Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

prefect posted:

Such a turd. Which is why this new thing confuses me.
sudden realization that russian takeover is a real possibility and a Bad Thing, especially for his own job

that fortunately doesn't involve killing 8 year old girls, even though he wishes it to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

OhFunny posted:

So much is happening I can barely keep up.

And this has been a slow week!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Philip Rivers posted:

My television girlfriend Rachel Maddow talking about Trump doing a Benghazi

Stay away from my waifu k thx

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

I still lmbo my butt off when ppl imply Hillary didn't lose because she's a woman

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Philip Rivers posted:

I still lmbo my butt off when ppl imply Hillary didn't lose because she's a woman

do you not even read my fanfictions??????

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

logikv9 posted:

The only people in heaven are the gays

What about Dr. Gay Hitler?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Turdfuzz posted:

good thing bein gay is but a simple choice

ya kno i've always thought WHO GIVES A gently caress IF ITS A CHOICE

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
lol so has fox news mourned Alan Colmes' passing at all or did they spike the football?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

God, duh!

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
guarantee you he had a heart attack. no way you could sit across from Hannity for years and not have massive myocardial damage

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Philip Rivers posted:

Day one after election night boosted called me a tumblr lol how the hats have turned :shepicide:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Al! posted:

conservatives

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Philip Rivers posted:

she could have gone to michigan

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

conservatives

like srsly how do u not kno this al

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Philip Rivers posted:

she lost because she was a poo poo candidate who happened to be a woman

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Philip Rivers posted:

My television girlfriend Rachel Maddow talking about Trump doing a Benghazi

Maddow saying McMaster told staff they shouldn't be using the term 'radical islamic terorism'

:flashfap:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

MariusLecter posted:

Day one after election night boosted called me a tumblr lol how the hats have turned :shepicide:

woah are 90s style sideways hats back??? holy poo poo yeeeeeessssss

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Al! posted:

"log cabin republicans didn't choose to be gay but they chose to be dumb gently caress idiot republicans" -American Daddy 💦💦💦cummies

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Al! posted:

ya i really wish taht wasn't a thing

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

I flip my hat backwards like Ash Ketchum when I do cool intense things, like walking to the laundry machine or filing my taxes

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

wholelotta people out there who think its aok if otger people suffer for making certain choices

p sure almost all of the folks who correctly realized choice/not shouldbt matter were already anti-homophobia so you needed an argumemt that would sway people w bad thinkin idea brains

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Solarin posted:

Maddow saying McMaster told staff they shouldn't be using the term 'radical islamic terorism'

i cannot say enough that i hope more scandals happen and it turns out the entire white house from the bottom down is russian moles and they're all replaced by neoconservatives, the ultimate cucking

sure we get nuclear war, but at least we avoided putin's reich

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Philip Rivers posted:

I flip my hat backwards like Ash Ketchum when I do cool intense things, like walking to the laundry machine or filing my taxes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxMBAjp6PhI

"it's like a switch"

-- Lincoln "linking cock" Hawk

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

triple sulk posted:

comey set clinton up to lose so he could ruin donald's life while simultaneously destroying the gop for good

this is my fanfiction

I'd bust a nut to that

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Philip Rivers posted:

those things are neither cool nor intense

are you trying to be funny?
is this how you get your kicks?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

i cannot say enough that i hope more scandals happen and it turns out the entire white house from the bottom down is russian moles and they're all replaced by neoconservatives, the ultimate cucking

sure we get nuclear war, but at least we avoided putin's reich

the whole process is virtually guaranteed to be a slow burn of scandal and treason so theyd have like fifteen minutes bwfore the 2021 inaug to crack the biscuit and launch rockets at Tehran

doable but youd need a potus who could do sprints you know

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Unperson_47 posted:

thank god our dm doesn't give a shiiiit about alignment. the right choice imo

alignment is very important and classes should be restricted to certain alignments

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Squizzle posted:

wholelotta people out there who think its aok if otger people suffer for making certain choices

p sure almost all of the folks who correctly realized choice/not shouldbt matter were already anti-homophobia so you needed an argumemt that would sway people w bad thinkin idea brains

p sure the only thing conservatives respond to is violence or the threat of violence

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

shovelbum posted:

masters house, masters tools

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

MariusLecter posted:

those things are neither cool nor intense

are you trying to be funny?
is this how you get your kicks?

I just want attention and validation so I try too hard to be funny :(

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

I'm like 20 pages back but I can't let go of this. If this dude's statement of purpose is "deconstruct the government" then why the gently caress was he given a job in government? I get that Republicans are, on paper, the party of small government, and I get that there are SovCit types out there who want to live in the woods and not pay taxes and not be told to do anything. But this is like me going into a job interview, saying "I'm just gonna goof off all day, except for the times where I'm deliberately racking up business expenses and divulging trade secrets to anyone who will listen" and getting hired anyway.

Am I missing something besides "lol nothing matters"?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

comedy must flow naturally like a stream o piss

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

p sure the only thing conservatives respond to is violence or the threat of violence

they respond super well to shame thats why its the first thing they try and why they react like cornered stoats when you shame them

sustained largr group shame works, cf the racist tree

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Philip Rivers posted:

the only reason she was a candidate in the first place was her womanhood. same with Obama and black. otherwise they'd just have been worse versions of John Edwards

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Al! posted:

we are painsluts, all of us
pick up a cane or gtfo

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Squizzle posted:

they respond super well to shame thats why its the first thing they try and why they react like cornered stoats when you shame them

sustained largr group shame works, cf the racist tree

yeah just call them racists a few more times and they'll vote Hillary

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Solarin posted:

rofl he's gonna be out by next Friday

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

C-Euro posted:

I'm like 20 pages back but I can't let go of this. If this dude's statement of purpose is "deconstruct the government" then why the gently caress was he given a job in government? I get that Republicans are, on paper, the party of small government, and I get that there are SovCit types out there who want to live in the woods and not pay taxes and not be told to do anything. But this is like me going into a job interview, saying "I'm just gonna goof off all day, except for the times where I'm deliberately racking up business expenses and divulging trade secrets to anyone who will listen" and getting hired anyway.

C-Euro posted:

"lol nothing matters"?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

C-Euro posted:

Cause Trump's an idiot, he hired him, and the republicans who have any reservations about this are too cowardly to do anything about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Shame stopped working when the internet allowed all the racist uncles to band together

• Locked thread