Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CyberLord XP
Oct 18, 2005

Goldie...She says her name is Goldie
Got my first 5 base off the 11 pull.

Marie.

You win again Gumi, you fuckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
spent the free 11 pull and 62 tickets

so many new tms to grind

hagie
Apr 6, 2004

All sensitivity has long ago atrophied
Awesome! Connection issues with a full connection bar!

Yea I'm not touching a loving thing until this connection issue clears up.

Also got hosed earlier on an EXP run because they moved the 15NRG to the top instead of the bottom...

hagie fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Feb 23, 2017

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Free 11 pull net me my second Zidane :getin:

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
I didn't even realise there was something going on. I tried to log in and get the macro started as usual but it's done nothing but crash and burn.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
They must have merged the Lapis from Android and ITunes because suddenly my emulator is showing my ipad lapis amount.

edit: and now it's back to normal.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Mercedes
Kefka
Russell
Leo
Clyne
Rosa
Guy
Miyuki
Miyuki
Rosa
Tellah

Pretty boring free 11 pull.

hagie
Apr 6, 2004

All sensitivity has long ago atrophied
10+1 pull:

Jim Gaffigan
Sazh #2
Edge #2
Terra #2
Hayate #2
Zidane #3
Rosa #2
Cecil (stoked)
Xiao #2
Maria #2
Sazh #3

Guess I'll have to get in the TMR game now...

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Servaetes posted:

You can spend down your friend points at long last!!!

Is there something other than the Generics Summon now?

Benthalus
Jul 5, 2002

Free pull got me two 4*s, all dupes. Hooray...

Guy Farting
Jul 28, 2003

has vegetable salty
I got a dark cecil and a second zidane, yay

hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

Yeah, that's blood. It'll get better before the show.
So, is there any reason at all to make Monarch Rings when the Domination Ring's recipe is almost the same? I'm two trophies away from the Ruler's Ring, but all the trophies I have left are the absolutely insane ones.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

hamburgers in pockets posted:

So, is there any reason at all to make Monarch Rings when the Domination Ring's recipe is almost the same? I'm two trophies away from the Ruler's Ring, but all the trophies I have left are the absolutely insane ones.

If you want the Dominion ring you need the random mats that you get from crafting all three of the other rings. Each ring has a different mat that it can create and you need 3 of each of them.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Kheldarn posted:

Is there something other than the Generics Summon now?

Well no, but it doesn't stop you anymore when you summon past your box's threshold so you can spam summon them

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Servaetes posted:

Well no, but it doesn't stop you anymore when you summon past your box's threshold so you can spam summon them

This is the true QoL change, let's see if 75k FP can net me one more dragonlady so I can finish dragon killer! :toot:

e: took 25k FP, also summon change doesn't apply to FP units for the curious, you can get a 2* version of a 1* base.

Scrublord Prime fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Feb 23, 2017

iloverice
Feb 19, 2007

future tv ninja
My free 11 pull:

Firion
Garnet 4*
Vivi
Garland
Artemios
Rosa 4*
Russell
Jack
Mustadio
Anzelm
Gaffgarion 4*

Meh pull but still, free summons!

dangerous.hotdog
Feb 29, 2008

CyberLord XP posted:

Got my first 5 base off the 11 pull.

Marie.

You win again Gumi, you fuckers.

Got my first 5* too!

Emperor. :( I'll trade you?

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
first five star base
it is the gun lady

praise the dark gods

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
geared olive as best i could, no tm gun yet

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Don't forget to grab the man eater materia from the Chocobo in the first town. You just have to clear the first dungeon to get to the town.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is it true that TM macros aren't working right now?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Servaetes posted:

Oh. Welp. Time to Summon & Shove!

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Replace your old ones with the Japanese version. Supposedly they work fine.

dangerous.hotdog
Feb 29, 2008

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Use the JP version of the macro in the reddit thread.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Freebie 10+1 roll gave me 5 golds, which were:
Agrias #3
Refia, finally :neckbeard:
Luka, whom I also lacked :toot:
Agrias #4
Refia #2

My lack of a 5* base continues, but Refia and Luka? At least I can finally stop relying on Santa Roselia and Cecil for healing in hard fights. Now I just need to TM grind a bit and smash together some of the 13 Ludmilles I have to make a dual cast. Thank god a maze is coming up this weekend because Refia (and maybe Luka) is going to need all that XP and then some.

My 3 star stuff was alll dupes, including Kefka #5 and another goddamn Maria.

PaybackJack posted:

They must have merged the Lapis from Android and ITunes because suddenly my emulator is showing my ipad lapis amount.

edit: and now it's back to normal.

Apple and Amazon/Google/etc will never allow this (because neither platform would want to risk being the one that loses out) so that's a fun gently caress up to see happen even if only for an instant.

e: 1/2 pull gave me Shine. :toot:

Did a couple tickets:
Faris
Kain
Mustiado
Tellah
Shera :toot:

Only Shera's new, the all others I have at 3+ copies of already. I think I'll just stop there and save up for Orlandu's crushing disappointment.

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Feb 23, 2017

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
Oh snap you can look at mission objectives while you're doing them now.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

hamsystem posted:

Oh snap you can look at mission objectives while you're doing them now.

oh thank god, I don't know how often I'd start something, quit to do something productive, and come back and forget what exactly I had to do (and usually just hit auto, spam limit breaks, and miss a no limit break challenge :negative: )

e: after blowing 75k friendpoints I finally almost have all of the FP TMs. My luck with Giotto is bad and I'm about 80% to stone killer while almost finishing a second aquan killer and I'm a stone throw's away from drink and camouflage. I know most are trash but I'm still gonna try and get one of each (banish has been surprisingly useful for challenges, just pop it on Ludmille and throw it out and bang done)

Scrublord Prime fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Feb 23, 2017

hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

Autobattle also carries over between fights during explorations now, which kinda sucks for LB/evocation grinding, but makes explorations in general much less of a hassle.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

drat when's the next chamber of crystals, I wasn't hording as many as I thought and only got Odin to 1 star level 20.

Good luck on my daily with a 4* Vanille, dropping 11 tickets on the banner.

Garnet
Refia
Shine
Shine

Edgar
Rosa
Kuja
Hope

Shadow
Maria
Kain

Well can't complain about the Shines.

PaybackJack fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Feb 23, 2017

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Shine doesn't look very useful as an actual unit. Can't imagine using her in place of CoD or even Chizuru. That TM though. Hope you people who run physical arena teams have fun running in to whales with 100% dodge.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

The best thing to come out of my 11 pull is 4* Leon and literally everything else got fused into existing garbage tier units. My envy of the rest of you is real.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Don't forget the maze is getting activated from Sunday to Thursday night. If you are planning to level characters, make sure you have the awakening mats stockpiled. I finally ran out of sacred crystals and need more...

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

You can apparently also now stack your materials up to 199 instead of 99.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
11 pull:

Fused them all except Gaffgarion, Agrias and Chizuru. Can't say I'm thrilled but I finally got my first Chizuru so I'm happy about that.

Also I finally finished Bedile's TM, what do I do with them now? Feed them for EXP or sell for Gil?

amaranthine
Aug 27, 2009
I AM A TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING
pulled my free 11 pull and 30 tickets (I really wanted a shine, ok), got mostly garbage but also a shine, a leon, a zidane, a ludmila, two agriases. that'll be my fourth zidane and third ludmila (I've sent two zidanes and one ludmila through the TM grinder already), and I have a million agriases, but the shine and the leon are great and I'm pleased about it. so I mean, it turned out ok, I guess.

(also, I got a marie the other day in a daily, and I was annoyed until I discovered that, post-enhancements, she's actually ridiculously good. so I'm just gonna be patient and wait for that day, I guess.)

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

The final town in the new story has a silver chest with the bird killer materia locked within. Probably worth grabbing. Also, the first town has a new fat chocobo store with the maneater materia for 200 quartz. Also probably worth grabbing even though it's a steep price. Though if you've been keeping up with the arena and the King Mog events, you should be fine.

hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

I've been saving up star quartz almost since release and I couldn't even afford the holy lance and maneater together. :smith: I kinda feel like spending a shitload of tickets for both TMs and star quartz during this event. Do you get 11 quartz for a 10+1 pull, or do you still just get 1?

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Free 11 pull got me some new things, and a 4th Chizuru.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Pretty sure this is the best Odin build.

Per:
http://brave-exvius.com/threads/guide-esper-odin-the-gungnir.6134/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bybus Slago
Oct 31, 2005
Maybe I'm just not hip to the jive.
I challenge someone to show me worse luck with pulls than I just had. Did the free 11, daily, and burned 15 tickets. Results:

Rosa (4* base)
Terra
Gilbert
Krile x2
Duane
Cecil x2
Elle
Locke
Roselia
Vivi
Trey
Shera x4
Locke
Luna
Fran
Zidane
Vaan
Cloud of Darkness
Warrior of Light (4* base)
Hayate

All of them are dupes except Shera, and all the decent TMR dupes are ones I already have several of.

• Locked thread