Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serf
May 5, 2011

i can't believe that gamergate boogeyman, cultural marxism, is a thing that got taken seriously and is now entering the mainstream with ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

new kind of cat posted:

lol its funny that beneath the poo poo crust of their idealogy, it just boils down to them not wanting to be kind to other people.

like little lovely children who want their pillow fort and no one else is allowed inside.

HUMANS

yeah capitalism really does a number on the ol' think meats

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/KevinfromPgh/status/834734308636102656

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Former Everything posted:

scalia was murdered by the GOP at a GOP stronghold in a GOP donor's camp because it was necessary to ignite the GOP base who otherwise would have been spectacularly depressed by a slate of candidates that included the physically disturbing theocrat Ted Cruz and the senile white nationalist Donald Trump

Did someone post this yet?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/23/politics/matt-gaetz-town-hall-disrupters/index.html

What a oval office rofl

"Candace Preston, a staffer for Rep. Gaetz, holds up signs that are his backup plan if protestors disrupt his Thursday night town hall - his speech printed entirely on posters."

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Comrade Cheggorsky posted:

its me, i am the wahhabi bolshevik

barack "wäisi" obama

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Intel&Sebastian posted:

It's too bad you won't continue to argue your viewpoint.....but then again, who does?

heheh I have a lot of respect for you and agree with almost everything you've ever said in these here forums, and I don't want to trifle over about two sentences in an otherwise really great movie that we both love. I think "ships burning of the ships off Rigel" and such was too idiosyncratic and that diminished the beauty of arguably the most profound moment in the film. But it still put its point across and it's still a great film.

Cheers

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

matt bonner lookin rough since retiring

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

how do we know trump is even stressed about anything in his life? dude takes extra long weekends off. of course his wife, children, and everyone else in the world hate him but how is that any different than the rest of his 72 years on this plane of existenz

Serf
May 5, 2011

petit choux posted:

heheh I have a lot of respect for you and agree with almost everything you've ever said in these here forums, and I don't want to trifle over about two sentences in an otherwise really great movie that we both love. I think "ships burning of the ships off Rigel" and such was too idiosyncratic and that diminished the beauty of arguably the most profound moment in the film. But it still put its point across and it's still a great film.

Cheers

you can't even get the line right

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
So ugh did that Okeefe clown release his CNN tapes?

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Winkie01 posted:

yeah it was some nonsense recorded back in 2009

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Winkie01 posted:

yeah apparently it was cnn calling fox news mean or something lmao

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Winkie01 posted:

yes cnn has admitted defeated and are closing their offices now

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

petit choux posted:

Cheers

your opinion is fine and good especially when out laid like this

don't claim to know the objective truth that it's weak

yeah it's me getting triggered over movies i don't even like, injecting myself into slapfights between others; sorry

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

Osama Bin Laden studied gender theory at the Frankfurt School and i am glad Trump is here to put a stop to it

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

triple sulk posted:

hosed up if true

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Squizzle posted:

i likedevery undscdupted laufh we saw from her because she seemed sponyaneously to become the dorkiest rral hunab alive

i get mot likibg her policies but she actually seems like an acceptable person to eat dinner w or chug wine w at a party

Squizzle if you are trying to kill yourself rn please seek help, for srs

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Unperson_47 posted:

how do we know trump is even stressed about anything in his life? dude takes extra long weekends off. of course his wife, children, and everyone else in the world hate him but how is that any different than the rest of his 72 years on this plane of existenz

ultimately at his core a narcissist wants to be adored at all times, so as long as he has his parade of sycophants, he's g2g

in order to feel stress he has to give a poo poo about the job he's doing, which he doesn't

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

yes cnn has admitted defeated and are closing their offices now

closed news network
canceled news network
currently nonexistant network
chili con carne

MEATLOAF MEATLOAF

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Stefan Prodan posted:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/23/politics/matt-gaetz-town-hall-disrupters/index.html

What a oval office rofl

"Candace Preston, a staffer for Rep. Gaetz, holds up signs that are his backup plan if protestors disrupt his Thursday night town hall - his speech printed entirely on posters."

lol so loving cowardly

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Comrade Cheggorsky posted:

Osama Bin Laden studied gender theory at the Frankfurt School and i am glad Trump is here to put a stop to it

he's a third plane feminist

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Winkie01 posted:

BREAKING NEWS: CNN said fox news are bad bad journalists back in 2009. stop the loving presses

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

thrawn527 posted:

Watching this CPAC stream is crazy. It's wall-to-wall pure-strain Conservative bullshit.

it really underscores teh difference between the left and the right in america. a left wing equivalent of cpac would need to be something like if that tumblr convention was organized by larouchies, and even then it would fall well short of the insanity of cpac

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

petit choux posted:

Cheers

It's k, I still love. We must hold together in these trying times.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

:whitewater:

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

SpaceGoku posted:

yeah it was some nonsense recorded back in 2009

triple sulk posted:

loving :lol:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

lol so loving cowardly

I want see this in action I'm sure the massive own will placate the crowds baying for blood

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

this is the uncanny valley and its ghighly triggering

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Stefan Prodan posted:

What a oval office rofl

1st question: "How much tax payer money did you use to make those signs?"

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

he's a third plane feminist

:vince:

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Unperson_47 posted:

if his staff can manage to keep him in a bubble of praise and happiness and make sure to only ever spoon-feed him positive news and never let him get a glimpse of the simmering hatred the rest of the world has for him, maybe even including never letting him meet with world leaders again, then he will be perfectly happy and content

e: they might also have to physically wipe his rear end sometimes, not sure on that, jury still out

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

MacheteZombie posted:

1st question: "How much tax payer money did you use to make those signs"

less than giving the speech via lrad

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

shovelbum posted:

less than giving the speech via lrad

:lol:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

i still don't, can't, won't, shouldn't, and don't want to know how ted cruz's face exists in our reality

lovecraftian impossible geometry and etc.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
also telling protestors what you're going to do about their protests ahead of time probably isn't all that effective

I'm mean I'm not a hateful alt right conservative rear end in a top hat so my vantage point may not be similar, but,

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Stefan Prodan posted:

What a oval office rofl

burma shave ads getting weird

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgmoMO66uPg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008