Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

yea but it was always just a slap on the wrist for white people unless you were a serious trafficker. After white people started getting uppity the penalties went up and police took a more active interest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
No dispute there.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Madcosby posted:

"Hey were out of soap"

*visits the capitalist distribution point*

its funny to think about, but yeah, Lenin would have been stoked to have the kind of organized logistics that big-box retail like Walmart and Amazon have

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm having difficulty imagining that the US nuclear arsenal isn't already the "top of the pack".

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OMGVBFLOL posted:

its funny to think about, but yeah, Lenin would have been stoked to have the kind of organized logistics that big-box retail like Walmart and Amazon have

Was literally just reading some Marxist thing about that this morning lol

Chomp8645 posted:

I'm having difficulty imagining that the US nuclear arsenal isn't already the "top of the pack".

it most def is but we have less absolute number of warheads vs Russia or something dumb like that and Trump doesn't understand intricacies of stuff like that because lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Yer Burnt posted:

Mama Trump

agahaha

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Chomp8645 posted:

the us arsenal will have a huger tremendousness, thanks to the best deals

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Yer Burnt posted:

Mama Trump

Thats just Trump after he uses force lightening to kill Mace Windu.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Yer Burnt posted:

Mama Trump

The hair moves from host to host, feeding on its brains until there is nothing left ...

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Yer Burnt posted:

Mama Trump

That's a shop, right?

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
uhh that's very clearly an old lady

look at this guy who's never been inside a shop lol

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

Jel Shaker posted:

The hair moves from host to host, feeding on its brains until there is nothing left ...

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Its the hair from Mars Attack

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

ElGroucho posted:

Pffft, the only thing conservos want to gently caress is their daughters amigo

don't forget male interns

not that being gay is wrong. just legislating against gays after having a gay orgy is wrong.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Pretty sure I've seen this thing in a dark souls game. FAKE!

coke
Jul 12, 2009
this sounds like a perfectly normal thing to tell everyone

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-exclusive-idUSKBN1622IF

quote:

President Donald Trump said on Thursday he wants to ensure the U.S. nuclear arsenal is at the "top of the pack," saying the United States has fallen behind in its weapons capacity.

In a Reuters interview, Trump also said China could solve the national security challenge posed by North Korea "very easily if they want to," ratcheting up pressure on Beijing to exert more influence to rein in Pyongyang's increasingly bellicose actions.

Trump also expressed support for the European Union as a governing body, saying "I'm totally in favor of it," and for the first time as president expressed a preference for a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, but said he would be satisfied with whatever makes the two sides happy.

also

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-23/obama-private-prison-order-reversed-by-trump-administration

quote:

U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions ordered the Federal Bureau of Prisons to continue using private prisons, rescinding an order by former President Barack Obama’s administration.
especially

quote:

But Sessions, in his memo, said Yates' directive went against longstanding Justice Department policy and practice and "impaired the Bureau's ability to meet the future needs of the federal correctional system." He said he was directing the BOP to "return to its previous approach."

watch out fake news and paid protesters!

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

unpacked robinhood posted:

the us arsenal will have a huger tremendousness, thanks to the best deals

huge rictus lols

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I honestly lol at the fact that in our current political environment, we can look to Herbert Camacho as a superior choice, and do so in a totally academic and serious way

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

coke posted:

private prisons

so trump doesn't want to improve america in any way. got it.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

seriously tho what is the reasoning for the private prisons thing?

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!

Professor SJW posted:

It's "cheaper" (because you don't count all the tax dodging) and if you're a senator or a judge you can get sweet kickbacks!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeff-sessions-attorney-general-indicates-feds-will-reverse-course-on-private-prisons/

quote:

But Sessions says in his memo Thursday that Yates’ directive contradicted longstanding Justice Department policy and “impaired the Bureau’s ability to meet the future needs of the federal correctional system.”

that sounds ominous

quote:

Stock in some private prison companies has soared after Donald Trump’s election in November. Mr. Trump’s directive to crack down on illegal immigration has led analysts to predict big profits in 2017 for major private prisons companies such as CoreCivic and Geo, due to increased demand for facilities. In fact, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey analyst Tobey Sommer picked CoreCivic among one of his best investment picks for the year.

oh

coke
Jul 12, 2009
also it's good business

like how profiting off people who'd give you any amount of money just to stay alive is also good business

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

White House expects Justice crackdown on legalized marijuana (from @AP) https://apnews.com/da972733ba854ae98b99433857aaffb7

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
god, investing in / profiting from the private prison system

I am a cynical, nihilistic, dead-souled individual but god drat I could never do that, that's dark

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

coke posted:

quote:

for the first time as president expressed a preference for a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, but said he would be satisfied with whatever makes the two sides happy.

haha yeah, just hold on with the settlements for a little bit bibi ok

cnut
May 3, 2016

Krinkle posted:

Can't change a horse in mid stream. Can't change a rabies infected horse actively trying to drown its rider in mid stream. Can't do it.

Not with that kind of attitude, lol.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Minimalist Program posted:

I'm watching a youtube video of a fat man playing darts and lolling about the thought of Trump being the president.

:same:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Professor SJW posted:

Do you own "CoreCivic" or "GeoGroup" stock? DJT might. LOL we will not die in a fire, we will all be thrown into private prisons to boost shareholder value. Double LOL, aggressively pursuing recreational marajuana users to boost shareholder value.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I'd drive a CoreCivic, into a geogroup

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lol

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Chomp8645 posted:

Yes, but it's not the bigliest it can be. He's going to make it yuge, just beautiful.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

unpacked robinhood posted:

Its the hair from Mars Attack

Lmao l read an article that the script writer for mars attacks wanted photos of Trump as a former president in the movie.

Ack ack ack

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
posting cause I'm laughing again about frog nazi being owned in every single facet of life

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

lol i wonder if this upsets the 30-and-unders that voted Trump semi-ironically as well as the ones that didnt vote at all. sure hope it does but who knows how they'll try to justify it hahaha

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
lol what states rights

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

LegoPirateNinja posted:

lol what states rights

it was pretty hilarious when spicer in his press conference framed the trans bathroom issue as a states rights thing and then seamlessly transitioned into being all like gently caress your weed gently caress states weed rights gently caress you hippie

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

LegoPirateNinja posted:

lol what states rights

Something that changes drastically depending on the context of the subject to fit your narrative. Just like the bible and constitution.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Professor SJW posted:

Serious reply:

Campaign contributions and the right people own stock for one. Another reason is ICE/CBP round-ups are going to capture a lot of women & children, who are particularly lucrative for for-profit prisons because they require special care. Private prisons have pretty bad track records too- in terms of the way they treat employees (they set up shop in near-dead towns, and everyone who lives there needs the prison to survive or knows people who do, and turnover is constant) and the lack of medical care (prisoners occasionally die in custody because the staff neglected their medical needs, and if you're going to lock someone up you become responsible for their care), vocational training and rehab for prisoners.

Expect a lot of lawsuits and one or two riots/hunger strikes once dead immigrants start piling up like cordwood.

More comprehensive link: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/18/private-prison-companies-ready-to-cash-in-on-throwing-out-immigrants.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

https://mobile.twitter.com/isaacstonefish/status/834581122998792197/photo/1

Vintage 90s retard trump self-own in glorious nippon lols