Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Feminasty Slut posted:

Causally listening to CNN in the background has me worried that they're forgetting Donald is a retard. He should hold another press conference or something to remind everyone.

I think the WH is actually figuring out to not let Donald tweet, not let him hold press conferences or whatever, and keep him in the background having "official meetings"

Which is the way it actually functions but also the way it becomes dangerous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

It'll be interesting to see what happens next. Even under Obama individual DOJ offices had a lot of lee-way, to the point of running around the prohibition against acting against state's decriminalization, though that ameliiorated itself, especially in the second term.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Nichael posted:

it's the loving goldfish theory

I haven't heard this theory about fish sex :confused:

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

RUM HAM posted:

Cisco is a loving mess and every one of their solutions feels two decades old.

and yet somehow costs as much as a truly cutting edge solution created by a hungry small business (startup)

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

alnilam posted:

I haven't heard this theory about fish sex :confused:

Do you like fish dicks?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SpaceGoku posted:

yeah I mean a lot of kids who join gangs are just lonely boys looking for a place to belong, to feel like they mean something to the people around them

but if they cut someone or shoot someone because one of the ranking members told them to, that's real

no good solutions
The only good solution is immensely difficult. It's a complete overhaul of our society. Education, culture, and the media all need to be fixed, and voting rights for all citizens need to be protected. That'd be a ton of work though so anyway who cares. Bing bing bong bong *shoots self in dick*

Schnorkles posted:

I think the WH is actually figuring out to not let Donald tweet, not let him hold press conferences or whatever, and keep him in the background having "official meetings"

Quiet Don is ironically the most dangerous Donny. It keeps people comfortable.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

skaboomizzy posted:

looks like cirrhosis

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Some sort of backstory-significant curse is my guess.

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

He's not dying, he was blessed by Papa Nurgle and must share his gift with the world.

Scent of Worf posted:

He has AIDS the hiv virus and probably herpes simplex too, as well as gonorrhea the virus caused by the bacterium neisseria gonnorhoeae

Hodgepodge posted:

Putin tried to polonium him but he had already ascended to lichdom and now spite holds his disintegrating body together.

Hard to believe all of these are true, but the evidence can't be denied.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

predicting more outrage on this than everything else put together

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
lol if u don't admine lenin satan and darth vader

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

i mean, arnt the failed/thwarted ones already counted as that already at least when prosicuting. either way, he is loving monster dumbass if he thinks that this poo poo will help him, courts will shoot down faster.

Nichael posted:

Right, it's a complicated issue. There are times where I straight up feel bad for these broke brain, sad-boy Nazis. Some of them seem pathetic, and a lot of them are absolutely victims of the same systems they are now reinforcing. But it's also true that they're scummy fuckers, who deserve to be shoved into the proverbial locker every chance you get. Life's hosed.

same, i think they need to get hosed over but if some genuinely realize they hosed up or were wrong and want to make amends, then they should be allowed. i can see were some of their lines of thinking are with stuff but they are so broke brained that they think getting exploited by a bunch of dickhead wannabe facists will help them.

yeah, he doesnt give a gently caress. the GOP are too craven, greedy and/or cowardly to stop him. in the land of the blind the man with one eyed rules, and bannon is that man.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

yeah check back in a any time between week to four years from now to see if this will last

they did this poo poo at least half a dozen times on the campaign: trump would gently caress up bigly, face a huge backlash, spin his wheels trying to get out of the mud, bleed popularity, and then his campaign would get a lid on it and shut him up and shuttle him out of the spotlight where he could get cookies and milk to bribe him out of his tempie tantie and distract him from his phone and then they'd tow him out of the mud and get him back on course and a week or two later he'd be back to his old habits

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Epic High Five posted:

lol Bannon is going to destroy the entire country because he is a Leninist by his own admission, who admires Satan and Darth Vader, and he's going to pin it entirely on Trump who is just nodding along like an idiot, unaware of what's going on because Fox News hasn't said it in explicit terms yet and that's where like 90% of this intel comes from

bannon wants to destroy the state

bannon is the state

look at bannon's face

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

i wouldn't go by poo poo so spicy's rushed response to a question; we know he means nothing he says; when and if the executive order comes, since that's the only thing trump knows how to do, we'll see what happens

Conch Shell Corp posted:

That limo had a wife and kids

this poor child is now an orphan RIP

Lastgirl posted:

"you're the animals, you're the animals" I insist as I continue to spew vitriolic, divisive and shallow rhetoric

Lindsey O. Graham fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Feb 23, 2017

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

deadgoon posted:

lol if u don't admine lenin satan and darth vader

666 the best number, better than 69 and 420 combined

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Nichael posted:

Right, it's a complicated issue. There are times where I straight up feel bad for these broke brain, sad-boy Nazis. Some of them seem pathetic, and a lot of them are absolutely victims of the same systems they are now reinforcing. But it's also true that they're scummy fuckers, who deserve to be shoved into the proverbial locker every chance you get. Life's hosed.

this was the tweet thread btw. im more sympathetic than not to her point but still feel is oversimplified

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Yinlock posted:

predicting more outrage on this than everything else put together
In a way, I want Donald to go after LGBT rights, legalized marijuana, and net neutrality. People need to see the morally good and financially lucrative policies of Democrats evaporate before they understand how hosed things are getting. The question obviously is whether or not things can ever be fixed after that, and frankly I have no idea.

good god life's hosed

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

SpaceGoku posted:

yeah check back in a any time between week to four years from now to see if this will last

they did this poo poo at least half a dozen times on the campaign: trump would gently caress up bigly, face a huge backlash, spin his wheels trying to get out of the mud, bleed popularity, and then his campaign would get a lid on it and shut him up and shuttle him out of the spotlight where he could get cookies and milk to bribe him out of his tempie tantie and distract him from his phone and then they'd tow him out of the mud and get him back on course and a week or two later he'd be back to his old habits

they'll keep him plied with russian prostitutes and mar-a-lago since he's actually president now

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
bannon: DEATH TO THE STATE!

*chugs bottle of everclear*

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

In a fight between steve bannon and the massive bureaucracy that is the federal government, I bet the bureaucracy wins

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Nichael posted:

In a way, I want Donald to go after LGBT rights, legalized marijuana, and net neutrality. People need to see the morally good and financially lucrative policies of Democrats evaporate before they understand how hosed things are getting.

Have you considered the stupidity of your average Republican voter? They'll look at these things and stomp their feet and say 'Daddy I poo poo my pants again!' as they vote straight line Republican. Every time.

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
:co:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Brother Friendship posted:

Have you considered the stupidity of your average Republican voter? They'll look at these things and stomp their feet and say 'Daddy I poo poo my pants again!' as they vote straight line Republican. Every time.
I have. That's why I keep saying life's hosed, and I don't know what a solution that is actually doable looks like anymore. I don't even know how this species makes it past this century.

Schnorkles posted:

In a fight between steve bannon and the massive bureaucracy that is the federal government, I bet the bureaucracy wins
I hope Predator wins.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Nichael posted:

In a way, I want Donald to go after LGBT rights, legalized marijuana, and net neutrality. People need to see the morally good and financially lucrative policies of Democrats evaporate before they understand how hosed things are getting. The question obviously is whether or not things can ever be fixed after that, and frankly I have no idea.

good god life's hosed

the answer is no, the only thing the left has ever done about or increasingly draconian policies is place temporary band aids on the problem

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Brother Friendship posted:

I really want to know what Bannon is dying from and why he's decided the world must die with him :lol:

Steve Bannon, like his mentor Andrew Breitbart, will die angry on the toilet

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Nichael posted:

good god life's hosed

Is recreational marijuana really that important. Should it even be on the same list as LGBT rights which is a human rights issue?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Weeping Wound posted:

Steve Bannon, like his mentor Andrew Breitbart, will die angry on the toilet

dude died as he lived

Vladimir Putin posted:

Is recreational marijuana really that important. Should it even be on the same list as LGBT rights which is a human rights issue?

you're correct, they're no where near as important as each other. however, they're both things that would generate a ton of outrage. frankly, I felt uncomfortable lumping them together but I was going for the outrage angle more than value angle. I'm glad you called me out on that so I could explain myself better because I was kind of :chloe:ing at my own post tbh

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
keep your nugs dry folks

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Vladimir Putin posted:

it's very important because it actually IS a human right's issue

where do you think mexican drug cartels get their money from, if not selling illegal weed to americans

what do you think mexican drug cartels do with that money, if not use it to enforce what should be classified as literal terrorist organizations?

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Just overheard my dumb rear end boss saying to himself, Soros was behind it all...as expected.

Anyone have a guess as to what protestors that wascally wabbit is paying this time? Want to get in on this action. I'd ask my boss myself but I don't feel like losing any more brain cells thx.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Feminasty Slut posted:

keep your nugs dry folks
I gave my nug to my rogue waifu, Leliana.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i wanna see massive protests in response to the weed thing but they'll probably all be too high to bother

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

and yeah if drug cartels lose weed they'll move on to meth or push heroin harder but huh maybe that's also an argument for decriminalizing those things and treating them like public health issues instead of criminal behavior

Duckaerobics
Jul 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Vladimir Putin posted:

Ending the drug war is important because it disproportionately affects minorities.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nichael posted:

good god life's hosed

the usa public couldn't give less of a gently caress about lgbt, but take their weed? oh no

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Just overheard my dumb rear end boss saying to himself, Soros was behind it all...as expected.

Anyone have a guess as to what protestors that wascally wabbit is paying this time? Want to get in on this action. I'd ask my boss myself but I don't feel like losing any more brain cells thx.
I wish Soros would give me money for all my terrible posts.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

hell yeah it is, im headed to the gym right now to do some political activism

who is this?

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Vladimir Putin posted:

there's 400 billion people in prison for non-violent drug offenses. legalizing weed is the first step in ending this human rights debacle

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Yinlock posted:

the usa public couldn't give less of a gently caress about lgbt, but take their weed? oh no

I think Americans would be more prone to defending LGBT rights in 2017 because at least some LGBT people are white, while no not-white people are white.

The Aristocrats!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
people really like their weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

BONGHITZ posted:

who is this?

fat mac