed that he was smothered with a pillow.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

mastershakeman posted:

just have a computer do it all at that point

by which i mean a computer is in charge and no more politicians

gently caress off diebold shill

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Sounds like it's going great!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Coolguye posted:

i'll believe that one when it actually happens

Maybe if the midterm were held today but my worry is that even if the Presidency is a complete shitshow all the way up to Novemeber 2018 people be numb by that point.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

when the night
has come
and the land is dark
and the moon
is the only light you see

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i mean it this time u guys im deffo voting this time!!!! unless i get distracted by someone jangling their keys at me again

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

here let me help you

quote:

"Nobody likes you but me, Omarosa, so maybe they're not going to like you,” Trump told her when she volunteered to be the leader of a women's team.

"Hey, that's all that counts, is that you like me,” Manigault replied.

Her appeal to Trump’s vanity worked. “That is all that counts, actually,” he replied. “In this game, that's all that counts.”

"That's all it counts" :ocelot::grin:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

nah

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

It's gonna be cool when we can indict half the government on Russian corruption charges.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

MaxxBot posted:

Maybe if the midterm were held today but my worry is that even if the Presidency is a complete shitshow all the way up to Novemeber 2018 people be numb by that point.

it's pretty incredible how quickly people lose perspective yeah

like even if you hated barry o there are multiple institutions that have been hosed sideways just in the first month, and it'll be interesting to see if people can remember how nice it was when these places just worked

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
midterm elections with lower turnout are significantly more susceptible to compositional changes if disproportionately more people from particular groups vote in large numbers.

Wave elections can happen, but like people in here note, I'll believe it when I see it.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mastershakeman posted:

just have a computer do it all at that point

by which i mean a computer is in charge and no more politicians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogYgHlNnqo

just machines to make big decisions

programmed by men with passion and vision~

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

oh man scanprobe sewer inspection systems is joining up with spartan at the wwett show

https://twitter.com/ScanprobeLTD/status/834504125828182017

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Thankfully we'll have good object lessions in some special elections in more R zones and the elections in VA and NJ this year to give us at least a basic idea of how things look going forward.

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Brother Friendship posted:

Coroner report missed that he was smothered with a pillow.

Nah, he had a pillowcase over the top of his head, but that wasn't the cause of death. A likely explaination is that he had several pillows under and around his head to support is so his apnea didn't bother him and one of them shifted when he died.

edit:
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2016/02/23/official-cause-of-death-for-antonin-scalia-released

also, it would take a massive coverup in a pro-gop area of government to hide the murder of one of their own at a time when his death caused the gop a lot of problems politically.

Pead fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Feb 23, 2017

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

we knew this though

trump basically agrees with the last person he talked with that he likes

I need to be reminded about it every so often, like I'm a goldfish trying to ram my head into the sides of the bowl to forget faster.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Oxxidation posted:

when the night
has come
and the land is dark
and the moon
is the only light you see

I won't cry
I won't cry
Because the moon I can buy

And then you
Can bury the body

Whenever you're in trouble
Bury the body

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Schnorkles posted:

I'll believe it when I see it.

You've changed, who are you? I don't recognize this post. The jinxing has ended?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

oh man scanprobe sewer inspection systems is joining up with spartan at the wwett show

https://twitter.com/ScanprobeLTD/status/834504125828182017

beep boop yep its a sewer alright. diagnostic complete

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

here let me help you

"Nobody likes you but me, Omarosa, so maybe they're not going to like you,” Trump told her

gently caress i just changed the thread title

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/MattBors/status/834816448887300097

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Wasn't there a death last year too? Or am I conflating that Dem party appartchick being found dead in DC or something.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
If you can't sit still long enough to figure out why the Tears in the Rain soliloquy is different from Star Trek technobabble you're exactly as emotionally mature as one of the guys on Milo's bus giggling about feminist tits while in the throes of a year long panic attack due to your accidental stepping out from a subreddit into real life.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Pead posted:

Nah, he had a pillowcase over the top of his head, but that wasn't the cause of death. A likely explaination is that he had several pillows under and around his head to support is so his apnea didn't bother him and one of them shifted when he died.

a more likely explanation is that he forgot to take his hood off

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Serf posted:

a more likely explanation is that he forgot to take his hood off

:wow:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Lastgirl posted:

You've changed, who are you? I don't recognize this post. The jinxing has ended?

people have a weird view of what I have and haven't posted

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Schnorkles posted:

hillary clinton nods knowingly

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Louisgod posted:

Well yeah sure but what I mean is why present legislation that's so blatantly unconstitutional, especially with the 4th amendment? I'd think Republicans would be more strategic with their constitution loving instead of being like "lol unreasonable searches an seizure, that's gay"

it's a dog and pony show so they can tell their constituents they're fighting the good fight and if only those liberal judges would stop legislating from the bench they could do more of the people's work

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Lastgirl posted:

here let me help you

Yeah he literally has Alzheimer's. We're all gonna die.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

bro there is a big difference between inverting the tachyon field on your deflector dish and realizing the gods that made you are assholes

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Intel&Sebastian posted:

If you can't sit still long enough to figure out why the Tears in the Rain soliloquy is different from Star Trek technobabble you're exactly as emotionally mature as one of the guys on Milo's bus giggling about feminist tits while in the throes of a year long panic attack due to your accidental stepping out from a subreddit into real life.

whoever this is directed at is hellof shameful

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Schnorkles posted:

yeah dude you got broke

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

tbh thursday day crew during cpac pretty low energy

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

I wonder if trump is getting a steady stream of/from hookers up in the WH or is a plain ol incel cuck who has gone impotent.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Does posting that doodle KC greenn tweeted and then deleted of trump with a fire cracker up his butt and a cork in his butt exploding count as SECRET SERVICE bait?

MariusLecter fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Feb 23, 2017

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Shageletic posted:

Wasn't there a death last year too? Or am I conflating that Dem party appartchick being found dead in DC or something.

No, you're thinking of spirit cooking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Pead posted:

his death caused the cop a lot of problems politically.

ah haha lol tee hee rofl

• Locked thread