Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

two_step
Sep 2, 2011
I'm still messing around with it, but try http://biggreencar.com/

It should show your AAT teams, with their gear and whatnot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

two_step posted:

Confirmed.

You have to link the URL to your character list.

example:
https://swgoh.gg/u/chilichimp/collection/

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

Chilichimp posted:

Confirmed.

You have to link the URL to your character list.

example:
https://swgoh.gg/u/chilichimp/collection/

Yup, sorry, it should be more forgiving

MonikaTSarn
May 23, 2005

two_step posted:

Needs Yoda and Ashoka for the Jedis.
Phasma , Baze, Leia as alternative for the Rebels.
Poe as alternative tank for Chirpatine.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

two_step posted:

That Jedi list is kind of poo poo. Yoda is absolutely essential and Ayala is a pretty big and important toon in that comp.

KingOfTheTramps
Nov 10, 2009

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Chilichimp posted:

Yoda is absolutely essential

Not really. I used Aayla/QGJ/Ani/IGD/Ahsoka and did just fine. I think Aayla is by far the best lead if you have some tenacity mods.

CaptainAssholay
May 23, 2001

Don't Think
I just found another site that shows raid gear prep and team comps: http://petebutler.co.uk/mrpi/#rancor

Edit:

Looked at it some more and it lists AAT Normal so the approval of your squads being ready for Heroic AAT won't be accurate, but still useful at a glance info.

CaptainAssholay fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Feb 23, 2017

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

KingOfTheTramps posted:

Not really. I used Aayla/QGJ/Ani/IGD/Ahsoka and did just fine. I think Aayla is by far the best lead if you have some tenacity mods.

Well, yeah, but that's because you got your Tenacity from Ayala's leader skill. Either way, you need at least one and neither is on his checklist.

CaptainAssholay posted:

I just found another site that shows raid gear prep as well through searching and found this: http://petebutler.co.uk/mrpi/#rancor

Why does this guy think Qui Gon needs tenacity?

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Feb 23, 2017

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

MonikaTSarn posted:

Needs Yoda and Ashoka for the Jedis.
Phasma , Baze, Leia as alternative for the Rebels.
Poe as alternative tank for Chirpatine.

They are there, but it shows stuff in the order that you have it. I'll move Yoda and Ahoska up. Phasma is not a Rebel, does anyone actually run her on a Rebel team? Poe is also there as an alternative. Again, here are the teams:

code:
HAAT_teams = {
'P1': [
Team('Jedi', ['Ima-Gun Di', 'Aayla Secura', 'Jedi Knight Anakin'],
    ['Ima-Gun Di', 'Aayla Secura', 'Jedi Knight Anakin', 'Qui-Gon Jinn', 'Grand Master Yoda', 'Ahsoka Tano', 'Luminara Unduli', 
    'Barriss Offee', 'Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben)', 'Mace Windu', 'Jedi Consular',
    'Eeth Koth']),
],
'P2': [
Team('Droids', ['HK-47'],
    ['IG-88', 'IG-86 Sentinel Droid', 'Jawa Engineer', 'Chief Nebit', 'IG-100 MagnaGuard', 'General Grievous']),
Team('Zader', ['Darth Vader'],
    ['Boba Fett', 'TIE Fighter Pilot', 'Count Dooku', 'Darth Maul', 'Darth Sidious']),
],
'P3': [
Team('Chirpatine', ['Chief Chirpa'],
    ['Emperor Palpatine', 'Sun Fac', 'Royal Guard', 'Stormtrooper Han', 'Poe Dameron']),
],
'P4': [
Team('Rebels', ['Wedge Antilles'],
    ['Biggs Darklighter', 'Lando Calrissian', 'Han Solo', 'Admiral Ackbar', 'Stormtrooper Han', 'Baze Malbus', 'Scarif Rebel Pathfinder', 'Chirrut Imwe', 'Princess Leia']),
Team('Clones', ['CC-2224 "Cody"'],
    ['CT-5555 "Fives"', 'CT-21-0408 "Echo"', 'Clone Sergeant - Phase I', 'Princess Leia', 'CT-7567 "Rex"']),
],
}

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
What's the point of basic only auto-attack? Is that useful for something? I know the AI kinda screws up at times but it is something that people will use all the time?

KingOfTheTramps
Nov 10, 2009

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
Really it's just so you can save your cooldowns in GW. You would use it in say node 8 so you have all your abilities ready to go for the much harder node 9.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Burning_Monk posted:

What's the point of basic only auto-attack? Is that useful for something? I know the AI kinda screws up at times but it is something that people will use all the time?

KingOfTheTramps posted:

Really it's just so you can save your cooldowns in GW. You would use it in say node 8 so you have all your abilities ready to go for the much harder node 9.

It's this.

There's nothing worse than having to click basics 20 times in order to finish off a barriss and an extra dodgey old ben.

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
So, the meta on my shard is moving to Maul leads. Zeta maul is a strong leader because of his zeta ability, which puts all sith into stealth and grants them 20% turn meter at the start of battle. This is enough so that, for example, a 210 speed Palpatine goes before my 246 speed Chirrut. The solution I've found is to run Rex as lead. Sith come out of stealth and gain advantage at the start of their turns, so there's a lot of aoe crits, which feeds a lot of turn meter. With Rex and Chirrut, I can usually mitigate the initial onslaught of debuffs, even with palp throwing a bunch of stuns around.

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE
What's a good way to deal with Yoda/Old Ben teams for an Empire team? I've started to regularly hit rank 500-600 and they're starting to pop up.

My current team is Vader (L), Boba, TFP, Phasma and Shore. None have their zeta (I'm 79). I can usually deal with Wiggs teams as long as Boba goes first but Yoda throwing up Tenacity followed by Old Ben skill locking just completely fucks me over. If I can beat them it's with one or two guys barely alive.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Davethulhu posted:

So, the meta on my shard is moving to Maul leads. Zeta maul is a strong leader because of his zeta ability, which puts all sith into stealth and grants them 20% turn meter at the start of battle. This is enough so that, for example, a 210 speed Palpatine goes before my 246 speed Chirrut. The solution I've found is to run Rex as lead. Sith come out of stealth and gain advantage at the start of their turns, so there's a lot of aoe crits, which feeds a lot of turn meter. With Rex and Chirrut, I can usually mitigate the initial onslaught of debuffs, even with palp throwing a bunch of stuns around.

This is going to get really hard against TI Sith Control:
Zaul (L), Nihilus, Sith Assassin, Zarriss, Sith Trooper.
I'm starting this off as Zaul, SA, Nihilus, Barriss (probably), GK. I've got SA to G8, and she really needs to be G10. Nihilus is fortunately very easy to gear up, and Maul and Barriss are both G10.
Strategy behind this group, SA should be around 250-270 speed (at G10 mine will be about 260). Whatever that speed is will actually be that speed divided by .8 because of Zaul, so 260 / .8 = 325. Next up, you want Zaul at .44 of this speed so that he will go next with aoe Daze. This will usually shut down Rex lead teams. This makes a 144 speed Zaul. I will want Nihilus to go next, so 143 speed or less is ideal. This will make sure that every game, all of your heroes go first, unless they have someone faster than your 325 speed SA.
I'm asking for confirmation, but I think Zarriss can go however fast, especially if you don't giveven her any extra CC. The danger is that she will crit and give their Rex lead extra speed so he can use Tenacity up, or trigger Wiggs to go first. I think you'll just have to test it out. Sith Trooper is pretty tanky at 3*, and I plan to transition to him, but I have a g10, almost 6* GK, so working on gear for DN/SA first.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Crumbletron posted:

What's a good way to deal with Yoda/Old Ben teams for an Empire team? I've started to regularly hit rank 500-600 and they're starting to pop up.

My current team is Vader (L), Boba, TFP, Phasma and Shore. None have their zeta (I'm 79). I can usually deal with Wiggs teams as long as Boba goes first but Yoda throwing up Tenacity followed by Old Ben skill locking just completely fucks me over. If I can beat them it's with one or two guys barely alive.

That's pretty rough. A faster TFP can AB/BI Yoda and completely shut that down, otherwise build tanky and outlast OB's Bullshit.

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

Malgrin posted:

This is going to get really hard against TI Sith Control:
Zaul (L), Nihilus, Sith Assassin, Zarriss, Sith Trooper.
I'm starting this off as Zaul, SA, Nihilus, Barriss (probably), GK. I've got SA to G8, and she really needs to be G10. Nihilus is fortunately very easy to gear up, and Maul and Barriss are both G10.
Strategy behind this group, SA should be around 250-270 speed (at G10 mine will be about 260). Whatever that speed is will actually be that speed divided by .8 because of Zaul, so 260 / .8 = 325. Next up, you want Zaul at .44 of this speed so that he will go next with aoe Daze. This will usually shut down Rex lead teams. This makes a 144 speed Zaul. I will want Nihilus to go next, so 143 speed or less is ideal. This will make sure that every game, all of your heroes go first, unless they have someone faster than your 325 speed SA.
I'm asking for confirmation, but I think Zarriss can go however fast, especially if you don't giveven her any extra CC. The danger is that she will crit and give their Rex lead extra speed so he can use Tenacity up, or trigger Wiggs to go first. I think you'll just have to test it out. Sith Trooper is pretty tanky at 3*, and I plan to transition to him, but I have a g10, almost 6* GK, so working on gear for DN/SA first.

I'm confused by this. What benefit are you getting from the sith assassin? You're just stunning Baze or Shoretrooper. 144 speed Zaul isn't going to outspeed a fast rex or chirrut even with the initial bonus.

Basically I've found if a sith team can't debuff, it loses a lot of power. Having two cleansers/sources of tenacity up pretty much shuts down a lot of their power.

Another edit: Sith under Zaul can't be crit when they're stealthed. This is going to make her special a lot less useful.

Davethulhu fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Feb 23, 2017

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

I might just avoid those for a while, then. I'm not at the point where I can farm speed mods and TFP is going to have to wait until Zader and Boba are done. Thanks.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So in these QOL updates gearing is going to get a little easier at higher levels? I'll start spending my energy on shards for the characters I need to unlock then instead of all the G7-G9 gear I need for my few good characters.

Whitey Snipes
Nov 30, 2004

Davethulhu posted:

I'm confused by this. What benefit are you getting from the sith assassin?

Since she'll have stealth at the start of the round, Dark Shroud will give 36% TM to all Sith allies which should be enough to get everyone else going immediately.

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

Whitey Snipes posted:

Since she'll have stealth at the start of the round, Dark Shroud will give 36% TM to all Sith allies which should be enough to get everyone else going immediately.

I'm not sure this works. The stealth from Maul's leader ability disappears at the beginning of the round, and is replaced with advantage.

Edit: to be clear, this is what the battle will look like:
1. initially, all sith are stealthed and have +20% turn meter
2. Sith Assassin's turn begins
3. Steath is removed, advantage is gained
4. Player can select an action. She is not stealthed at this point.

Davethulhu fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Feb 23, 2017

Whitey Snipes
Nov 30, 2004

Davethulhu posted:

I'm not sure this works. The stealth from Maul's leader ability disappears at the beginning of the round, and is replaced with advantage.

Ok, replace Stealth/Speed Up/Tenacity with Advantage/Stealth/Foresight but she still grants 36% TM. I couldn't remember what buffs were gained but somebody on my shard has been running with a super-fast Sith Assassin and it was horrific, this is what my first action of the round looked like. My highest speed character is Boba at 250 so it made everything move pretty drat fast.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Whelp, looks like my guild imploded.

Here is my ally # 837-479-174 in case there is an opening in the lower level guild. I'm currently 71 and just got my first 6 star.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I for one cannot wait until everyone has Chaze once they make them farmable. (I bet Baze will be 1 hard mode node, because gently caress you, that's why.)

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Lord No Hills is ridiculous and I look forward to Revan who will just kill everyone when you insert coins.

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

Whitey Snipes posted:

Ok, replace Stealth/Speed Up/Tenacity with Advantage/Stealth/Foresight but she still grants 36% TM. I couldn't remember what buffs were gained but somebody on my shard has been running with a super-fast Sith Assassin and it was horrific, this is what my first action of the round looked like. My highest speed character is Boba at 250 so it made everything move pretty drat fast.

ok yes, I see, for some reason I was assuming that stealth was a requirement.

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

I hit 80 today and am 14 thermal detonator salvage away from Xing Vader but I am now realizing that, having neglected my ships for a while, I am a long way from Zader :(

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Dely Apple posted:

Lord No Hills is ridiculous and I look forward to Revan who will just kill everyone when you insert coins.

Then we can have Vitiate/Valkorian, Vaylin and Arcann as the next OP tier to replace Revan.

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
Are there any free spots at all in IGD? QGJ is at 50/50 and I'm kicking people who have been inactive over a week but it would be nice if we could start moving some of the GQJ heavy hitters up into IGD.

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
For IGD, the following folks didn't participate in the last tank raid, and also don't have any daily guild currency (not the best test but I'm using it together with the raid participation):
Vodos
Supeisu
Hughlander
Felixkell

If any of you guys are still active, please speak up.

We do have one open spot.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Thanks for the invite! I promise to let you down horribly.

fullTimeLurker
Nov 10, 2010

could use an invite to the casual guild. I'm in the mid 50 grind to get all my dudes upgraded. Which is insanely slow.

My ally code again:
642-765-669

and here's my collection if anyone wants to give me any advice on what I should focus on. I'm a little all over the place.
https://swgoh.gg/u/dapperpiglet/collection/

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Dely Apple posted:

That loving android over-zealous autocorrect.

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

General Probe posted:

Are there any free spots at all in IGD? QGJ is at 50/50 and I'm kicking people who have been inactive over a week but it would be nice if we could start moving some of the GQJ heavy hitters up into IGD.

We now have 2 spots, and can start swapping active but lower level guys with qgj. Any volunteers?

Longshoreman X
Aug 13, 2009
My guaranteed character first chromium pack gave me Poe Dameron. Should I bother leveling him? Is he any good?

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

Longshoreman X posted:

My guaranteed character first chromium pack gave me Poe Dameron. Should I bother leveling him? Is he any good?

Resistance is a pretty good arena team, They're needed for Speed Mods challenge, and Poe's X-Wing is one of the best ships in the game.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

Longshoreman X posted:

Poe's not bad. His synergy with Finn is really strong, and he's a perfectly usable tank in a lot of places in the game. He's not phenomenal when you're just starting out - you'll still want to replace him with ST Han ASAP - but he's a character that you'll absolutely want to max out eventually, so probably better than at least a third of what you could have gotten.

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat

two_step posted:

We now have 2 spots, and can start swapping active but lower level guys with qgj. Any volunteers?

DarkRefreshment is our heaviest hitter by a long shot, I think it would be good if he moved along with someone else.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Davethulhu posted:

Testing shows that she grants 36% TM. I haven't run her yet, so I'm trusting others on this. With her running at an effective 325 speed, this means that Maul will also effectively have 325 speed, while Nihilus is at like 324-323 speed for their first turn

Nihilus will then use his AOE that adds a one turn CD to everyone that it hits. This is going to be pretty debilitating, especially if Maul lands his Daze on everyone, so not only do they not gain any TM from anything, but they also have no special abilities (Chirrut or Rex's cleanse/tenacity, for example). During this time you'll be able to absolutely decimate their team with SA, who will still be going absurdly fast. Nihilus also might execute someone for funsies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Longshoreman X
Aug 13, 2009

CaptainPsyko posted:

Poe's not bad. His synergy with Finn is really strong, and he's a perfectly usable tank in a lot of places in the game. He's not phenomenal when you're just starting out - you'll still want to replace him with ST Han ASAP - but he's a character that you'll absolutely want to max out eventually, so probably better than at least a third of what you could have gotten.

Cool, thanks. I'm working on ST Han now, still in the 1000s for arena so not getting too many arena points.