Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

AkumaHokoru posted:

First time high stories go!

Chillin with my foster family foster sis calls me and bro out into the back yard and offers us a hit off the joint. we're like poo poo why not 5 minutes later we're taking drags and "blowing fire" at each other laughing at the shapes the smoke made and then went inside where I proceeded to eat 3/4ths of a tray of corn bread getting lost in the texture of the cornbread breaking down on my tounge and repeating it until i realized how through of a beating I had put on the cornbread.

she hot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
my first time getting high story is boring: it was new years eve (I forgot the year), my parents were gone and I had 2 friends over. one pulls out a joint, we smoke it out back and play super smash brothers melee for hours. We also drank an entire carton of orange juice.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

a bone to pick posted:

my first time getting high story is boring: it was new years eve (I forgot the year), my parents were gone and I had 2 friends over. one pulls out a joint, we smoke it out back and play super smash brothers melee for hours. We also drank an entire carton of orange juice.
This, basically, except I don't think it was New Years. I was sixteen at a friend's house and we got real high with another friend and played smash bros

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
røg weed dagligdags

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
\_ røg weed dagligdags

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

500 bad things posted:

røg weed dagligdags

mods can we get a thread title change

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
røg weed dagligdags indeed.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
google says smoke weed everyday in danish is ryge hash hver dag? or is that not danish

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I was 8-9 years old and my sister helped me rip a Billy.

I played the PS2 Warhammer 40k game and it was aight. Then I ate a lot of dinner

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

google says smoke weed everyday in danish is ryge hash hver dag? or is that not danish

i think google's right and the other thing is more like "smoked weed everyday" (instead of "every day"). i'm only saying that because im high though.

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

i think google's right and the other thing is more like "smoked weed everyday" (instead of "every day"). i'm only saying that because im high though.

"røget" is past participle for smoke - "ryge" is the infinitive.

I think "ryge hash hver dag" might be the winner

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

my new dog posted:

*smokes a cig* bleehhh
*smokes a weed* hehe

hehe

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

fyodor posted:

she hot?

røg weed dagligdags

(she's a semi-hardcore lesbian)

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

AkumaHokoru posted:

røg weed dagligdags

(she's a semi-hardcore lesbian)

Woah mine too, I smoked weed with my sister only once and she said I was one of those people that get weird and annoying when I'm high, so obviously never smoked with her again.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I was in high school and my girlfriend at the time took me under the school where a bunch of kids were hanging out and smoking cigs. She made a coke can pipe and put a little bit of scraggly weed on it. I remember thinking how great it was that weed could bring so many different people together because kids from every clique and all different races and everything were gathered around us and hitting the coke can. It was a nice moment and then I went to ap history class high.

To this day I believe strongly that cannabis is one of the greatest tools to bring people together that we as humans need to fully embrace

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
I was 14 and my friend group all decided we'd smoke for the first time together. The only dude with a job at the time bought an OZ and we rolled it into as many joints as we could. We spent the rest of the night smoking on my trampoline and aside from some initial paranoia that my neighbors might smell the smoke it was a very chill time.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
some might say i'm still high from my first time all those years ago :2bong:

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
My first time was in seventh grade on a Friday. Me and a buddy rode our bikes to the bad apartment complex where a class mate lived. We smoked, rode our bikes back, and then my buddy's parents took us to the movies where we saw the scorpion king.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
I remember looking over at my buddy during the movie and whispering "I want to do that again sometime!"

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!
I have a friend in his late 30's who used to smoke heavily ever since high school, but says he mostly gave it up for the past 6 years, because he says it affects his job performance several days after the fact. He said if he smokes Saturday afternoon, he'll by lovely at his job on Monday. This is weird, right?

I told him that for the most part, I don't have any real effects the next day, and definitely not two days later, and he seems to think everyone who says that is not being honest.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I've heard of like a 'weed hangover' the next morning after unusually heavy smoking or something like that but.... yeah that seems like he's the odd one out to me.

quote:

He said if he smokes Saturday afternoon, he'll by lovely at his job on Monday. This is weird, right?

That seems like some mental/placebo thing on his end more than the weed imo.

As an aside lol at people who say they crack their backs and get acid flashbacks because it stays in your spinal cord.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
My friends always called the "weed hangover" feeling after smoking all night being "burned out".

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Is it possibly because he smokes and then eats so much junk food that he still feels like poo poo 2 days later?

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I have to really smoke myself into oblivion to feel anything the next day other than maybe a little grogginess when I first wake up -- less than even something minor like NyQuil.

The only lingering effect I feel is some suppression of anxiety for a day or two, which is actually very positive for me. Maybe the people who feel like they have decreased job performance need crippling anxiety for motivation!

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

Is it possibly because he smokes and then eats so much junk food that he still feels like poo poo 2 days later?

I think this is part of it, at least for me. The only times I've felt lovely the next day are when I've been eating snacks and pizza and poo poo all night and I wake up feeling like a slug stuck in quicksand.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
I am definitely a better conversationalist if I didn't smoke the day before. This was more relevant in college.

Also weed hangovers are entirely possible through edibles, but they're not nearly as unpleasant as alcohol hangovers. Like having your brain snug in a nice warm blanket, it's comfy but you can't move (think.)

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Wow no page 69 snipe big opportunity missed very uncool weed thread

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TheSpamalope posted:

Wow no page 69 snipe big opportunity missed very uncool weed thread

tbh that was a conscious decision bc I felt like it would be a little too on the nose or something idk

i was high

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
You was overthinkin it you gotta be chill don't force it feel it

tupacalypse
Jan 1, 2013

by Pragmatica
vaporizing weed is the best

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

StarkRavingMad posted:

I have to really smoke myself into oblivion to feel anything the next day other than maybe a little grogginess when I first wake up -- less than even something minor like NyQuil.

The only lingering effect I feel is some suppression of anxiety for a day or two, which is actually very positive for me. Maybe the people who feel like they have decreased job performance need crippling anxiety for motivation!

Same here on both counts. High-CBD products are doing a loving fantastic job of treating my lifelong anxiety which never responded to any traditional drug treatments (except benzos, which are addictive, so are not an option for long-term, daily use). I've found that my maintenance level seems to be that as long as I consume a high-cbd strain twice a week, whether through smoking or topically, my anxiety stays under control. But I don't have much else in the way of lasting effects other than a general reduction in anxiety. And regular THC strains don't really provide the lasting anti-anxiety effects for me.

The morning after Nyquil or Robitussin, I oversleep and I still feel sluggish and groggy. I'm hung over the next day after only one alcoholic drink.

My husband will sometimes complain about a tiny bit of "hangover" the next morning if he smokes a whole lot or eats an edible, but I'm 95% sure that it's dehydration. He'll start smoking at 8:30 pm then forget to drink any water because he's too high and forgets. By the time he goes to bed and wakes up the next morning, he's been 12 hours without drinking more than a sip of water, so no surprise if he feels a little out of sorts. But definitely no complaints by 2 days later, no matter how wrecked he gets.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

tupacalypse posted:

smoking weed is the best

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's like, it's like waking up on a crisp morning in the dewy grass, sun kissing your buttcheeks, you got a nice chubs on but it's not overly urgent, birdsong and babbling brooks painting the tapestry of your mind, flapjacks in the skillet. That's what it's like.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

It's like, it's like waking up on a crisp morning in the dewy grass, sun kissing your buttcheeks, you got a nice chubs on but it's not overly urgent, birdsong and babbling brooks painting the tapestry of your mind, flapjacks in the skillet. That's what it's like.

But enough about cummies. Let us discuss weed.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

guys, guys. weed rules.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

bitmap posted:

guys, guys. weed rules.

My dude

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it is pretty pretty pretty good