Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

texaholic posted:

Bannon and Priebus talking at CPAC right now

Simultaneously, I hope, which each one trying to talk over the other. It's only fitting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Bannon has called the media "the opposition party" 3 times now. They've only been on stage for like 5 minutes.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Former Everything posted:

jesus, sqizzle posts are unreadable

what's it going to take to get someone to put that gimmick in the loving trash where it belongs?

is everyone going to have to start fake-drunkposting or what?

I can read his posts just fine :colbert:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

shovelbum posted:

maybe we all would've gotten meningitis and died

Stop man, thinking about what ifs is just too much for me

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Weeping Wound posted:

i cant read at all

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

the reality seems pretty lame imo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

tadashi posted:

Simultaneously, I hope, which each one trying to talk over the other. It's only fitting.

i hope they come on like a school-travelling group of anti-smoking "cool" douchebags

hey man, let's "rap" about the white race

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
jesus bannon looks like poo poo warmed over. that alcoholic nose is the best tho

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

TheWevel posted:

holy poo poo, new lasagna cat?

buckle up, it's five hours long :supaburn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgmoMO66uPg

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Yinlock posted:

booze is also proof of the exact opposite, to be fair

booze is good. probably gooder than weed and god is love and i love booze so while i respect yr opinion: :wrong:

who cares tho look at this hilarious wapo article that you guys have probably discussed but i was at work so here it is anyway

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.36f408b59a65

tl;dr: conservatives are stuck in their own lil safe space lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

actually it's both, and then #1 runs straight into #2 and the side that spends all their time making battle vans wins

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Chokes McGee posted:

beep beep total recall is on the phone

:twisted:

the sequel to minority report

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm Jimmy fallon

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

anime was right posted:

i cant read at all

that's fine, literacy is optional when it comes to posting

:justpost: and it'll all fall into place

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

jesus bannon looks like poo poo warmed over. that alcoholic nose is the best tho

bannon's at the "just about to die" stage of alcoholism

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
We'll never know why this happened

quote:

The suspect in Wednesday night’s triple shooting in Olathe allegedly told a bartender in Clinton, Mo., before he was arrested that he had killed two Middle Eastern men, The Star has learned.

The suspect, Adam Purinton, a 51-year-old Olathe resident, was drinking at a bar in an Applebee’s in Clinton when he was arrested early Thursday, about five hours after the shooting, police said. The suspect reportedly told the bartender that he needed a place to hide out.

At least one witness reportedly heard the suspect yell “get out of my country” shortly before shooting men he thought were Middle Eastern. Both men, engineers at Garmin, appear to be originally from India.

Witnesses said the suspect was in Austins drinking and making racial slurs. At one point, they said, one of the regulars stood up to the man.

Neighbors in the Scarborough neighborhood said the suspect may have suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder. He also may have recently been diagnosed with a serious illness.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

That DICK! posted:

I'm Jimmy fallon

what's fallon been up to, i missed what he did/is doing

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

fake news

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Burt Sexual posted:

That's how he always looks. I mean seriously, are there any photos of him where he doesn't look like he just crawled out of a dumpster after a five day binge?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

anarchy = local farmers market

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

That's how he always looks. I mean seriously, are there any photos of him where he doesn't look like he just crawled out of a dumpster after a five day binge?

i'm still pretty sure he doesn't bathe

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Probably upset about coal mining

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
welp just killed some guys... time to shack up at Applebees and wait for the heat to die down

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Weeping Wound posted:

that's fine, literacy is optional when it comes to posting

:justpost: and it'll all fall into place

postin postin postin

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

TheWevel posted:

holy poo poo, new lasagna cat?

This one is my new fave so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_NeqMAAsBk

"I thought the frame was a mirror"

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Captain_Maclaine posted:

every picture I've seen of him he has the big red gin blossom nose, but he's gradually looking worse and worse

like in 2014 he didn't have that huge constellation of liver spots at his temple, and his face wasn't nearly as puffy

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Unperson_47 posted:

time for the most depressing realtalk anyone has ever posted here

i don't drink or do drugs and i read this thread and sometimes post daily

:hf:

Me too, think I need to take the awful app off the phone. Too much time, too easy to shitpost, too easy for full nihilism now

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Yinlock posted:

nightly vodka filled hot tub action. He pickles himself in booze and sits on the jets for maximum butt chug

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

That guy's economy was just really, really anxious

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Yinlock posted:

:same:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Weeping Wound posted:

typos are fine but forcing typos isn't great imo

squizzle is a good poster and i would like to read his posts easier

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

SpaceGoku posted:

every picture I've seen of him he has the big red gin blossom nose, but he's gradually looking worse and worse

like in 2014 he didn't have that huge constellation of liver spots at his temple, and his face wasn't nearly as puffy

Reminder that Trump takes a drug that treats Rosacea meaning he's also possibly wearing cover-up when we see him.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

looks like a bay area farmer's market

betcha the conservative that posted that feels p embattled after telling his neighbors who he voted for

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

im the organic

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

In a closet somewhere, there is a portrait of Bannon growing more and more handsome, right next to the portrait of Trump with normal hands and the reliquary for Miller's hair

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

eh I dunno I always greet my Applebee's bartender with "I need a place to hide out"

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

kids with conservative beliefs should be bullied relentlessly imho

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

tadashi posted:

Reminder that Trump takes a drug that treats Rosacea meaning he's also possibly wearing cover-up when we see him.

i think there's a treatment for that called "don't spray-tan yourself every second of every day you weirdo"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Jews
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/834841926243323904

• Locked thread