Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

i want this person to die. it'll all be worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

SpaceGoku posted:

"the only freedom you deserve is the freedom to die" -- republican's spirit animal (which is a giant snapping turtle perpetually choking to death on a coyote even though it never dies, and it talks out of the coyote's mouth but everyone secretly knows that it's the turtle's voice)

Thread title please

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lol. I'm the constant tweeting about single payer mixed in with the tweets about the muslim brotherhood taking over the US & EU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Unperson_47 posted:

lol is there a term for forcing liberty (liberty to die in this case) on someone?

ya, "rad as hell"

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

but reall does "liberty" cover for voluntarily ending your life to end suffering?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

id have to turn autocorec bacl on and type w a modixum of awareness

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

i leave for lunch and this fuckin poo poo

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
CPAC owns!

https://twitter.com/o_ema/status/834848689579499522

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

how much did soros pay this one

see it's that easy to stay in the bubble

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Business Gorillas posted:

fox news has shep :shrug:

i would vote exremely hard for president shep smith in 2020

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/834844162235179009

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Does anyone have the video of Burgess saying that? We should get a national ad campaign running out of that.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Priorities :lol:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

What I don't like about Fallon is that everything he does come across a single fake, he's always got this forced breathless enthusiasm that's just irritating

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Not that anything here is impossible I sort of doubt tweets about whispers

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Big Fat Iguana posted:

http://www.oregonlive.com/tigard/index.ssf/2016/02/portland-area_muslim_community.html

Edit: he wasn't a traffic commissioner but a traffic technician or something like that

Just a friendly reminder, Portland OR and the Pacific Northwest in general have the greatest concentration of white supremacist groups in America.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Heh.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

it's easy to turn #health into #wealth if you dismember a letter and then flip it upside down just like they'll do to us

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Weeping Wound posted:

this is the rare instance where my preferences fall in line for the superior guitarist, Adam Sandler

i googled this and landed on a song that i couldn't finish, is this what you're talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4hsVgykjg0

the nicest thing i can say about this is that it deffo wasn't produced for me

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

eonwe posted:

lol. I'm the constant tweeting about single payer mixed in with the tweets about the muslim brotherhood taking over the US & EU

Not a million miles removed from the politics of Father Coughlin.

Unperson_47 posted:

but reall does "liberty" cover for voluntarily ending your life to end suffering?

you shall be freed from the illusion of peace - there is no fear where pain cannot end - the truth of torment shall be bestowed upon all - the generosity shall never end

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Trapezound posted:

cool okay so These People really believe these horrible things

where is the coherent message for those of us who believe exactly the opposite of these horrible things?? if someone, i don't kwno, maybe some... political party?.... could just emptyquote the entirety of cpac with a pithy "this, but the opposite, tbf"

yeah that'd be good

CPAC has always been like this, they just used bigger words to express themselves in the early days and they have a lot more attention now than they originally did.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Trump: "gently caress ford"

he's a chevy man, just like me

*votes against his best interests*

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lol

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Yinlock posted:

actually it's both, and then #1 runs straight into #2 and the side that spends all their time making battle vans wins

#TeamSoupedUpMurderVan

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Let's run this motherfucking poo poo into the ground

https://twitter.com/rdevro/status/834849846586654720

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Citizen Tayne posted:

Just a friendly reminder, Portland OR and the Pacific Northwest in general have the greatest concentration of white supremacist groups in America.

Yeah, there's a lot of white flight to the pacific northwest. I grew up in northern Idaho and lived in the town near the area with the headquarters of the Aryan Nations. People move to the pacific northwest because there are hella white people already there. My town was 95% white. A lot of people leave areas like California because "I can sell my lovely 2 bedroom house in LA for 500k+ and use that to buy a loving mansion in Idaho away from all the mexicans."

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Turdfuzz posted:

rip squizzle

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Citizen Tayne posted:

if you check the SPLC hate map like half the KKK chapters in the country are in the NE corner of Texas scattered between it and arkansas

there's definitely a lot of weird racists in Oregon but I think most of them are the ultra-libertarian types which is why he Bundy's did their thing there

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
cpac is occurring in that beautiful moment between being asked "well where do you want to eat, then?" and responding "i don't care"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Citizen Tayne posted:

he came from california

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

orange sky posted:

Let's run this motherfucking poo poo into the ground

https://twitter.com/rdevro/status/834849846586654720

Can't wait for Jefferson Brushless Sessions III to direct his peeps to ignore court orders

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

So I can't live in Portland because it's secretly surrounded by white supremacists. I can't live in Austin because it's in Texas. I can't live in Seattle and San Francisco because I can't afford it.

In what cool place should I live?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

tadashi posted:

CPAC has always been like this, they just used bigger words to express themselves in the early days and they have a lot more attention now than they originally did.

and also they or they-adjacents now control every branch, which is why i suddenly care about cpac's idea salad

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Mordiceius posted:

Yeah, there's a lot of white flight to the pacific northwest. I grew up in northern Idaho and lived in the town near the area with the headquarters of the Aryan Nations. People move to the pacific northwest because there are hella white people already there. My town was 95% white. A lot of people leave areas like California because "I can sell my lovely 2 bedroom house in LA for 500k+ and use that to buy a loving mansion in Idaho away from all the mexicans."

I liked living in Seattle and want to move back there as soon as I can

I liked things like: the ocean, elevation, an I-90 that isn't a blasted hellscape

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Right after the election, there was some interview with Obama where he seemed fairly confident that Obamacare wouldn't be wholesale repealed because people wouldn't stand for it. I just figured he was being optimistic because he didn't want to face having his entire legacy shattered but I guess he was onto something.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

tadashi posted:

So I can't live in Portland because it's secretly surrounded by white supremacists. I can't live in Austin because it's in Texas. I can't live in Seattle and San Francisco because I can't afford it.

cool places are full

Brooklyn is nice

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Unperson_47 posted:

No life is to sacred. You suffer until you die. That is liberty, freedom to suffer unencumbered by health care.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

tadashi posted:

the Iron City of Dis

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

looks like a bay area farmer's market

betcha the conservative that posted that feels p embattled after telling his neighbors who he voted for

This was actually posted by a far left shaman spiritual healer guy

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Weeping Wound posted:

I liked living in Seattle and want to move back there as soon as I can

I liked things like: the ocean, elevation, an I-90 that isn't a blasted hellscape

Yeah. I speak moreso of the inland northwest. Eastern Washington/Northern Idaho/Montana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
fk yea its a record 72 degrees out in MA rn! im gonna go get high and bask in the sunshine...

• Locked thread