Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Since Kim Jong il passed away who else would take the place as best golfer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Yes, he has continued to claim his win was vastly bigger than it is, no, he does not care about reality.

Truck Stop Daddy
Apr 17, 2013

A janitor cleans the bathroom

Muldoon

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

What did they change

NM, they made Goebbels look less attractive, a thing I never thought I would say

Truck Stop Daddy
Apr 17, 2013

A janitor cleans the bathroom

Muldoon
lol also came across this:

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

"Should you tell that story? I think you should. You should probably fellate me a bit now, friend."

Lol, look at all those cackling sycophants. Sad!

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Richard Spencer showed up at CPAC and was shamefully permitted to live.

They kicked him out, but like half-measures, y'know?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Well they did not LITERALLY kick him out, that's a missed opportunity lol

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
The fact that he wasn't punched in the face repeatedly tells you how different things are from the Charlton Heston days of the GOP

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Even from the front, you can tell that his rear end is huge.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
That was a pretty funny and odd story.

I hope he gets results with his meetings here, and it's not just a publicity stunt that does not result in anything.

*ducks a shoe being thrown at him*

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Lol for real though do you all think trump has some kind of degenerative disease or brain parasites?

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lol for real though do you all think trump has some kind of degenerative disease or brain parasites?
yes its called steve bannon

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I was willing to believe it was just regular, all-american stupidity but I read that his dad got alhzeimer's when he was younger than president donald trump (lol) so I'm no longer willing to rule dementia out. I guess we'll find out over the course of his term since if there's really dementia then it will progress :shrug:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Captain Yossarian posted:

he literally has, for decades, been using an anti-hair loss drug that has dementia as one of its side effects. this is not a joke but nonetheless it is extremely lol

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

proof of concept posted:

wherein Tom Cotton gets dunked on by a 7-year-old:

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/834574772881203200

Tom Cotton's brutal televised owning has definitely been a highlight for my week

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Kjoery posted:

yes its called steve bannon

Lol

crazy cloud posted:

he literally has, for decades, been using an anti-hair loss drug that has dementia as one of its side effects. this is not a joke but nonetheless it is extremely lol

Lmao 😂

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

crazy cloud posted:

lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

crazy cloud posted:

can the american people sue that company or what lol

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Moridin920 posted:

can the american people sue that company or what lol

i think you will find that american companies are people and holding them responsible for their many nefarious actions will be defined later this year as a hate crime

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Minimalist Program posted:

Even from the front, you can tell that his rear end is huge.

He's got that Mexican grandma body

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Kjoery posted:

its actually quite common for the frog mans to claim to be liberals; their ecosystem is quite bizarre

e: forgot to include a lol:

false, they hate liberals, their mating call is "I'm actually basically a communist but the left is so much easier to make fun of these days" which is p lol considering who the president of the united states is

(it's jonald d trump (lol))

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

XMNN posted:

false, they hate liberals, their mating call is "I'm actually basically a communist but the left is so much easier to make fun of these days" which is p lol considering who the president of the united states is

(it's jonald d trump (lol))
yes, they all hate liberals, and some call themselves liberals simultaneously (for example, sargon of akkad)

the narrative is that "their [liberal] movement has been hijacked by extremists" and thus the counterculture backlash

e: also, lol @ politician being owned by a 7 yr-old child

crime weed fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Feb 23, 2017

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

proof of concept posted:

lol

did a fist pump at the heckler that shouted "prove it" in response to his "well we're a melting pot, we're all americans" platitudes lol

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
Please enjoy congressmen getting owned by their constituents. I just wish the videos played a little longer so the guys could respond.

http://www.avclub.com/article/please-enjoy-some-videos-republicans-getting-their-250874

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Steve bannon looks like he was born in yharnam

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Bust Rodd posted:

This is an emergency someone please repost that robocop thing or tell me who posted it so i can search I just skimmed the last 10 pages and I need it for a particular lol

oh no is it too late

reposting anyway cause I lol it

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Kjoery posted:

yes, they all hate liberals, and some call themselves liberals simultaneously (for example, sargon of akkad)

is he one of those "i'm a classical liberal" douches?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i can't wait for trump to give a state of the union speech and talk about his electoral college victory

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

i thought i was looking forward to the sotu the most, but then this thread reminded me there's going to be a correspondant's dinner too

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Looking forward to Trump losing the next election and continuing to talk about his great win 4 years ago, just tremendous, nobody thought it was possible.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/834750917916385280

the liberals might hurt me :suicide:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

yeah lefties are the big gun nuts.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

That's pretty awesome considering Gabby Giffords is a democratic Congress person who was shot by Republican, iirc

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

is he one of those "i'm a classical liberal" douches?
maybe, he just claims to be a liberal and then immediately goes on to talk about sjws, the evils of feminism, how insane all the leftists have become, etc (so if those things are included in classical liberalism then sure)

he even makes videos for the frog people lol (note: the video itself is unfunny garbage but the thumbnail is p spicy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNx_IXD2IEo

crime weed fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Feb 23, 2017

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Are there any famous/recent cases of paid protestors? I mean, I know they're all just saying that to dismiss the real protestors, but I'm curious if it's ever been reality

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Are there any famous/recent cases of paid protestors? I mean, I know they're all just saying that to dismiss the real protestors, but I'm curious if it's ever been reality

the reason they say is it the tea party was astrotufring by the koch brothers. anytime the right bitches about something it's projection.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

proof of concept posted:

I like the sarcastic "thanks for coming!! :rolleyes: " from the kid at the end lol

I wonder if PBS is getting record-breaking donations now?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Dial-a-Dog posted:

this poo poo happens all the time where its basically a near-100% guarantee that every rally has staff

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/07/crowd-hiring-politics-campaign-2016/399002/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Dial-a-Dog posted:

and it also happens in reverse

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-toronto-g20-riot-fraud-undercover-police-engaged-in-purposeful-provocation/19928