Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I'm in loving Texas and some people simply do not understand the extremely simple concept of "chili".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
how bad does it have to get before we officially transition to an armed uprising?

DAPL should be firebombed

please prepare the thermite

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

flux-1 posted:

Does anyone have the link for the Tiny Hands Dictators twitter list? I deleted it by accident.

https://twitter.com/esembrat/lists/tiny-hand-dictators

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I'm vaguely remembering some shitposts about my chili project the other day. Somebody from Ohio popped up mentioning their abomination.

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Tonetta posted:

Neanderthals only can learn in terms of violence

Hey let's not disparage the noble Neanderthal :colbert:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Tonetta posted:

My retard liberal friends: I think maybe everybody should keep theirit opinions to themselves and not discuss them but also protesting is bad and so is punching people who want to murder you. You should just vote! *doesn't vote*

:sever:

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

emfive posted:

I'm vaguely remembering some shitposts about my chili project the other day. Somebody from Ohio popped up mentioning their abomination.

Is that the one that's basically sweet spaghetti sauce?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Hey let's not disparage the noble Neanderthal :colbert:

Neanderthals may have been the extremely chill, non-shithead hominids for all we know.

:smith:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

chili is beef and beans. maybe some onion too if you like

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Yinlock posted:

some people just can;t wrap their heads around bashing the fash, this includes the owner of these dead gay forums, amazingly.

i am a strict pacifist but gently caress nazis, punch every single one

Site owner is a conservative. Hope this helps clear things up for u

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Is that the one that's basically sweet spaghetti sauce?

Yea they put like cinnamon or chocolate in it or whatever. I mean, they can do what they want, but I don't want to have to even smell it.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Camplbell's

Trump: "Good chili"

:trump:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

emfive posted:

Neanderthals may have been the extremely chill, non-shithead hominids for all we know.

Krog would've won

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

emfive posted:

Is there a Pennsylvania version of chili? I've been eating a lot of chili lately, some of it bad.

plz dont confuse philly w pa

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tonetta posted:

Site owner is a conservative. Hope this helps clear things up for u

that's a bitter pill

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

who can i believe in when the owner of my beloved dead gay forums is a poo poo???

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Squizzle posted:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

triple sulk posted:

chili is beef and beans. maybe some onion too if you like

The culinary argument about beans as part of the chili is that beans and meat cook (and age) differently. I think that serving chili and beans together is fine if you like that, and I like both chili and beans so whatever.

Generally I just want the meat however.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Apraxin posted:

Local politics news: PA state house has a special election coming up next month for the 197th district (incumbent had to resign for committing felony embezzelment, lol). Should be a no-brainer because voter registration in the 197th is 85% Democrat, but wait!!! Local Republicans scraped up a few voters to file a challenge to the Dem candidate's residency status. Seemed like it wasn't going to work, because although their claim was based on his house's low rate of water/electricity use meaning he didn't actually live there, the utility companies testified there wasn't enough evidence to support it, and the guy produced a bunch of supporting documents and witnesses who said they'd seen him living there.

But wait again!!! The Republican judge hearing the case decided she was convinced anyway and threw him off the ballot today, and golly gosh, it seems the filing deadline was Tuesday, so the GOP candidate is now the only person left standing and a surprise Republican pick-up in North Philly now looms.

What a series of happy coincidences for the GOP.

:discourse: That's a one spic-ay meat-a-ball! :discourse:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
nuke Pennsylvania

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

emfive posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTkF8tomobA

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Squizzle posted:

Is scrapple anything like chili? (serious)

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Philly chili: Wawa chili

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
hello everyone, gently caress the police

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also OH MY GOD

https://twitter.com/papermagazine/status/834881425019109376

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

yea I'd love to live in that world

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

emfive posted:

The culinary argument about beans as part of the chili is that beans and meat cook (and age) differently. I think that serving chili and beans together is fine if you like that, and I like both chili and beans so whatever.

Generally I just want the meat however.

idk you just cook up the meat and put it in w/the beans and tomato paste/crushed tomatoes, some chili powder, a lil bit of diced jalepeno if you really like it spicy

let it simmer at least 6-8 hours, if you do it before bed it's always a good choice too

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

logikv9 posted:

nuke Pennsylvania

:hellyeah:

but

Squizzle posted:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

witches please

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/DiscordianKitty/status/834719110114242562

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

BarronsArtGallery posted:

there's a dude i know from HS who unironically makes this argument repeatedly on facebook and I finally blocked him because he threatened physically assault me the next time he saw me in our home town because I keep reposting poo poo from this gay thread

dude dont doxx us to your hick homies

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump made harry potter real

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

triple sulk posted:

witches please

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/DiscordianKitty/status/834734261261438976

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

"you're a wizzer, donny!" - gandalf

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Unperson_47 posted:

"you're a wizzer, donny!" - gandalf

New thread title

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

triple sulk posted:

idk you just cook up the meat and put it in w/the beans and tomato paste/crushed tomatoes, some chili powder, a lil bit of diced jalepeno if you really like it spicy

let it simmer at least 6-8 hours, if you do it before bed it's always a good choice too

do what you want man :hfive:

[e] another spicy route is to use chipotles, which are dried smoked jalapenos, really good.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

They're going to bind him to the WH until 2024

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
God I hope it works but in the most metal way possible. Like a Metalocalypse deal where's he's speakings ons da stage and like his eyes pops outs and he's strangled by his own intestines and stuff

Yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the president is under attack by loving witches

• Locked thread