Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Yinlock posted:

what's fallon been up to, i missed what he did/is doing

https://twitter.com/TheIBang/status/833866373075968002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

I never heard Steve Bannon's voice until now. He sounds nothing like Darth Sidious so I was way off.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
it just occurred to me that the federal government is going to be run like a niche right wing news outlet for the next 4-8 years

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Why is Jake tapper so cool on such a poo poo network

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

jimmy fallon just wants to be your pall, gee, he doesn't want to be too hard on anyone, gosh golly

he wants us all to just get along, and we're failing him

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Phi230 posted:

Why is Jake tapper so cool on such a poo poo network

fox news has shep :shrug:

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Trapezound posted:

jimmy fallon just wants to be your pall, gee, he doesn't want to be too hard on anyone, gosh golly

he gave the fascist dictator of our country a noogie

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
spice time in about 20min (2:45pm EST)

https://www.whitehouse.gov/live/press-briefing-press-secretary-sean-spicer-10

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Last year a guy in my neighborhood was beaten to death with a shovel for being Muslim. Two blocks from me.

he was a traffic commisioner for the county and ran two charities for his hometown in Afghanistan and was basically the nicest guy in the world and some rear end in a top hat just straight up murdered him with a shovel because he didn't like his religion

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

eonwe posted:

let people post how they want

i like squiz and all but it's not that hard to type semi-coherently when drunk

see this post as proof

tho i do enjoy translating his drunken typing in my head

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

FrensaGeran posted:

he gave the fascist dictator of our country a noogie

yeah that really served to humanize him imo

talking about fallon

:v:

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Dude on stage just said that if fewer people have health insurance after a repeal, "That's a good thing."

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Cool!

https://twitter.com/o_ema/status/834846716314652672

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

thrawn527 posted:

Dude on stage just said that if fewer people have health insurance after a repeal, "That's a good thing."

and why is that did he say?

e: ^ NM. LIBERTY!!!!!1

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

[the clapping meme] the gop is a death cult [/the clapping meme]

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Burt Sexual posted:

MAGA FREEMARKETS OBOMBER LIEBERALS

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

:thunk:

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Burt Sexual posted:

Paraphrasing, but, "If IRS agents are no longer being sent to force you to sign up for health insurance, and numbers in rolls go down, then I'd say that's a good thing, because it means we've restored personal liberty."

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Well, when you think about it, death is the truest liberty of all

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

"the only freedom you deserve is the freedom to die" -- republican's spirit animal (which is a giant snapping turtle perpetually choking to death on a coyote even though it never dies, and it talks out of the coyote's mouth but everyone secretly knows that it's the turtle's voice)

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Business Gorillas posted:

fox news has shep :shrug:

I wish they would start their own news network where they get to report on the news.

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

jfc, texas, i know you're loving retarded since i was born there but you elected a guy who values a vague sense of "liberty" over access to health care

unironically

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Last year a guy in my neighborhood was beaten to death with a shovel for being Muslim. Two blocks from me.

he was a traffic commisioner for the county and ran two charities for his hometown in Afghanistan and was basically the nicest guy in the world and some rear end in a top hat just straight up murdered him with a shovel because he didn't like his religion

Do you have a link?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

cool okay so These People really believe these horrible things

where is the coherent message for those of us who believe exactly the opposite of these horrible things?? if someone, i don't kwno, maybe some... political party?.... could just emptyquote the entirety of cpac with a pithy "this, but the opposite, tbf"

yeah that'd be good

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Trapezound posted:

this is the rare instance where my preferences fall in line for the superior guitarist, Adam Sandler

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

all of these motherfuckers deserve to be murdered in the street but this universe is so goddamn bennigans that they'll never get what' should be truly coming.

republicanism is a loving mental disease

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
"Richard Spencer knows that for the rest of his life his best shot at getting attention is to talk about me," Yiannopoulos told POLITICO. "I don't begrudge him the scraps he craves."

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

SpaceGoku posted:

[the clapping meme] the gop is a death cult [/the clapping meme]

No no you must have misheard us, we support the cull industry
- GOP

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

does anyone have a link to t he madness? im out of weed

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

rip squizzle

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

You will find death to be most liberating, my friend. The flesh shall pass soon, and we shall free you from it. Your skeleton shall arise from the wet and foul remains, and until your skeleton can earn further liberation, into the next and darkest world, so shall you help to free the others so bound by the flesh.

TheWeepingHorse fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Feb 23, 2017

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

BONGHITZ posted:

does anyone have a link to t he madness? im out of weed

you found it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

this is excellent

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

:ughh:

https://mobile.twitter.com/healthcoach365/status/834433455815553024

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Utz posted:

"Richard Spencer knows that for the rest of his life his best shot at getting attention is to talk about me," Yiannopoulos told POLITICO. "I don't begrudge him the scraps he craves."

cripple fight!

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

fits my needs posted:

Do you have a link?

http://www.oregonlive.com/tigard/index.ssf/2016/02/portland-area_muslim_community.html

Edit: he wasn't a traffic commissioner but a traffic technician or something like that

Big Fat Iguana fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Feb 23, 2017

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

liberty or death sounds pretty appropriately american to me :shrug:

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

fits my needs posted:

Do you have a link?

I did a google search for traffic commissioner beaten to death with a shovel and got this beauty:

http://newsok.com/article/5443498

quote:

Christian Costello admitted to using illegal drugs, including methamphetamine and marijuana, the records show. He claimed to have smoked K2, synthetic marijuana, daily since he was 23. He went to an addiction wellness center in Louisiana in 2011, the records show.

quote:

He has claimed his body is a host for different spirits. Also last October, he cut his right wrist with his fingernails, saying he needed to see if the big, evil spirits inside him were picking on the baby spirits, the records show.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

squizzle tizzled a lil too mizzle then fizzled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Former Everything posted:

jfc, texas, i know you're loving retarded since i was born there but you elected a guy who values a vague sense of "liberty" over access to health care

unironically

lol is there a term for forcing liberty (liberty to die in this case) on someone? wonder what their support of euthanasia is

• Locked thread