Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

paranoid randroid posted:

welp just killed some guys... time to shack up at Applebees and wait for the heat to die down

Pretty suburban thing to do tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Sure we will

From the article posted:

Neighbors in the Scarborough neighborhood said the suspect may have suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder. He also may have recently been diagnosed with a serious illness.
Mental illness. Duh. There's no such thing as racism or bigotry, those are made up liberal words. He's just a mentally ill guy being unfairly stigmatized by the intolerant left!

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

SpaceGoku posted:

every picture I've seen of him he has the big red gin blossom nose, but he's gradually looking worse and worse

like in 2014 he didn't have that huge constellation of liver spots at his temple, and his face wasn't nearly as puffy

It's quite likely he's approaching the terminus of a downward spiral he's been on for a while. I'd feel bad for him, if he had even a single redeeming quality whatsoever.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

anime was right posted:

i cant read at all

turn on your monitor

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

murked by dragon posted:

kids with conservative beliefs should be bullied relentlessly imho

adults too

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/o_ema/status/834842151523643393

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Yinlock posted:

actually it's both, and then #1 runs straight into #2 and the side that spends all their time making battle vans wins

If we're lucky, #1 gets to decorate their war machines with #2

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Chokes McGee posted:

turn on your monitor

now i see some weirdo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

smh at giving business to applebees

why don't you take refuge from the cops in a local business, you corporate shill

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/834842275633098753

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Pander posted:

Sure we will

Mental illness. Duh. There's no such thing as racism or bigotry, those are made up liberal words. He's just a mentally ill guy being unfairly stigmatized by the intolerant left!

He could've been a mentally ill man radicalized by the right, or a cold-blooded right wing racist murderer, either way, a total mystery!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

thrawn527 posted:

President Bannon coming up now.

They should suck eachother off on stage.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

this is extremely very hitlery

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Citizen Tayne posted:

They should suck eachother off on stage.

Dicks too small and hidden under fat, would need a gopher to burrow in there and suck em off

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

pathetic little tramp posted:

This one is my new fave so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_NeqMAAsBk

"I thought the frame was a mirror"

Oh god the wow and flutter!

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Captain_Maclaine posted:

It's quite likely he's approaching the terminus of a downward spiral he's been on for a while. I'd feel bad for him, if he had even a single redeeming quality whatsoever.

He'll succumb to liver failure soon, which is plenty redeeming tbh

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Unlike Trump, I'd believe the job is getting to Bannon. His dreams of imposing a new order of ubermensch finally lined up perfectly, and he can't get the morons he relied on to get there to do what he wants

I hope when he dies it's feeling like a total failure with nothing but the pain of failing organs accompanying him into the grave

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Like, I can't think of even one. "His body might produce decent compost someday," doesn't even work since he's got to be literally toxic to the environment these days.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

yeah he's in the "will literally drop dead at any moment if he doesn't stop chugging booze 24/7" stage, and it's hard to be sad about that

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

anime was right posted:

now i see some weirdo

plug in your monitor first

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

🤔

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

shovelbum posted:

He could've been a mentally ill man radicalized by the right, or a cold-blooded right wing racist murderer, either way, a total mystery!

He was radicalized by Islam, duh.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

what the gently caress

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

murked by dragon posted:

kids with beliefs should be bullied relentlessly imho

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

this is fine

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

how very nite crew of you

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Chokes McGee posted:

plug in your monitor first

hello is this the it department. no not the eye tee department, the it department. is this department it???

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

murked by dragon posted:

kids with conservative beliefs should be bullied relentlessly imho

when i was like 9 i wrote a letter to president clinton asking him how he could allow children to be murdered because he vetoed a late term abortion ban lol

rural people are idiots but we're not all beyond salvation!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
So global corporations must be destroyed with less regulations? Bannon is a high school drop out?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

BUSH 2112 posted:

booze is good. probably gooder than weed

As evidenced by all the weed overdoses and hollowed out shells of human beings wandering the streets with hosed up faces thanks to weed.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

yeah he's in the "will literally drop dead at any moment if he doesn't stop chugging booze 24/7" stage, and it's hard to be sad about that

I'd send him some to expedite but he's not worth wasting even bottom shelf hooch on

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Yinlock posted:

He'll live for another thirty years.

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

Trade wars are for pussies, give me a fightin' war any day of the week!

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

Unlike Trump, I'd believe the job is getting to Bannon. His dreams of imposing a new order of ubermensch finally lined up perfectly, and he can't get the morons he relied on to get there to do what he wants

I hope when he dies it's feeling like a total failure with nothing but the pain of failing organs accompanying him into the grave

And some stinky diarrhea, Wallowing in his own filth

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Yinlock posted:

i think there's a treatment for that called "don't spray-tan yourself every second of every day you weirdo"

Isn't that cernovich's problem too?

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Bannon really is so much better at this than Trump. I can see why he has Bannon running everything.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

what the gently caress

Hahahaha hahaha

THE WORLD BURNS AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

anime was right posted:

hello is this the it department. no not the eye tee department, the it department. is this department it???

sir for the last time we're not fixing your computer. do you want fries or not

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

prefect posted:

He'll live for another thirty years.

nah he'll pop some pills and choke down a bullet in his bunker in about a decade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Junkyard Poodle posted:

And some stinky diarrhea, Wallowing in his own filth

he's already Steve Bannon so I think we're good on this one

• Locked thread