Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

JB50 posted:

Why not?

Thanks for reminding me about the best sandwich ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Spunky again proving his incredibly stupidity by not understanding that a history of racist policies evolving over time created a situation of both class and race related issues. All because he wants to deflect the notion that maybe sometimes black people have it harder due to system factors.

I understand that completely actually. But I still believe the system is obviously more economically class based rather than racist. And a cartoonish conception of "racism" is being used as a distraction to the real issue. The "don't worry about big banks because racism is the real culprit" speech by Hillary nails how obvious it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORWM0ukT-Xw

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Fog Tripper posted:

This is me agreeing that you are a perpetual whiner.

Liberal tears liberal tears I don't need an argument lalalalala

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Gotta agree with spunky on this one, it's in the best interest of the ruling class that all the rest of us are divided along racial lines and bickering among ourselves.

Redlining, to give one example, is a racially motivated practice depriving minorities of access to the material advantages white folks possess, rippling outward into all kinds of inequality that minorities have to deal with today. Racism exists but putting different races in different economic classes is what tears us all apart at the fundamental level. I firmly believe providing equal material opportunities will go much further toward alleviating the racial divide.

e: or is it amongst

Toadvine fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Feb 24, 2017

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

PathAsc posted:

Thanks for reminding me about the best sandwich ever

It's back in Taco form at Taco bell right now.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

the insincerity is palpable lol

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I understand that completely actually. But I still believe the system is obviously more economically class based rather than racist. And a cartoonish conception of "racism" is being used as a distraction to the real issue. The "don't worry about big banks because racism is the real culprit" speech by Hillary nails how obvious it is

this is vile. i am so glad she lost

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

nice deflection grandma

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Rutibex posted:

this is vile. i am so glad she lost

She is, but I still can't wrap my head around someone thinking Trump was a better option.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

veni veni veni posted:

She is, but I still can't wrap my head around someone thinking Trump was a better option.

im not necessarily glad trump won, im just happy that horrible person lost and feels nothing but shame now

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

But an even more horrible person won and is relishing in the glory. There was nothing to be happy about either way. Everything is hosed.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
if the system is busy fighting Trump it cant fight me :shrug:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

veni veni veni posted:

But an even more horrible person won and is relishing in the glory. There was nothing to be happy about either way. Everything is hosed.

You don't take any pleasure in Hollywood melting the gently caress down and all the celebrities realizing "people don't actually care what we think"?

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
"haha Hillary is only 1,325,993 times more powerful and successful than me. She failed in her attempt to become 20,345,120 times more powerful than me! Haha what a loving loser! Take that bitch!"

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

feelix posted:

"haha Hillary is only 1,325,993 times more powerful and successful than me. She failed in her attempt to become 20,345,120 times more powerful than me! Haha what a loving loser! Take that bitch!"

I would have won the election versus Trump so I am up on her in that

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

feelix posted:

One of the most highly connected and powerful career politicians in America lost the presidential race to a guy who's been on WWF multiple times leading his army of : Anime Frog Trolls, pissed off suburban dads in camo shorts, and Alex Jones

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I hope it still makes for epic lolz a few years from now. People are going to need a laugh while they are sitting around starving, because all of the people who make our food affordable are deported, without health insurance, and unable to buy any quality of life poo poo because Drumpf ruined our relationship w China.

He sure Trumped that Bitch though!

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

feelix posted:

This post is giving me deja pu

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
I dunno why a career warhawk losing to an illiterate, demented old man is supposed to make me feel better.

Also all of you Trump goons seem to think that just because we hope you eventually get thrown into a work camp means we're part of the #stillwithher crowd. Those things can be quite exclusive.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

veni veni veni posted:

I hope it still makes for epic lolz a few years from now. People are going to need a laugh while they are sitting around starving, because all of the people who make our food affordable are deported, without health insurance, and unable to buy any quality of life poo poo because Drumpf ruined our relationship w China.

He sure Trumped that Bitch though!
Voting for...spite?!

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

SickZip posted:

I would have won the election versus Trump so I am up on her in that

So would I, as would any of us

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

WatermelonGun posted:

Also all of you Trump goons seem to think that just because we hope you eventually get thrown into a work camp

If you've been reading this thread, you should realize Work Camps already exist as our prison system, which is the largest and most robust in all the world. Undesirables (poors) go there in huge numbers.

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You don't take any pleasure in Hollywood melting the gently caress down and all the celebrities realizing "people don't actually care what we think"?

Wouldn't that paradoxically involve caring what they think at some level

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

If you've been reading this thread, you should realize Work Camps already exist as our prison system, which is the largest and most robust in all the world. Undesirables (poors) go there in huge numbers.

Apparently they are just rounded up on the street by race without even have committed any crimes.

BTW Trump also won by using like 1/100th the money Hilldawg used. :sad:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

veni veni veni posted:

It's back in Taco form at Taco bell right now.

I tried that thing and it's like $3 for a chicken nugget shelled taco that's like 2/3 the size of a normal taco

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

Trump status: SPOOKED

https://mic.com/articles/169402/witches-are-planning-to-cast-a-spell-on-donald-trump-on-feb-24

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

that's my birthday. Are the witches doing this for me? I'm flattered but id prefer a giftcard to like Qdoba or another affordable chain restaurant

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Trump is just the tip of the iceberg. We're a society of scumbags through and through and people in the next century are gonna :stare: when they learn about us.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

TheSpamalope posted:

Trump is just the tip of the iceberg. We're a society of scumbags through and through and people in the next century are gonna :stare: when they learn about us.

future people will be appalled to learn we were still eating meat

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Meanwhile in Trumplandia

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Zorodius posted:

future people will be appalled to learn only some of us wore fursuits and diapers

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

TheSpamalope posted:

yeah until we build a time machine and go put those future liberal pussies in their place!! USA! USA! USA!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
lol jk we can't even figure out basic healthcare

also there is no future

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ITT 50 pages of Trump goons deconstructing the team sports mentality that is ruining the country and keeping people divide in to their pet issues they've been fooled in to believing are important when they affect .05% of the population. And Hillary supporters saying lol Drumpf and posting offsite quotes that reinforce their 2008 memory of a tea party caricature.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

old fat bird posted:

And Hillary supporters saying lol Drumpf and posting offsite quotes that reinforce their 2008 memory of a tea party caricature.

Actually I was rooting for Trump because he had better comedy potential. The old tea party lunatics are even more outspoken now.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
hey, future archaeologists! Get a load of this! :flaccid:

nice try studying the past, nerds! Get a real future job! Go suck a robot!

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

lol thread's hosed

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Meanwhile in Trumplandia

Are you making fun of these guys for loving freedom?

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

old fat bird posted:

ITT 50 pages of Trump goons deconstructing the team sports mentality that is ruining the country and keeping people divide in to their pet issues they've been fooled in to believing are important when they affect .05% of the population. And Hillary supporters saying lol Drumpf and posting offsite quotes that reinforce their 2008 memory of a tea party caricature.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
ofc ;)

• Locked thread