Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It would be foolish to assume that any large group of people doesn't have some bad actors in it for one reason or another but imo it is also foolish to discount the group based on that.

:snypa: lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

facts don't mean anything anymore. words don't mean anything anymore.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

basically everything is smoke and mirrors, and always has been

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Son of Rodney posted:

Looking forward to Trump losing the next election and continuing to talk about his great win 4 years ago, just tremendous, nobody thought it was possible.

Can't change a horse in mid stream. Can't change a rabies infected horse actively trying to drown its rider in mid stream. Can't do it.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I'm watching a youtube video of a fat man playing darts and lolling about the thought of Trump being the president.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/2/23/1636946/-Trump-s-disgusting-military-operation-tries-to-deport-woman-in-hospital-with-brain-tumor

haha deporting a memory loss nose bleeding brain tumor patient BECAUSE SHES NOT MURCIAN!
PRIASE JESSUS ANOTHER TERRIST IS DEPORTED!

lol Trump's America

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

happyhippy posted:

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/2/23/1636946/-Trump-s-disgusting-military-operation-tries-to-deport-woman-in-hospital-with-brain-tumor

haha deporting a memory loss nose bleeding brain tumor patient BECAUSE SHES NOT MURCIAN!

lol Trump's America

another american job... saved

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
They're crossing the border, hiding their nukes inside of brain tumors

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's going to be funny in a couple of years when the effects of trump's immigration policy are fully realized and we're paying like 10% more for fruit and vegetable and no construction work is getting done because the jobs being "taken by immigrants" pay poo poo and are really hard work that even the poorest white trash piece of poo poo trump voter would never think of taking them up. those types of jobs also tend to require being in shape.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Well it's not like she was going to be able to afford treatment anyway

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

american graves for american workers

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Groovelord Neato posted:

is he one of those "i'm a classical liberal" douches?

He's a guy who talks so much you wanna shove him in a locker.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
In all fairness American tumor havers will soon be mass deported.... from the land of the living when healthcare collapses.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Son of Rodney posted:

Looking forward to Trump losing the next election and continuing to talk about his great win 4 years ago, just tremendous, nobody thought it was possible.

Some third party progressive will legit split the vote in 2020 and trump will win with 30% of the popular vote somehow because it was hillarys turn for sure in 2020

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

happyhippy posted:

lol Trump's America

There was a bomb...in her BRAIN!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a snuke in her snizz

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Kuato posted:

Some third party progressive will legit split the vote in 2020 and trump will win with 30% of the popular vote somehow because it was hillarys turn for sure in 2020

lol this is 100% going to happen, and we will also see trump's dilz leading up to the election

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/834801310574731264

https://twitter.com/Olivianuzzi/status/834800957896740865
https://twitter.com/Olivianuzzi/status/834801448865132545

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

FuhrerHat posted:

basically everything is smoke and mirrors, and always has been

Perception is reality friend. Just lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato posted:

if she gears up for another run I hope somebody shoots her or something

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

proof of concept posted:

if she gears up for another run I hope somebody shoots her or something

hopefully someone finds her phylactery in the goldman sachs scrooge mckduck vault and she's dead by then.

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Addendum

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/02/23/cpac-organizer-denounces-alt-right-as-left-wing-fascist-group/

lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Honestly I'm glad there are conservatives that are sane and who will go "lol that dude is a nazi get him the gently caress outta here."

That's probably most conservatives but you know how poo poo gets played up (on both sides).

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

they aren't sane, it's just they know it'll play poorly. bannon said breitbart was the publication for the alt right.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
The left/right wing split as you know it is a politically created illusion.

Both Communism and Fascism are authoritarian systems where the state wields massive amounts of power.

The real right wing is nearly Anarchistic, where the individual wields the most power.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Both Communism and Fascism are authoritarian systems where the state wields massive amounts of power.

The real right wing is nearly Anarchistic, where the individual wields the most power.

lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

i dont think you know what communism means and are maybe referring to some specific implementation of so-called communism probably stalinism

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

Honestly I'm glad there are conservatives that are sane and who will go "lol that dude is a nazi get him the gently caress outta here."

That's probably most conservatives but you know how poo poo gets played up (on both sides).

they arent sane tho they tried saying he was a left wing extremist :lol:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
You can see it in America, which is a Corporate Fascist state. But it also is somewhat communist.

The distribution of welfare, along with huge distribution points such as Walmart shows that communism wouldn't look very different than this situation. Everyone gets a stipend from the government and then you go to a distribution point for goods and services.

Of course America still has something of a free market, so there is still some choice

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Moridin920 posted:

lol you think they did it because of that.
Its the bad PR he would give to the place, not that they don't agree with him.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

happyhippy posted:

lol you think they did it because of that.
Its the bad PR he would give to the place, not that they don't agree with him.

Professor SJW posted:

they arent sane tho they tried saying he was a left wing extremist :lol:

Sometimes I have moments of wild optimism :(

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

they invited a transphobic, homophobic, fascist, misogynist racist as a speaker until it came out he also advocated pedophilia. richard spencer is normally totes welcome there.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Definitely lolled when I saw that attempt to brand the alt right as more evil liberalism

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

quote:

“People want to talk to me,” Spencer told NBC News from outside the Gaylord National Harbor complex.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Why are so many things in the us called Gaylord

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmao at both "People want to talk to me" like the most bullies middleschool kid ever and also "Gaylord" and their juxtaposition

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

remember all the goons who cried about this bitch getting punched? lol

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Apparently Trump is dumb enough to let Sessions go after recreational marijuana lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Professor SJW posted:

remember all the goons who cried about this bitch getting punched? lol

Its because smart goons saw this coming

http://tucson.com/news/local/crime/...82062bd07b.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010