Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Human beings are hard-wired to respond negatively to many harmful things, be it roar of a sabertooth tiger, or odd excessive growths.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Why do those incel guys always want to gently caress their moms? Jesus.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

sassassin posted:

Human beings are hard-wired to respond negatively to many harmful things, be it roar of a sabertooth tiger, or odd excessive growths.

I don't see you upset about your head

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

The Saddest Rhino posted:

How big is the incel community in voat

All of them

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

walrusman posted:

Well it's probably the only woman in their life who has expressed anything more positive than disgust/disdain toward them, so it's understandable, but still gross.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

walrusman posted:

Only woman in their lives who hasn't automatically cringed with disgust at their presence, I'm guessing.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

LethalGeek posted:

Plus much like Thin Privilege's old AV her poo poo is so edited to hide all the flaws of being that drat big , but when people pointed this out to her she started trying to deny it.

I mainly wanted to say this cause I miss their AV.

I miss it too, but someone kept buying me the newbie avatar, I think it was probably a mod who did not like me.

Here you go

And for your reading pleasure, the thing that gave me my username:

http://thisisthinprivilege.org/

I would post quotes but there's just too many. The FAQ is pretty wonderful as well.

zoux posted:

Remember when the fat hate subreddit became so virulent and toxic and irl harassing that it led the sub being closed and a "first amendment outrage" crisis. They moved to voat, the disgusting wide-open alt-reddit for white supremacists and pedophiles and became one of the top subbed forums because people on the internet love to talk about how much they hate fat people?

I wonder if it's because people just have this natural inclination towards bigotry and fat people are an acceptable class to exercise those feelings on.

You can get a special star or something next to your name if you submit a photo showing you're not fat.

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 18:04 on Feb 23, 2017

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'm the clone-stamped hair.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Thin Privilege posted:

I miss it too, but someone kept buying me the newbie avatar, I think it was probably a mod who did not like me.

Here you go

I would post quotes but there's just too many. The FAQ is pretty wonderful as well.

This page is a treasure trove.

"We have the scars to prove that maintaining a fat -> thin transition means your life becomes dedicated to rationing that one meal to last three days and to squeezing exercise into every bit of free time available."

Divide one meal over 3 days? At a normal 9 meals over 3 days, it would mean they have to cut their calories by 89% to lose any weight. Plus she mentions lots of exercise. That's impossible that her metabolism could run on that few calories.

Unless her ordinary meal is an extra-large pizza, a whole box of donuts, and a milkshake. Actually, this is probably the best explanation besides the person who wrote this page is outright lying.

"A daily gently caress you to…
…people who believe fat poor folks are “food addicted” and need to be “helped” by having caloric and cheap options in their area made less caloric and more expensive."

Wait - people want to help the poor by making healthy foods more affordable, and this page is saying that's a bad thing? Maybe the author is angry because this puts more responsibility on the individual to make healthy choices once the price deterrent is reduced.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

green chicken feet posted:

Wait - people want to help the poor by making healthy foods more affordable, and this page is saying that's a bad thing? Maybe the author is angry because this puts more responsibility on the individual to make healthy choices once the price deterrent is reduced.

Well, yes. 99.999999 percent of fats are fat because of poor willpower. They can't handle responsibility, apparently,

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I've always believed we need to treat food addiction similar to how we treat other forms of addiction. If shaming someone off Heroin worked so well, there wouldn't be so many Heroin addicts, so obviously alternate methods like counseling are necessary for a lot of people.

Its funny how on SA people are so much more sympathetic to drug addicts compared to fat people even though the causes and mechanisms of addiction are the same.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
What are you on about? The lunatics into heavy drug use get vilified all the time.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Too fat? Work out some and change your diet a bit.

Addicted to crack? Try heroin instead!

either way, the end result is arm reduction so this checks out

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
We have a sub forum for drug addicted. It's called TCC. We also have a forum for fat goons. It's called every forum on SA

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

poptart_fairy posted:

What are you on about? The lunatics into heavy drug use get vilified all the time.

Go into TCC and reply to an addiction post with "Have you tried just Not doing heroin/coaine/bath salts/etc?" and see how it goes.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

Thin Privilege posted:

quote:

I’ve seen it from the ‘liberal’ left mocking trump for being fat. I don’t like him, but fat phobia is fat phobia. I just saw a meme on Facebook. Someone photoshopped him to be bigger than he is and calling him blotus.

:laffo:

I thought fat people were supposed to have a good sense of humor?

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Panfilo posted:

Go into TCC and reply to an addiction post with "Have you tried just Not doing heroin/coaine/bath salts/etc?" and see how it goes.

Those are the lunatics that get vilified here. There is no more sympathy for druggies than fatties - there's repeated pushes to get rid of TCC because of those druggies.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
What the gently caress, shut up all of you. Jesus.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

green chicken feet posted:

This page is a treasure trove.

"We have the scars to prove that maintaining a fat -> thin transition means your life becomes dedicated to rationing that one meal to last three days and to squeezing exercise into every bit of free time available."

Divide one meal over 3 days? At a normal 9 meals over 3 days, it would mean they have to cut their calories by 89% to lose any weight. Plus she mentions lots of exercise. That's impossible that her metabolism could run on that few calories.

If your average meal is 6,000 calories, then yes, that's how the math works out. Also that's probably a contributing factor.

I dunno. The reason I get worked up over this stuff is that it's one of the major reasons I hit full-on morbid so early in my life. There's a level of hopelessness to this poo poo and as background radiation it fucks up a fat person's perspective. Getting out of that state took a lot less willpower than I thought it would because poo poo like this makes it seem way more difficult than it is, but deciding to try took a lot more willpower than it should have for the same reason.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 1 minute!
Soiled Meat
It's baffling that people who are scared of dieting don't understand basic mathematical and physical concepts. If you weight 300 kilos and eat 6000 kcal to sustain your girth, then you don't need to jump to a slightly overweight-after-Christmas person's 1300 kcal meal plan, you can just do what the thinner person did and subtract 1000 kcal a day from your diet.

I know I'm yelling into void, but it legitimately makes me angry how many people lack even the most fundamental skills required to keep them alive.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I remember having a larger lady with multiple hernia claim she could run faster than me.

(I was working as a shelf stocker at the time, four hours a night of moderate running and moderate lifting does a body good.)

I said "cool ,the road is out there let's race" instantly the excuses come out.

Needless to say, the race doesn't happen.

The women had her guts pouring out of her abdomen and couldn't walk up two flights of stairs in less than 15 minutes and still felt like she was healthy enough to run. Like if you are fat I don't care, just don't deny reality. It's almost insulting to those of us who live in it.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Where's the post from the fat girl who claimed to run a 4 minute mile?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

EmmyOk posted:

"Wow great content, Emmy, here is some of my own!"

^This could be you!!!!!

I just wanted to tell you that you tried to save us and i appreciate it.

http://imgur.com/gallery/aTLi7

Just take some poo poo from here you nerds

very probs :nws:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
What's so aug about this

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Jestery posted:

What's so aug about this

Hes not waiting for the bus at the ACTUAL BUS STATION BEHIND HIM YOU IDIOT ITS RAINING

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Jestery posted:

What's so aug about this

the subreddit of the traveling pants

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Garrand posted:

Where's the post from the fat girl who claimed to run a 4 minute mile?

Is that Ragen aka Iron Fat? It sounds like something she'd claim.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Romeo Rose sure looks _______ these days

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Picnic Princess posted:

Romeo Rose sure looks hot these days

Why do you like romeo rose

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jestery posted:

What's so aug about this

That man is CTA ready. No one gonna be taking the seat next to him. He may as well be a sleeping homeless guy with a visibly moist poo poo stain.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Hihohe posted:

Hes not waiting for the bus at the ACTUAL BUS STATION BEHIND HIM YOU IDIOT ITS RAINING

Romeo Rose is racist though, he wouldn't want to be around black people. I know that's not actually Romeo Rose.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Everyone loose but you, Tom. You go to jail.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
100 years ago the average onset of menstruation was 16, so get out of here with that :biotruths: nonsense, Tom. Looser.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer
Million year ago, Tom see young woman and drag her into cave. Now woman have rights. Law stop Tom. Tom sad.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Jestery posted:

What's so aug about this

It's literally from an Onion article.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Fathis Munk posted:

I just wanted to tell you that you tried to save us and i appreciate it.

http://imgur.com/gallery/aTLi7

Just take some poo poo from here you nerds

very probs :nws:

He just wants to ride eternal on the highways of val'halla.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Nature made protons and electrons but forget neutrons and let's not even talk about the constituent particles of all that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

He just wants to ride eternal on the highways of val'halla.

WITNESS!

• Locked thread