Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Squizzle posted:

nation agsinst nation, brother against brother, barbaric lust for go turns each against every other

let's start our manowar cover/parody band

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Squizzle posted:

and this is the way the world ends, thanks to turdfuzz the go getter

he didn't say he was done yet

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Tonetta posted:

I love when people start that kinda poo poo with me. I got my first job when I was 11 & have been unemployed for a total of less than 6 months since then, and 4 of those months were at the height of the economic collapse in 2007.

Seriously if you cannot get a job it's probably because you're loving lazy or completely unemployable

lol he kept accusing me of thinking that I'm smarter than everyone else and saying that I just needed to get my rear end whooped

my response was along the lines of "I don't think I'm smarter than everyone. I just think you're a loving moron." resulted in a superb tirade

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i am become gone

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

triple sulk posted:

i wanna see massive protests in response to the weed thing but they'll probably all be too high to bother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMeG6dAFqXw

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
alex jones or ken bone are both younger than trent reznor

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

or as the last of what humanity will call him,

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Lol if you don't need jalapeno hands when you touch your self
The old familiar sting
the only thing that's real

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Phobophilia posted:

your god is dead and noone cares

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Phobophilia posted:

holy poo poo

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

MariusLecter posted:

Lol if you don't need jalapeno hands when you touch your self
The old familiar sting
the only thing that's real

was this supposed to be read in Johnny Cash's voice? because that's how I did it

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

i convert from discord good or no??

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the goblim goblib gpblinv gpnlibg goblin gpbpbh gobljv gpbojbt goblibt gpbjlt gpnphf fpnlubg fobliv cobling oblijm goblht gpbljn goblin vobint goblin goblibg boginl gobljb

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Yes i did it

:bisonyes:

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

BarronsArtGallery posted:

lol he kept accusing me of thinking that I'm smarter than everyone else and saying that I just needed to get my rear end whooped

my response was along the lines of "I don't think I'm smarter than everyone. I just think you're a loving moron." resulted in a superb tirade

Neanderthals only can learn in terms of violence

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Tonetta posted:

Neanderthals only can learn in terms of voilence
this is the chief reason why bashing the fash works btw

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Yossarian-22 posted:

Is there a trump thread discord

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

BLAH BLAH BLUB

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Unperson_47 posted:

pumpernickel sourdough all purpose bigbutts seo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Squizzle posted:

weeks of sustained bombing eventually topple turdfuzz but also leave much of the go in ruin

all that's left is a pile of rubble and a completely unharmed turdfuzz looking exactly like his avatar

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAxTJrGmHRQ

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

this is the chief reason why bashing the fash works btw

Yep this why I am fully behind it & those baby liberals get mad about me (but do nothing anyways cause they are truly the do nothing party)

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Philip Rivers posted:

- trans ppl who voted for trump
I understand that one of the highest goals for LGBT rights is the right to not have that be a major part of your identity if you don't want it to, but is that the situation for people whose tweets I read several pages ago?

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

My retard liberal friends: I think maybe everybody should keep theirit opinions to themselves and not discuss them but also protesting is bad and so is punching people who want to murder you. You should just vote! *doesn't vote*

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
Local politics news: PA state house has a special election coming up next month for the 197th district (incumbent had to resign for committing felony embezzelment, lol). Should be a no-brainer because voter registration in the 197th is 85% Democrat, but wait!!! Local Republicans scraped up a few voters to file a challenge to the Dem candidate's residency status. Seemed like it wasn't going to work, because although their claim was based on his house's low rate of water/electricity use meaning he didn't actually live there, the utility companies testified there wasn't enough evidence to support it, and the guy produced a bunch of supporting documents and witnesses who said they'd seen him living there.

But wait again!!! The Republican judge hearing the case decided she was convinced anyway and threw him off the ballot today, and golly gosh, it seems the filing deadline was Tuesday, so the GOP candidate is now the only person left standing and a surprise Republican pick-up in North Philly now looms.

What a series of happy coincidences for the GOP.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

I understand that one of the highest goals for LGBT rights is the right to not have that be a major part of your identity if you don't want it to, but is that the situation for people like that?

i think for that to happen you also need to have rights, which republicans hate you having

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

RUM HAM posted:

How much weight can you gain in just four months? Holy poo poo.

He's going to die from a massive terminal case of never ever ever getting his dick touched

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Apraxin posted:

Local politics news: PA state house has a special election coming up next month for the 197th district (incumbent had to resign for committing felony embezzelment, lol). Should be a no-brainer because voter registration in the 197th is 85% Democrat, but wait!!! Local Republicans scraped up a few voters to file a challenge to the Dem candidate's residency status. Seemed like it wasn't going to work, because although their claim was based on his house's low rate of water/electricity use meaning he didn't actually live there, the utility companies testified there wasn't enough evidence to support it, and the guy produced a bunch of supporting documents and witnesses who said they'd seen him living there.

But wait again!!! The Republican judge hearing the case decided she was convinced anyway and threw him off the ballot today, and golly gosh, it seems the filing deadline was Tuesday, so the GOP candidate is now the only person left standing and a surprise Republican pick-up in North Philly now looms.

:cripes:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Tonetta posted:

My retard liberal friends: I think maybe everybody should keep theirit opinions to themselves and not discuss them but also protesting is bad and so is punching people who want to murder you. You should just vote! *doesn't vote*

"get out the vote" *as i am squashed beneath a tank tread*

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Tonetta posted:

Is there a trump thread discord

the discord is the black guelphs and the chat is the white gueplhs

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Yinlock posted:

i think for that to happen you also need to have rights, which republicans hate you having
I mean, if you honestly care more about abortion or eliminating debt or whatever than your own right to be seen as a normal human being, then I dunno what I can say to that.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tonetta posted:

some people just can;t wrap their heads around bashing the fash, this includes the owner of these dead gay forums, amazingly.

i am a strict pacifist but gently caress nazis, punch every single one

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Yinlock posted:

some people just can;t wrap their heads around bashing the fash, this includes the owner of these dead gay forums, amazingly.

i am a strict pacifist but gently caress nazis, punch every single one

i used to be a pacifist lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Yossarian-22 posted:

lmao

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Apraxin posted:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Apraxin posted:

they've at least been refreshingly honest about their blatant fuckery as of late

refreshing like a face full of barf

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsDPG3sg3dE

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

flux-1 posted:

Does anyone have the link for the Tiny Hands Dictators twitter list? I deleted it by accident.
here u go:
https://twitter.com/esembrat/lists/tiny-hand-dictators

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Is there a Pennsylvania version of chili? I've been eating a lot of chili lately, some of it bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

i used to be a pacifist lol

pacifism is good when reasonable non-nazis are around

• Locked thread