Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The great hog war will become the us version of the emu war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i was hunting wild boar but my whore wife replaced my normal wine with strong wine and the dang thing gored me and now i'm dead

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i was hoping the other kind of pigs were gonna be slaughtered but this is good too

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i was hunting wild boar but my whore wife replaced my normal wine with strong wine and the dang thing gored me and now i'm dead
wish i had waited another 12 months to blast through that show. now i have to wait for new episodes like a sucker

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

SIMPLER TIMES WERENT THEY SELMY?

back when you had a ancient spear in hand with your blue jeans on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zCwBjCQqpY&t=94s

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
sa told me to invest in halberd futures weeks ago and i didnt listen

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Personally I think a rigorous screening process would be more appropriate.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJGd7G2wYuU

Imperial Hippo
Aug 14, 2006
Study the past, if you would divine the future
The Aussie's tried this with Emu's, but it didn't work so well. They should have hired some Texans, probably.

naem
May 29, 2011

That's the one right there

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

gary oldmans diary posted:

sa told me to invest in halberd futures weeks ago and i didnt listen

fuuuuck hunting pigs with halbreds would be fuggin AWWWWWWESOME

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Nooner posted:

fuuuuck hunting pigs with halbreds would be fuggin AWWWWWWESOME

Until you end up gored by a pack of hogs

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I wish I had a pack of hogs that did my bidding, then I could wage war on texas sorghum farmers. I hate those prideful fucks

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Psycho Society posted:

I wish I had a pack of hogs that did my bidding

Try joining ICP

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Juggalos consume hardly any sorghum.

Wait, does Faygo have sorghum in it?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Texas farmer: lol give us all the water in your aquifers!! we're making dumb cash crops like pecans with no real value for society! but farmer make food! give water!

me: Everything is bigger in texas? *releases ravenous war pigs* It was a BOAR to meet you, sir...

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i love loving up sorghum and blaming it on innocent pigs

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i love loving up sorghum and blaming it on innocent pigs

Hell ya bro. Texans should be paying to shoot you from a helicopter but instead some innocent swine are taking the fall for you.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
boss liked the tannerite hog video

naem
May 29, 2011

stabbing

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

stabbing

Last year I had to stab a hog out and choke its snout till it died after shooting it. Sorry about your mom

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced by necessity, neither desiring it nor transgressing its limit, there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful
I read a forum about hunting hogs with dogs (a fascinating subject I hope to get into some day) and all the hog hunters are complaining that the helicopter hunters are killing all the hogs, to the point that they'll castrate and release some hogs they catch so they can get bigger. Lol!

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
this will probably kill a big portion of the vulture population as fallout

also no way in hell am i eating pork from around here

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

R-Type posted:

Last year I had to stab a hog out and choke its snout till it died after shooting it. Sorry about your mom

Lol, I remember my first hog hunt, it went into the bush after we'd wounded it
So I shouldered my rifle, squated down and followed it in with my sidearm.

Stumbled upon it (in hindsight, it was probably in shock)

Put a full mag, 16 rounds of 9mm into it until it keeled over.

Ahh, those were simpler times, I tell you.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I had pork ribs last night for dinner. I bought htem at the market instead of spearing the pig and cleaning it and poo poo. for $5 I think I got the better deal of just cooking with 0 effort.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

your friend a dog posted:

Weird how socially stunted, irl-isolated goons consider hunting and killing packs of dangerous wild animals 'creepy', but thats SA for u.
as kids we would get together in groups and throw rocks at the wild boar to get them to run at us and then we'd scatter and only one of us got injured and that kid was kind of slow in body and mind

are you seriously afraid of poo poo 8 year old girls play with

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
anyway for a real update texas finally authorized the use of warfarin against hogs so i guess we'll see from here how it plays out. I think Louisiana is still prohibiting it tho

scuba school sucks posted:

Literally me IRL.
How'd you get the man to pose for it

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Did they really name their death chemical War Faring? Little fuckin' on-the-nose there, patent office guy.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
has anyone mentioned that feral pigs have outsmarted texas each and every other time texas has tried messing with them and are still more alive than ever loving up the ecosystem faster than ten trillion oil wells because that's an important thing to know about this the greatest of states shiner bock is really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

proof of concept posted:

has anyone mentioned that feral pigs have outsmarted texas each and every other time texas has tried messing with them and are still more alive than ever loving up the ecosystem faster than ten trillion oil wells because that's an important thing to know about this the greatest of states shiner bock is really good

pigs are smart - smarter than texans apparently!

:smugdon:

• Locked thread