Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

ivanka and kushner sitting there also for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

i can't imagine that import tax having legs. It would gently caress walmart so hard.

if trump wants it then he will demand it and he will get it

congress has no workable plan for the 2018 budget, they do not know what to do and need the white house to tell them

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tenderjerk posted:

tbf if I were Ken Bone and lived the day-to-day life of Ken Bone, I would own multiple copies of this sweater and run that gimmick into the ground as long as I can

I'd probably also wish for death constantly

makes me think of matthew lesko, who lives in the DC suburbs and really does wear those loud suits covered in question marks everywhere. i see him around town sometimes and it's always a hoot. (he also has the question marks all over his car)

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
brb going to smoke weed recreationally while i still can

plus its sunny out rn :cool:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
someone please link me to the milo busboys article it sounds hilarious

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

SpaceGoku posted:

if trump wants it then he will demand it and he will get it

congress has no workable plan for the 2018 budget, they do not know what to do and need the white house to tell them

I'm more thinking that there are several republican senators who have already gotten on the senate floor and condemned it. I'm not sure it'd have the votes in the senate to pass.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Weeping Wound posted:

they say that sleep is a small death. it's no surprise that every day when I wake up, I see

fires always fade

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 229 days!

Weeping Wound posted:

they say that sleep is a small death. it's no surprise that every day when I wake up, I see

Be gone evil forces. My souls is mine and I am alive!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/johnson_carrie/status/834877150595514368

This is my surprised face. I am very surprised.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Schnorkles posted:

i can't imagine that import tax having legs. It would gently caress walmart nearly every manufacturer and retailer so hard.

fixed

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Dunno if it was posted but the Trump website put out a statement that the media survey they ran last week is being thrown out because it was co-opted by the mainstream media and "thousand of Democrats" so they're running another survey :lol:

TBF I took their first one but I gave them a burner email that I haven't used in years, I wonder if they actually changed anything to get the answers they want.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

uh okay?

quote:

Kellyanne Conway, the first woman to run a successful U.S. presidential campaign, said Thursday that she doesn’t consider herself a feminist “in a classic sense” because the term is associated with being “anti-male” and “pro-abortion.”

Conway, who now serves as White House counselor to President Trump, made her comments at the Conservative Political Action Conference at National Harbor in Maryland, where she also praised Trump’s hiring of women and encouraged women to run for president.

“It’s difficult for me to call myself a feminist in a classic sense because it seems to be very anti-male, and it certainly is very pro-abortion, and I’m neither anti-male or pro-abortion,” Conway said during a conversation onstage with conservative commentator Mercedes Schlapp. “So, there’s an individual feminism, if you will, that you make your own choices. … I look at myself as a product of my choices, not a victim of my circumstances.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.7358642fd8ef

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

im the massive heart attack he will have in the next 10 years

wait... no im not

but i hope he dies anyways

SixPabst
Oct 24, 2006

Vintersorg posted:

im the massive heart attack he will have in the next 10 years

wait... no im not

but i hope he dies anyways

almost feel bad that he's just trying to make some cash by looking goofy but has to spend an entire day surrounded by coked up college republicans

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

huh huh huh yes please listen to me, owner and boss of one of the world's most monolithic and dysfunctional tech conglomerates, about startup culture

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

look at that jump in early november

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Hahahahahaha

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

kellyanne: im proud of the choices i made i guess you could say im pro-choice NO NOT THAT CHOICE!

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

weed owns

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Eh Ken Bone is just an average dude who wants money/fame. I think he voted for HRC or at least said he would for opportunism's sake? Unless he makes a garbo speech or preaches hate I have no problem with him and his preggo fetish

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 384 days!

C-Euro posted:

Dunno if it was posted but the Trump website put out a statement that the media survey they ran last week is being thrown out because it was co-opted by the mainstream media and "thousand of Democrats" so they're running another survey :lol:

TBF I took their first one but I gave them a burner email that I haven't used in years, I wonder if they actually changed anything to get the answers they want.
maybe they'll get someone who can handle both leading questions and grade school sentence structure.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Pete & Pee

https://twitter.com/dtamberelli/status/834879915749158914

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

For-profit immigrant internment camps on the way!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I really, really hate Fallon.

Fallon's dumb interviews with other non-Nazi candidates were unfunny and boring, but they weren't normalizing Nazis. That's why his interview with Donald was so bad. Admitted sexual deviant and Trayvon Martin murder-apologist, Ken Bone, similarly normalizes Nazis, while being unfunny and boring.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Cool! When do I get to move in?

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

skaboomizzy posted:

For-profit immigrant internment camps on the way!

He said there would be no mass deportations but many new criminals. Checks out. Im gunna go check out recreational weed now too.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Yossarian-22 posted:

Eh Ken Bone is just an average dude who wants money/fame. I think he voted for HRC or at least said he would for opportunism's sake? Unless he makes a garbo speech or preaches hate I have no problem with him and his preggo fetish

yeah even when it initially came out the general attitude i read from the thread was 'well that's a little gross but considering what it could be that's not really that bad'

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

what percentage of trump's overall campaign run was she at the helm for

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

what percentage of trump's overall campaign run was she at the helm for

depends on what you consider the starting point, but she took over after manafort

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

you fools! you're playing into his hands!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Yossarian-22 posted:

lol he's a white guy in middle america in a coal-affiliated job

there is literally a 0% chance he didn't vote for Trump and he was only "undecided" because he hadn't been paying attention

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

"I saw all these missing child posters all over town"

Fuckin :iceburn:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Yossarian-22 posted:

He is the archetypal, oblivious Donny voter-he totally voted for him. On the surface he appears harmless, almost endearing in his goofiness. But he can only afford to be so charmingly detached from reality because of the fact that he's exempted from any kind of societal oppression. The dude is an apologist for the murder of Trayvon Martin; he's trash, and always has been trash.

And even if he didn't vote for Don, he's now collaborating with the far right, Russia affiliated, terrorist organization known as the Republican party.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Reminder: Private prisons are hell dimensions that cost tons more per prisoner and only seems to exist for the objectives of profit and sheer spite.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Tainen posted:

Cool! When do I get to move in?

as soon as you want citizen, just follow these handy guidelines conveniently disguised as the US Criminal Code!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Coolguye posted:

depends on what you consider the starting point, but she took over after manafort

looks like august 17th. so she didn't even run it for the majority of the 2016 leg of the run

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Shageletic posted:

Reminder: Private prisons are hell dimensions that cost tons more per prisoner and only seems to exist for the objectives of profit and sheer spite.

which is why most states [even the crazy republican ones] are starting to cut down on their use

e: not for the hell dimension part, but the cost

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

lol he's a white guy in middle america in a coal-affiliated job

there is literally a 0% chance he didn't vote for Trump and he was only "undecided" because he hadn't been paying attention

Exactly. And he wasn't paying attention because of a massive empathy deficiency. gently caress him.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

*sexy sexy voice*

Reticulating spinessss.....

:bisonyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Bannon: White House is in unending battle for ‘deconstruction of the administrative state’

• Locked thread